PAL - July 2012 babies

Sarah :hugs: I replied in another thread but I feel exactly the same way... I just cant actually imagine bringing this baby home. Just trying to take it one day at a time :hugs:

Welcome neversaynever :hugs: I hope this is it for you too :thumbup:

InVivoVeritas my OH says I am mental because I keep saying that I am actually looking forward to the morning sickness starting :haha: Although not so much when I am in work because I am terrified that people will ask that question! I suffered really badly with Hyperemesis last time... so I've went and bought sick bags in preparation :rofl:

AFM: I am so bloated right now I look about 4 months pregnant! I could just barely button my jeans up yesterday it was so bad! Eek!

I am so sorry my updating the front screen is so poor - i am being debilitated by intense nausea (luckily only vomited once).
Welcome to all the newbies. x

Hi everyone

Can I join you too. I'm hoping this is third time lucky for my take home baby after two losses this year. Based on my LMP my EDD is 19th July.

Amanda/Sarah - nice to see you both in here xx

Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Hi guys! I was wondering if I can join? I found out today I am pregnant after 2 consecutive miscarriages. Looking for a bit of support as I go through this stressful first few weeks.

Welcome girls :hugs::hugs: Of course everyone is welcome in here! We WILL get through this together.

I've been having some low back pain this evening... I wouldnt say its cramps just more of a dull twinge but my mind races at every little thing.

Omg i cant get over how much iam expanding already!!! this is no joke iam struggling to hide it even under my jacket. I know its not baby/uterus obviously just bloat but iam rock solid it comes out from under my bbs already. It was sooo hot in my daughters nursery this morning but i kept my coat on but open and when it was time to go through her teacher (knows about my mc) just looked at me and grinned thwn came over saying omg i think you have something to tell me dont you. I was taken a back and she looked terrified like i was going to say no :haha: she couldnt believe it when i said 5weeks she was gob smacked. Im not ready for people yo know yet!!!! but suppose theres not alot i can do about it xxx

Welcome girls :hugs::hugs: Of course everyone is welcome in here! We WILL get through this together.

I've been having some low back pain this evening... I wouldnt say its cramps just more of a dull twinge but my mind races at every little thing.

I know what you mean with your mind racing whenever you feel anything iam exactly the same. :hugs: xxx

I know I shouldn't complain, but man my pants aren't fitting already...I'm so bloated!

How is everyone doing today? Welcome to the new people! and congrats!

Hardly any of my clothes fit any more. My chest has expanded so much that none of my shirts fit, and the bloat means that my jeans don't fit either.

I refuse to start wearing maternity clothes this early!!

Hi ladies been awol from the thread as been at inlaws for past 4 days got back this afternoon.

Hello to all the newbies and hugs to those who are fretting especially to you Sarah I had many a panic attack with Lewis thinking he was gone and its not nice :(

I had some spotting at the weekend which panicked me but it settled by the evening and had none since. Also had severe cramping right where baby implanted so hoping its that but after going through what I have its hard not to fear the worst. Doctos receptionsit was useless was hoping to get an appointment with the doctor I always go to see to be told there were no appointments left and to see another doctor tomorrow. So now I have to ring first thing to try and get an appointment (I say try as usually they are a) engaged first thing in the morning or b)when you do get through their are no appointments left). Even if I do get an appointment the doctor who I will see isn't the most compassionate and I'm scared she will fob me and off and not refer me to the epu.

Since Sat I've been going from feeling really positive to really down thinking I won't get to see the full 9 months through and just need the reassurance of a scan. I'm tempted to lay it on thick tomorrow and maybe tell a little white lie or is that naughty of me? I never normally would but right now I'd do anything to get a scan just so I know pickle is safe.

On a more positive note digi says 2-3 and internet cheapy test is much darker so I guess the hormones are doing its thing! As I'm roughly between 5-6 weeks.

Love Leigh. x

Hardly any of my clothes fit any more. My chest has expanded so much that none of my shirts fit, and the bloat means that my jeans don't fit either.

I refuse to start wearing maternity clothes this early!!

LOL- I'm 4 wks today and I just bought my first pair of maternity pants!!! Crazy, I know- but it's not the full panel or anything, just some stretchy jeans that have elastic at the top so there aren't any zippers or buttons. I'd much rather be comfy- and besides they're from a thrift store ($3.00). So I'm going to wear them tomorrow and then I won't feel so terrible because my button/zipper keeps poking me! I'm soooo bloated, yuck!

So this is my story, I had a HCG quant done on thursday, it was negative. Sunday morning I got a + urine test. I bought 3 different brands and they were all positive. Then today I got a blood HCG taken again and it was negative. I went home and took more tests and different brand all positive, even a digi was positive. I took them back to the doctor and he has no idea what is going on. Anyone else have this happen? I am not on fertility drugs at all.

Here's the tests, FRER are horrible picture takers!
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/798753-help-me-blood-urine.html

Girls tell me about it! I look as though I am about 4 months pregnant already! My BBs are growing at a scary rate - that didnt even happen last time! But they are already bulging out my bras! And I went out with my mum the other day and I couldnt get my jeans on! I actually had to use a bobble band thing to button them :rofl:

I've ordered some bump bands so I'm hoping they help for a while but yesterday I did wear my stretchy maternity trousers to work :blush: The day before I was just soooo uncomfortable there was no way I was doing that again! Tight trousers + bloat + so so gassy = not a happy bunny in work!

Leigh I'm glad the spotting stopped and you managed to relax about it :hugs: And I hope the doctor does refer you! Can you not self-refer to your EPU? Ours does, especially if you have had a previous loss. I even self-referred to my consultant without going through my GP!

Mummyof5 what did they say your actual numbers were? I'm sorry I dont really know much about the blood tests as I've never had one done... I hope it gets sorted out for you and is just a fluke or something :hugs:

Well it was a short and sweet visit in here :wacko:

Good luck to the rest of you lovely ladies :dust: and :hugs:

XxX

Oh no never....are you ok? I'm so sorry :( xxxx

babytot, I had spotting with my daughter for a week from 5-6 weeks...and it was chalked up to implantation. Just the baby burrowing in?

mommyof5, I'd wait a couple days and have them retake the blood for HCG. Maybe they messed it up...it's been known to happen!

I'm glad I'm not alone with the bloating. I'm still in my regular pants, but they're not totally comfortable! The constipation is kicking in high gear too, which isn't helping. UNFORTUNATELY my boobs are NOT getting bigger. At least they could balance things out or something...geesh.

Thank you and yes..I am 'ok' it cpompletey threw me as was expecting to have to get to 10 weeks and then start panicking but this just came from nowhere after having dark tests still. Had a big bright red bleed this morning, was crampy all day yesterday and although there was only one blood episode...the stomach ache is telling me the end is inevitable :shrug: at least I can go for testing now and maybe get answers :flower:

Babytot...hoping the spotting stops for you :hugs:

Collie...enjoy the stretchy trousers :hugs:

Mommyof5...:hugs:

Good luck to everyone :dust:

XxX

Hi, I'm new to all of this but need extra support during this stressful time. I am currently pregnant with baby #5 due july 15th i have two beautiful daughters but have also suffered two losses my latest loss was in July of this year. I find myself stressing over every little cramp or twinge, this first trimester wait is so full of fear. Really hope this little one sticks with us.

Hello can i join? trying to be positive and treat this as if everything is going to be OK. Got a BFP on a FRER and a digi the last couple of days and my EDD is 20th july :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->