PAL - February 2013 rainbow babies

good luck echo

its my due date today nothing so far got a hot curry for dinner which my partners adding red chillies to lol it will probably do nothing but give me major heartburn lol

happy due date! Hope the curry works :)...maybe seduce OH?

Rainbow babies are a wonder, I just sit and stare all day! X

hows everyone doing?

im 40+4 and still no signs im walking loadz im terrified of having to be induced.

anymore rainbow babys?

40 + 3 for me and not showing any signs. I walked around walmart tonight though and almost died with a backache. Of course, it's gone again now. I too am frightened of having to be induced. I haven't even lost my plug yet fr crying out loud!

jessica : i know how you feel ive lost no plug either and baby hasnt even dropped which being my first i thought he would have done im gonna go for yet another long walk today doubt it will make much difference. how far are they letting you go over?

perpetualmama : hope your doing well times starting to drag but go quick at the same time.

Hi ladies sorry you are now all so fed up.

My little rainbow was born on Friday 8 th feb weighing 8lb 7oz. I was induced on thurs due to high bp. She was born via emergency c section due to fetal distress. I then developed full blown eclampsia. All very scary but we are both doing well now and came out of hospital yesterday.

Good luck ladies. Here is my rainbow with her proud big sister.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5
:hugs: ladies I'm 39 weeks an feeling your pain at going over x do t worry about loosing your plug I've never had a show or waters breaking with my other 3 x come on rainvows we're waiting for you xxx

Gorgeous pic debz xx

38 +1 for me and I've had a few twinges and some back pain but nothing consistent. Had my midwife appt earlier today and baby isn't engaged yet although still head down.

Made another appt for 2 weeks today when I'll be 40 + 1 and if I'm still hanging on I'll get a sweep then but she seemed to think I'll go before then but not sure what she based that on!!

congratulations debzie absolutley gorgeous :) hope you recover quickly.

congrats Debzie! What a proud big sister :) It's been a long journey for you! I'm so happy your rainbow has finally arrived :cloud9:

My doc seemed convinced I'd go early too, but I'm 2 days away from my EDD and she's still a no-show. My cervix is starting to dilate and efface, I get tons of contractions, but nothing ever progresses. This pregnancy is not like my others where there was never any prelabor dilation to speak of, but I still think I'll be going over, just because I ALWAYS do. :dohh:
maybe I just won't go over as far as the others?

Congrats, Debzie!

Sorry I've been AWOL, ladies. Been busy with our new little man.

He was actually born on the 5th, and I've been soaking up every bit of him I could, but it was definitely time to drop in and update you all.

Here's Myles. I can't get enough.

https://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/BirdyMac2011/Myles%20to%20go/photo3_zpsbdf0b3d1.jpg

Anyone else?

It's so exciting to see all of our rainbows finally getting here.

Massive congrats allmacsnow x myles is gorgeous :cloud9:

Still impatiently waiting this end :coffee:

Hi ladies!

Quick update...I went into labor before my scheduled induction date... Went in, and since I had a bloody show and dilated to only 3cm, they admitted me and induced me.... After more than 24 hours of labor, it ended in an ECS. Here's my little rainbow :cloud9: born Feb 4, weighing in at 6lbs 1oz.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 0
congrats AlMAcsNow and Babydragon <3 What beautiful babies :happydance:

I can't believe that will be me in a few days time.
Due date today, just a sinking feeling it means a whole lot of nothing though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->