PAL - July 2012 babies

Aw going over due is so frustrating isn it ladies.
Lauren i hope this is it for you. I have consultant tomo so will get a sweep done then and hope 4 best. My brothers birthday is 11th so my bubs mite share birthdays with him. Really hoping this one is here by then. Feeling a little crampy but dont think anything will come of it. Any news from any1 else?

I hope all you ladies have your babies soon!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed I won't go overdue! Friday is my last day of work and I can't wait! I've had a good amount of cramping and only one real contraction. My doctor said they'll start checking me this week (on Thursday) and I'm so curious to find out if I'm progressing at all. Getting so anxious!

Any new developments with you ladies??

I find out weds!! I just hope the ecv stuck and she's still head down?

Lady, does your doc induce you at a certain point? Mine wont let me go more than a week over if it comes to that.

just a quickie as I am not having best recovery but Ziggy is here!!

Eli Samuel was born at 3:27pm on Tuesday July 3rd weighing a very healthy 4kgs!!

admitted to hospital on Friday 29th June as bubs had turned transverse and then oblique and therefore an unstable lie and I was at risk of cord prolapse if I had gone into labour and they decided to c section on the Tuesday - all scary stuff but so worth it.

will try and get a pic up later

Aw congrats hun, so glad he is here safe and well. Im sure its a great relief!! Hope ur recovery gets easier.xx

Congrats Miss C!! So happy to hear he arrived safely and I hope you feel better soon!! :)

Lauren - my doctor is the same and the most I can go over is one week before they induce. Good luck at your appointment on Wednesday - maybe little Ryan will come today instead!! :p

Miss C congratulations!! Send pics when you can....glad you're both doing well!

Today would be a great day for her to come out! but I'm not feeling anything that indicates that :shrug:
We have errands and appointments today...not that i want my water to break at the mortgage broker. haha.

Congratulations Miss C! - hope you are recovering slowly but surely.

I'll be induced at 42 weeks so still another week and a day until I get to that stage. I have a MW appt on Thursday and they'll do another sweep and check baby is happy then. Last week she was absolutely fine though and I've still had plenty of movement so I'm pretty sure everything is still OK - the little lady's just taking her time :flower:

I don't think I'll be waiting much longer though as my BHs have been getting much more uncomfortable today with strong back ache that comes and goes so I think things may be starting to get going. I don't think I'm in labour yet and it could be a few days for all I know, but things have definitely stepped up a gear :thumbup:

Goodluck lady i hope this is it for you. I had consultant yesterday, had a sweep and lost some plug. but nothing more. This week is just dragging for me. I wont be taken in until 17th at 9pm for induction if i dont go myself. i really dont want to be induced so heres hoping.
how is everyone else feeling? anymore babies?

Went to bed with regular pains/contractions - they got really bad (having to pant through some of them) and about 10 mins apart, but eventually slowed down and stopped about 5am! We have all the hospital bags ready by the front door as I was sure that we'd need to head to the hospital in the early hours of this morning! I feel really battered and bruised (and knackered) now!

I read online that especially with first babies as your cervix shortens it can cause painful early labour type contractions so guess that's what it was :shrug:. I have my 2nd sweep tomorrow so if I make it that far, hopefully the midwife will be able to 'work her magic' this time.

Aw everyone seems to be going over! FX'd for you guys that it happens soon!! Lady - I'm surprised they'll let you go so long past your due date! They will only let me go one week before inducing.

I was having a lot of cramping in the middle of the night last night but feel perfectly fine this morning. Doc appointment tomorrow - first check to see how things are going! I tried to check my cervix this morning and I couldn't find it so I don't think we're moving along too quickly over here!

In the UK, the leave you until 42 weeks. If I'm honest, as long as baby's happy I'd rather wait a little longer than be induced so I can stay at home as long as possible!

Sorry for disappearing ladies! Ive been a little busy :haha:

Rainbow Baby Finlay was born at 37+6 after 22 hours of labour on the 28th June 2012 :happydance::happydance::happydance: I cant believe he will be 2 weeks old tomorrow!

We are all doing well but geez is it tiring! So i've not had a chance to get back on here since.

Hope you are all well :hugs::hugs:

DSC_0497.JPG

DSC_0568.JPG

aw collie he is soooooo gorgeous!!!!:happydance: well done you bet your so glad to have him here in your arms!!!

Well thats me off to have my baby boy today!!!:happydance::happydance: will update asap ladies xxx

Congrats collie he is jus beautiful. Cant wait to hold my bundle, think it will still be a few days yet.
Goodluck Heavy hope all goes well for you.looking 4ward to an update.xx

Congrats Collie and good luck heavyheart :flower:

Had another night of contractions last night that have settled down again at the moment. Pretty sure it won't be long now - had a show yesterday, and Midwife checked me today at my 41 week appt and I'm 2-3 cms dilated and she could feel baby's head so things are happening! :thumbup:

She had me a bit worried as I'm measuring small and she mentioned she was concerned the placenta may not be working, but movements are good and heartbeat is also absolutely fine so in the end we decided that it's not worth me going for a check unless things change. I just want to get her out now so I know she's OK!

Good luck Heavy Heart! Can't wait to see pictures!! :)

Lady - that's scary! I hope things move along today for you so you don't have to worry any longer - I'm sure everything is fine!

Here's a couple of pics. 2nd one not quite so glamorous but I love the pic, it symbolises so much I think. Yes I look rough and worn out cos yes this journey has been a long and painful one and with many tears along the way but do I look chuffed or what!!

https://i49.tinypic.com/2u8wiz5.jpg https://i46.tinypic.com/jsnf6c.jpg

So happy for you! Brings tears to my eyes to see you holding your baby! Can't wait for that time to come for me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->