PAL - July 2012 babies

Collie congrats again! Miss C awesome pics! What a cutie!

Heavy good luck today!!

More show for me today, so hope it's soon!

Lady, small measurements can mean the baby dropped way down. That's good!!

Yeh, I think she's probably just moved down a notch - although the midwife thinks I'm as engaged as I was last week, she could feel her head when she did the sweep today and she couldn't even reach my cervix last time she tried so baby must be lower, right?

Back on the 'early labour' roller coaster again today - I've been having pretty painful contractions for the last three days and they keep stopping. I'm hoping today they just keep getting stronger and I actually make it to active labour!

Hi Ladies!

Looks like I'll be welcoming our baby into the world late! Got checked today and have no dilation :( Doc said he'll probably join us a week late, unfortunately! But my SIL is my U/S tech and she finally got a face shot of him - super cute!!

Attachments

• 38wks.jpg
    38wks.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 2
So fed up! Very strong contractions every 8 mins or so all last night and got down to 3 mins apart this morning only for them to slow right down again before it was time to go to hospital. I'm so so tired and sore. Waiting to see if they start back up again tonight, but I'm dreading the pain starting again, only to stop. Really though I'd be meeting my baby today, but looks like I'm going to be waiting a while longer :shrug:

Anything Lady? I'm getting a taste of being overdue and dont like it!!!! And having good contractions and still losing plug. Let's get the show on the road!!!! Hope you all are well. Any news?

Lauren and Lady - hope you guy's time comes soon! Sounds like you're getting close!

I'm still cramping a lot, but can't really reach my cervix so I'm thinking I'm in for an induction a week after my due date. Getting closer!

Hey ladies i am now 8 days over and still nothing. Contractions start but dont last for long before they stop!! Hope we all get our babies soon.xx

yeah that will happen to me too. I'll think, oh surely this is it, but it never is!! very soon for us! :)

I hope that was it 4 u lauren, hope u have ur little bundle in your arms now.xx

Mmmm nope, I don't!! I'm feeling labory today, but I've been fooled before!! Bio profile and OB in the morning so we'll see what's up!

Just wanted to say congrats to all of you whos babies have arrived but looks like most are keeping their Mummies waiting!!

My Rainbow, Logan, was born 4 days ago on Friday 13th at exactly 4pm weighing 7lb2.5oz. I was 38+3 weeks. Went in for induction on 12th, had passary put in, had contractions etc then had my waters broke at 1pm on 13th and he was here 3 hours later. Went home 24 hrs later. Now settling into our new life with a almost 2 year old and a newborn :cloud9: its amazing x

Congrats jox, sounds like all went well for you. Aw lauren hope u get away soon.
I go in 3 hours for my induction, it has been a long 10days, hopefully wont b long until little 1 arrives. Will update when i can.

Goodluck to everyone else hope u all get ur rainbows soon.xx

Congrats Jox and Sarah I hope everything went well?!

I went for my bio profile then dr appt yesterday, and my fluid was borderline low, so he said, "what are your plans today?" we went right to the hospital!

I got a half dose of the gel to start contractions, and that was all I needed...3.5 hours later she was born! Holy crap it was fast!!! Contractions got strong at 1:30, I got an epidural at 2:30, water broke about 3:30 and baby was here by 4:30! She's a little doll and doing great breastfeeding. I also have a DD almost 2, and she seems super excited! Met her baby sister last night. :)

Ryan Emily born at 4:27pm on Jul 17th- 7 lbs 14oz!

Yay congrats Lauren! I saw her picture on facebook and she's just adorable!! I hope you're feeling well! :)

congrats Lauren
All went well for me 2, finally got my rainbow baby. Born yesterday at 4.30pm weighing 8lb 6ozs. We are home and she is feeding like a pro. Cudn be happier.xx

congrats Lauren
All went well for me 2, finally got my rainbow baby. Born yesterday at 4.30pm weighing 8lb 6ozs. We are home and she is feeding like a pro. Cudn be happier.xx

congrats!!

Name????????????????????

Congrats Sarah!! So great to hear!!

Doc says I'm 75% effaced as of today so I'm excited to just have some progress even though no dilation yet! Scheduled for induction August 2nd in case he takes his time. Can't wait!

Elsa Rose finally last wednesday after an 8 day labour! Was admitted to hospital on the Monday when I developed a bad urine infection that made the contractions even worse and the pain never disappear! Was meant to be induced first thing on Tuesday but ladies kept coming into delivery suite to pop out babies so I had to wait until about 6.30pm in the end! She wasn't very happy in the end and there was concern about oxygen levels and HB so ended up with a forceps delivery.

Can say I've sampled all the different pain relief options - tens machine was practically welded to me after being on 5 days or so, Pethidine knocked me out a treat on Monday night, gas and air is AMAZING and the epidural was just what I needed - I even think I did a bit of hypno-birthing for a new hours ;-)

Elsa is just amazing and looks just like her dad when she yawns or get a bit grumpy ;-) We're coping great for now and feeding is going really well so far too

IMAG0520.jpg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"