PAL - February 2013 rainbow babies

Congratulations to NT and Rosebud - yay for your little girls :)

Exciting stuff that we're waiting on news from Blue Eyes and Debzie too, things are moving along for a lot of us just now. Starting to make me really impatient :lol:, well maybe not!!

I'm finally on maternity leave, finished up last Thursday like I normally do, but today is technically my first day off. So I've spent the day food shopping, cooking and doing the last of the baby clothes washing. Got a few things that hubby needs to bring down from the loft (like the car seat!) but I'm not far from being ready thankfully.

Feeling really big just now, really need to get around to taking a bump photo. Haven't taken any this pregnancy which is quite sad actually. But at the moment it feels like this little munchkin is stretching out arms and legs at the same time!! Got pressure down below and my ribs are taking a bit of battering. As long as she's happy then I'm not bothered.

Can't wait to find out who delivers next :wacko:

OMG I've been so busy with baby I hadn't checked in, they are all landing our little rainbows- is it not the best thing on earth? Well done ladies it has taken such courage and finally we are getting our little pots of gold x

Congratulations blue.

Still nothing here due date is today consultant is seeing me again on Monday. Come on baby.

Congratulations Blue Eyes on your little girl, gorgeous name too :hugs:

Debzie, I'm sure it won't be long for you now. Keep doing loads of squats and sitting on an exercise ball if you've got one. Need to wriggle that baby down!!!

Thanks lulu

I have a birth ball spend quite a bit of time on it each day as well as keeping as active as possible. By my dates due date is not until Friday.

9 more days for me...supposedly. I've felt I can't possibly hang on for "x" more weeks for like a month. Apparently I CAN, and probably will :haha:
I've had intestinal issues for 10 days now, getting REAL SICK of it. Guess it's better than not being able to go, but afraid to pass gas (found out the hard way it isn't necessarily safe to do :rofl: at least I was able to laugh like crazy about it. DH probably wanted to have me committed).

congratulations blue :-D

debzie my due dates tomorrow ive also been bouncing on my ball like crazy and doing loads of walking and nothing yet todays my birthday so was kinda hoping he would come today but dont look like it but nevermind theres always tomorrow lol

I've had intestinal issues for 10 days now, getting REAL SICK of it. Guess it's better than not being able to go, but afraid to pass gas (found out the hard way it isn't necessarily safe to do :rofl: at least I was able to laugh like crazy about it. DH probably wanted to have me committed).

Oh I know that feeling :lol: Especially when in the middle of a supermarket!!! I've come to the conclusion I can't go to the supermarket on my own any longer, that's twice recently I've had to abandoned my trolley to rush to the bathroom. Fortunately I've always come back to find my trolley in exactly the same place.

Going in to be induced the day after tomorrow. Nerves are way up. I have my final O.B appointment in about an hour... Can't wait for it to be over, but also wondering how its gonna be to hold him in my arms. Feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Massive congrats nt rosebud and blue it's just anazing seeing all your rainbows appearing :cloud9:

Funny how majority are girls x

Good luck everyone x

Good luck echo I'm sure all will be well.

No signs from me 40+1

Good luck Echo I'm sure all will be well tomorrow.

Debzie how are you feeling? I'm starting to get fed up already and only 37 and a half weeks, so I can only imagine how are you at 40 weeks.

Good luck echo!! Congrats to all the new rainbow mummies :)

Noahs doing great, he's an absolute angel, I'm sat here staring at him and thinking about his big brother wondering how I could possibly be so lucky, I never thought I'd be a mummy to an earth baby, never thought i could know such love as I do for this little man! I'm so so grateful and on air and can't wait for you all to have your rainbows here safe and sound, nothing will ever ease the pain of losing our little ones but after all that sadness im so glad we're all meeting or have met our little rays of sunshine :cloud9:

Good luck echo!! Congrats to all the new rainbow mummies :)

Noahs doing great, he's an absolute angel, I'm sat here staring at him and thinking about his big brother wondering how I could possibly be so lucky, I never thought I'd be a mummy to an earth baby, never thought i could know such love as I do for this little man! I'm so so grateful and on air and can't wait for you all to have your rainbows here safe and sound, nothing will ever ease the pain of losing our little ones but after all that sadness im so glad we're all meeting or have met our little rays of sunshine :cloud9:

You just made me cry :)
I'm so happy for you Shocker <3

good luck echo

its my due date today nothing so far got a hot curry for dinner which my partners adding red chillies to lol it will probably do nothing but give me major heartburn lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->