PAL - February 2013 rainbow babies

Mrskg : we called him jaxon

perpetual thats great news congrats hope all goes well

Hi ladies not been on in forever I had my little boy Noah 9lb1oz on 21.2 he's so lush love him wouldn't do without him now even of he is the 5th boy hope you ladies are all great congrats on all the births :)

Hi ladies not been on in forever I had my little boy Noah 9lb1oz on 21.2 he's so lush love him wouldn't do without him now even of he is the 5th boy hope you ladies are all great congrats on all the births :)

glad to see you flutterbaby! congrats on your newest little man <3

Hi ladies! It's been a while! I hope you are all enjoying your little bundles of joy! How are you all doing? As a first time mom these past couple of months have been amazing! I've never been so happy and so tired at the same time in my life. I am so in love with my little baby. I still can't believe she is here and she is mine! The other night I had a dream that I had just found out I was pregnant and that soon after I had a miscarriage! I woke up in tears and saw her sleeping in her bassinet next to me and realized it was a terrible dream. Can you believe that? I guess it really shows that our previous losses will always leave a scar on our hearts. Just had to share that.

On a more positive note! Any updates? Are you adjusting well? Are you breastfeeding? Are your babies sleeping through the night? Any good stories? I'm happy to say my little one is sleeping for 6 hour stretches at night and I am getting much more rest these days.

Looking forward to hearing from you! ;-)

Hi rosebud thanks for the update. So sorry for the dream I just past my last anniversary was a sad and happy day. X

I'm adjusting to life with two its very different the second time around. Isla is doing great I'm combi feeding both breast and bottle as I didn't want to pressurise myself too much like I did with Emily and gave up. I'm struggling with the bf at the moment as my milk has reduced this can happen with combi feeding. She's still gaining weight at the same rate and is 12lb 11oz now.

She wakes most nights every three hours so not. Much sleep here plus she has her fussy nights where she cat naps most the night. During the day she fights sleep too. Wouldn't change any of it.m

Wow, I can't imagine how busy you must be w/two kids! How many years apart are they? My daughter also weighed in at 12lbs her last visit recently. The doctor said that is a great weight. :) My supply was a little low too. I tried "Motherlove - More Milk Plus" supplement pills. They gave me the boost I needed. I'm not sure if they sell them in the UK? I have oatmeal in the mornings too.

She literally just started sleeping 6 hrs a few days ago so she will probably get there very soon! :)

Thanks rosebud Emily was 5 in January I'm trying fennugreek at the moment which is working but will try those.n

all is well here :) I can't believe Anneliese is already 7 weeks old. I feel like I haven't even had time to really bond with her since we closed on a house when she was 8 days old and it's been non stop with renovations and moving :( and now I have to go back to work soon and leave her with someone else. I make myself cry every time I think of it. Off to shower before heading to the old house to hopefully finish cleaning it out. glad you guys are well <3

Hopefully things will settle soon perpetual. We are so lucky in the uk with our maternity leave makes me so greatfull I live here I couldn't imagine leaving Isla right now. We moved when I was 38 weeks pregnant and are just now getting settled and Isla is 9 weeks. Time is flying by.

Hiya ladies its great to read how your all getting on my ds is doing very weel a big boy at 14lb and his 3-6 month babygrows are getting snug its mad. Hes just had his first set of injections today i almost burst out crying when they did them and he screamed...he wont settle at all today so lots of mummy cuddles today. He wakes up every 3-5 hours of a night for a feed but hes slowly stretching them out. Ive never experienced tiredness like this before but its worth every second of it..i dont get it when people say lifes over once u have kids....lifes just beginning for me now ive had ds ive never been happier. :)

Hope Incant believe how big he is wow what you feeding him. Isla had her jabs on Friday gone she was unsettled until yesterday. I know what you mean about tiredness but your right it is all worth it.

Hi perpetual- Congrats on your new home! I hope you are settled in and into your routine soon. You are doing so much right now. I hope you find some time to rest and cuddle with your little one.

Debzie- I wish I lived in the UK so I could have all that wonderful maternity leave! I hope one day my family can move to Europe. I visited Paris and London a few years back and fell in love. Everything is so beautiful!

Hope- I totally agree with you. I've never been more tired but its totally worth it! Life just has a new meaning now. :)

Itsbeenan age since I last posted here, Aidan is now 11 whole weeks old and growing up lovey, so plessed we all have our little rainbows xx

Happy mothers day all macs now. It must be an american thing as mothers day was on march over here in the uk.

How is everyone doing how are all the rainbow babys doing ??

My ds is growing so big the hv said hes the size of a 5 1/2 month old hes a chunky monkey but hv said hes defo not overweigh just a big boy he weights nearly 17lb :-0. Hes just had his 3 month jabs it horrible to see them so upset but was only for a min then he was full of smiles again lol.

It's been a very long time, I wondered how you are all doing and babies too x

Hiya!

Sophie is doing well, still very grumpy, but amazing me every day, she has been crawling and cruising for over a month and is so independent at times! She doesn't like people though lol

Hello all

Isla is coming up 9 months she too had been crawling for over a month and is cruising around the funiture. Occaisionally letting go. She still does not sleep but I love her to pieces xx

hiya ladies my lo has just learnt to crawl forward after months of crawling backwards lol hes 23lb and in age 12-18 months i knew they grew fast but wiw lol. time has gone so fast it feels just like yesterday when.i was watching him on the scan screen its so crazy my lo is loving his food. hes still not a great sleeper ( still only naps 30 mins since he was 3 months) and has to still be rocked which has ruined my back lol. but i feel so truly blessed and so very thankful to have my little man....not long till there gonna be 1 ladies lol.

Wow all our babies are growing up, Aidan will be 9 months on the 25th can't wait for Christmas, we are blessed he's slept 12 hours right through since 12 weeks old, he doesn't sleep much in the day really but is a pain to get to bed, he fights and has to be rocked to sleep, but generally that's the only downside, we struggled really badly up until a few weeks ago with horrific reflux but he's much better now. So lovely to hear our gorgeous rainbow by as are doing so well.

No crawling here hopefully Christmas will be gone before then so the tree isn't attacked LOL xx

Hope are you expecting again??? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->