PAL - February 2013 rainbow babies

I am so happy for everyone. Such beautiful babies.

Congrats to Lulu and Perpetual.

All of these happy endings make me tear up.

<3

Congrats perpetual and lulu everyones getting there beautiful rainbow babies

Oh congrats ladies!

I haven't had a chance to get on here, I've been so very busy lately!

Riot James Bailey
2/7/13 3:17pm 6lbs 11oz 19 inches long

I would post a picture, but don't know how! He's perfect though, couldn't have asked for a more previous gift than seeing his sleepy smiles :)

Congrats everyone! Cant believe we've made it :cloud9: So many rainbow babies.

Congratulations ladies is there anyone else left......xx

Congrats to all the new mamas! Just now catching up while my rainbow is taking a nap!
I can't believe February has brought so many miracles! It does my heart good for sure!

It's an age since I posted on this thread but wanted to pop on and congratulate everyone on their much awaited babies - truly deserved. And to add my ending to my pregnancy..

Florence was born on 10th Feb weighing in at 7lb 8.5oz and is absolutely perfect.

Now the fun begins!!

congrats to everyone! my little man gave us his first proper smile today <3 still find myself staring at him and wondering how we could possibly be so lucky! Hows everyones little rainbows doing?

Congrats ladies its Amazing to see all our rainbows arrive safe and sound x

My precious rainbow Kody was born 18/2/13 at 20.40 weighing a tiny 6lb 10 an 48cm x she's just perfect an so worth the wait an heartache x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 0
Congrats ladies

mrskg my lil boy was also born on 18/2/2013 at 20.55 :)

Congrats hope x lol 15 mins apart what were the chance of that! What did you call him x

Evening ladies, its been forever since I posted im pleased to introduce you all to my gorgeous baby boy Aidan Peter born on the 25th feb at 17.46 pm weighing 9lb 8oz after a long spontaneous labour starting on the Saturday at 10pm ending on the monday in an emergency c section. I lost allot of blood and went into shock but my little dude is amazing! And im absolutely loving being a mummy best thing ever! Congratulations to all the mummies xxx

Attachments

• 20130228_171900.jpg
    20130228_171900.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 1
2 weeks and 2 days since Anneliese was born, time is flying! We closed on our house on the 28th and I've been in there trying to fix it up. It is slow going for sure with a newborn around. She sleeps great at night so far but that makes daytime with a lot more fussiness.
She was 7 lbs 6 oz at birth, and down to 6 lbs 14 oz 2 days later. She went for a weight check yesterday (since she is exclusively breastfed) and my chubba is up to 7 lbs 15oz :) a gain of 17 oz in 13 days! Makes me feel good to know I'm doing something right. (She spent 2 days straight attached to the boob this week. I remember my other kids going through growth spurts where they ate non stop for a couple days straight). I was amazed to see the newborn diapers are getting smaller on her, and she's finally just starting to fill out some of the clothes we have for her. She's still so tiny!
On the 28th (the day we closed on the house), exactly one year after my DD(20) miscarried my first grandchild, she sent me a picture text of 2 pink lines on an hpt :happydance: if all goes well fxd I'll also be a Memere in November!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->