PAL - February 2013 rainbow babies

congrats NT so happy for you

really hope my little on makes an appearence soon getting impatient lol

Hi hope know the feeling I'm so swollen Jo and uncomfortable now I want it to be over. X

Well ladies turns out I'm no February bubba either, after a natural start I ended up with an emergency c-section ony birthday yesterday to have our gorgeous little Avarie at 6lbs 10oz and 33cm long... Will get on computer and download a pic tomorrow if she'll let me... X amazing being a mum and giving her life on the same day we concieved our angel baby last year. All has come full circle and our loss last year of peanut will never be forgotten but he is her guardian angel. X

Congrats NT! Splendid news :happydance: can't wait to see pictures!

Hi hope know the feeling I'm so swollen Jo and uncomfortable now I want it to be over. X

my feet ankles and legs and hands have ballooned its crazy. baby hasnt even dropped yet and im 39 weeks wonder if that means im going to be overdue but i have read that it doesnt mean that plus ive had no signs of labour not even a twinge id settle for just a little sign lol. i got my fingers crossed that your little one will be with you soon :)

Hope, I am exactly the same. 39 weeks tomorrow and not even a twinge to get excited about!

Midwife appointment went alright today baby is 2 fifths engaged but currently in back to back position. Xxx

Thanks hope but it is normal some women don't engage until they are in established labour.

Jessica hope its nt long for you either.

Diamond oh dear back to back Emily was I was advised to start scrubbing floors lol.

No news from me just killer Braxton hicks.

Thanks hope but it is normal some women don't engage until they are in established labour.

Jessica hope its nt long for you either.

Diamond oh dear back to back Emily was I was advised to start scrubbing floors lol.

No news from me just killer Braxton hicks.

my little one is still quite movable, yet most of the time she is so low in my pelvis that the doctor had to push up on her head and reach around it to get to my cervix to check it...yet she won't "engage" there. I declined a cervix check today. Don't want to risk hearing no change from last week, and don't see a point now because she's going to come when she does, even if I walk around dilated to 2 cm for 3 weeks (not that I think I'm that far gone)

Ladies! Just wanted to share, Carolína was born today at 37 weeks! What an experience I still can't believe it. We had no idea she would come this early. My leave from work was supposed to begin next Friday feb 8! But looks like I'm off as of today! She weighed 7lb 3oz!

Ladies! Just wanted to share, Carolína was born today at 37 weeks! What an experience I still can't believe it. We had no idea she would come this early. My leave from work was supposed to begin next Friday feb 8! But looks like I'm off as of today! She weighed 7lb 3oz!

Congratulations!! :happydance: way to go mama :cloud9:

Well it's d day for me tomorrow see the insult ant today and am having a sweep. Will update later.

Oh boy, it is the real thing! They r keeping me!
Am already dialated to 4 cervix is 100% thinned contracting every three minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->