PAL - July 2012 babies

So cute Lady!! congrats!! :)

I went to the hospital last night for regular contractions even though they weren't very intense and got sent home as I was only 1cm, 75% effaced and baby was at -3 station. The contractions were 3 minutes apart but I was told they need to be more intense and now today I'm having bloody show so maybe we're getting closer!! Just waiting for them to pick up speed! Hope I don't have to wait too long!

Good luck Confused! You'll know when the contractions have stepped up a gear - you really can't think about much else or talk through them when they get going. Stay home as long as is practical and make yourself as comfy as you can - warm baths really really help when the contractions get stronger but it's not time for hospital yet :flower:.

Congratulations on all the new rainbows ladies!!! :happydance: and good luck for those yet to come :hugs: I can't believe Finlay will be 4 weeks old tomorrow!

We called her Kayla. Shes a week old 2day, i want time to slow down now, can see her getting big already. Treasuring every min as they grow up far 2 fast.

Hope this is it for you confused, hopefully your lil rainbow will be here soon.x

congrats Jox, Sarah and Lady!!! (did I get everyone?) Lindsay what's the latest? We've had a busy few weeks!! obviously we were all due in July, but it;s fun to read all the news :)

xxx

I'm still waiting!! Today is my due date and I woke up to just a couple strong contractions last night that got me really excited but they're hours apart, so DH and I DTD this morning and last night that both brought on a couple good contractions that have since calmed again :/ I have an appointment tomorrow morning so hopefully I'll be more dilated, they'll strip those membranes and we'll get this show on the road!! :) I had some bloody show after going to the hospital on Monday - I'm sure from the exam but that has gone away too for the most part.

SO ready to meet him and seeing all your littles ones makes me even more anxious! So happy for you guys! :)

Eat pineapple and drink peppermint tea, and go for lots of walks! It will be soon!!

Lindsay's at the hospital!! Can't wait for an update!

Little oakley Daniel was born yesterday at 229pm and he weighs 7lbs 12ounces and 20.5inches long :) both him and I are doing really well! Labor was long but was much better after the epidural! We go home tomorrow, I'll post more details when we go home tomorrow :)

Big congrats ladies on your beautiful rainbows!!!! Mine will be 6 weeks tomorrow!

Its taken me so long to get on here!!!! our gorgeous boy arrived safely on the 12th at 39weeks 9lbs 5oz :cloud9:

Ive had a bit of a hard recovery and ended back in hospital until tuesday, so glad to be home and on the rad to recovery, he's sooooo worth it all :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC_0252.jpg
    DSC_0252.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
I know I am biased but jeez we have turned out some amazingly breathtakingly beautiful rainbows in here!!

Congrats ladies x

Not sure if I updated but my rainbow boy Logan was born at exactly 4pm on Friday 13th July. I was 38+3wks, the furthest I've ever got to and after my 1st weighing 4lb1oz and my 2nd weighing 5lb4oz Logan weighed in at 7lb2.5oz :) I went in to b induced at 38+2 and he was born the following day just 3 hrs after they broke my waters. He's 4wks old on Friday and now weighing 8lb9oz!!

Hes so precious and looks so much like Kasper and his Daddy (where as Leo is like me).

Congrats again to u all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"