PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

I feel odd today. I can't quite put my finger on it and I really hope it is nothing more then and overactive imagination and some over anylising.

Last night I didn't feel as sick as I usualloy do, nor this morning. I have a strange heavy achy feel (no pain) almost like AF if due to appear. Probably worrying about nothing. But boy do the smallest things make you worry. Before M/C I probably wouldn't have given these feelings a second thought.

Sea :hugs: it's not nice is it :hugs:

I'm sure that it is nothing and just your imagination, you've been having strong symptoms from the off...mine were barely there :shrug:

PAL is just bloody torture :sad2: and I can't reassure people because we are not fools and know what could happen :dohh:

Sorry, realism stinks :gun:

XxX

XxX

I know feel dreadfully sick :sick:. I just want to go to bed and sleep. But I can't as the schools finish early today for the Summer Holidays.

Now I am feeling awful again I guess it was just my imagination. Trouble is I really think I am over playing general aches and pains as being something they're not.

PAL is so hard, you're either really up and positive one moment and really down and negative about everything the next.

Well I'm glad that you feel :sick: and tired again...it's totally normal for symptoms to come and go...just not to totally disappear :dohh:

I love the school holidays...only because I work in a school :rofl:

Take it easy and try not to worry. You have lovely symptoms :hugs:

XxX

hi ladies--- hope everyone is well! I am sick sick sick from the start of the day til the end. No vomiting but waves & waves of nausea and no relief. I am also beyond exhausted... I day dream of quitting time so that I can run home to my couch and chill.... ahhh I feel so super lazy!

Has anyone ever experienced bright yellow urine??? I am not taking any new vitamins... I have been taking the same prenatals for over a year. I am not hurting or cramping but my urine is neon yellow- even when I wipe...

anyone?:shrug:

Timsogirl...glad you're having lots of symptoms :hugs: as for the bright yellow pee...I have no idea :shrug: sorry :flower:

I've just read a thread and I wanted to say Semanthia...I am so sorry for your loss hun, totally unfair and massive :hugs:

XxX

I feel odd today. I can't quite put my finger on it and I really hope it is nothing more then and overactive imagination and some over anylising.

Last night I didn't feel as sick as I usualloy do, nor this morning. I have a strange heavy achy feel (no pain) almost like AF if due to appear. Probably worrying about nothing. But boy do the smallest things make you worry. Before M/C I probably wouldn't have given these feelings a second thought.

I have the same heaviness off and on... nurse said if no bleeding and its not sharp pains its normal... I had it at 5 weeks pretty bad. Now its mostly if I sit or stand for too long in same position or at the end of a long day... :hugs:
try to no worry! trust me I know its hard & I have my nurse on spped dial!:haha:

Hi ladies :wave: May I join you?
I'm due March 25th! I'm pregnant after a ruptured ectopic in March '10 and a couple *suspected chemicals this year :angel: Hoping and praying for a sticky bean in the right place! xx

Hi ladies :wave: May I join you?
I'm due March 25th! I'm pregnant after a ruptured ectopic in March '10 and a couple *suspected chemicals this year :angel: Hoping and praying for a sticky bean in the right place! xx

Of course you can :flower: sorry for your losses...hopefully you have a sticky bean in the right place :hugs:

XxX

Has anyone ever experienced bright yellow urine??? I am not taking any new vitamins... I have been taking the same prenatals for over a year. I am not hurting or cramping but my urine is neon yellow- even when I wipe...

anyone?:shrug:

I have bright yellow wee too, but I am taking pregnancy vitamins and drinking tons of orange juice, so it could be that.

I have the same heaviness off and on... nurse said if no bleeding and its not sharp pains its normal... I had it at 5 weeks pretty bad. Now its mostly if I sit or stand for too long in same position or at the end of a long day...

Thanks for that, it's very reassuring knowing I'm not the only one experiencing this. :hugs:

Hi Mommy2be20, welcome and congratulations.

Loads of sticky bean vibes all round.

Hi ladies, i found out almost a week ago i'm pregnant again. Thinking at the min due around 27th march.
Had a m/c back in april at 10 weeks. Trying my best to feel positive about this one, every so often negative niggling thoughts come creeping in tho. Its difficult.

Hi wyntir,
Huge congrats hun! I am due around the 28th of march. I agree with what you say about it being hard to stay positive. I have had a few sharp pains today and panic just kicks in. They didn't last long, and when I think about what my body is going through right now the odd twinge and cramping pain is to be expected!

I want to enjoy being pregnant for as long as I am. I'm doing a digi tomorrow and I hope that seeing the word 'pregnant' makes it a bit more real for me!

Xx

Wyntir...welcome :flower: sorry for your loss but congrats on your new bean. Hoping it's a healthy sticky bean. Is also found out early, my ticker's first day was 3 weeks and 2 days so feels like I've ready known forever and it's a hard road :hugs:

We are all here to look after each other, to be realistic and hopeful that this time will be different.

XxX

PF (pink flamingo) let us know about the digi, if it's the conception indicator one you'll be on 2-3 weeks now :hugs:

I had sharp pains last night too...although it was trapped wind :haha:

Happy weekend all :flower:

XxX

Hi I am 40 years old and pregnant with my 3rd. I had a MC just over 4 weeks ago with a D&C and blood transfusion on 18th June (yes 18th June!!!) and here I am pregnant again!!! thought the chances of it happening with being so ill...(almost died bleeding to death!) and my age would mean it would take a while...but clearly not :thumbup:

I had my 1st set of Beta's done...13dpo 228 & 15dpo 616! they did them as they were concerned that this might not be a new pregnancy and left over HCG from my MC. My EDD is 29th March.

I'm still in shock to be honest!!!

:hugs:

Glowstar...another name I recognise :yipee:

So sorry for your recent loss but congrats on your new pregnancy and here's hoping for a sticky bean :hugs:

Will add you to the front page when on laptop. A friend on here had a pancreatic attack the week before she did her IUI and got her BFP...life can be funny eh?

Keep us updated...the thread is a little slow at times but that's understandable :hugs:

XxX

Welcome new bfp's, so sorry about previous losses but fxd for sticky ones.
Pf -how's the digi looking?
Glowered-great hcg!

Hope everyone is feeling horrid but ok with it? I'm nauseous as anything and oh is being a lazy ass! Not a great combo with ds mixed in too!!
Very excited about tues scan.
Does anyone else have a scan coming up? I'm yet to book in with midwife, suppose that's the next step!xxx

Hi neversaynever, I recognise your name too but not sure which thread?? Congrats on your bfp!!

I had good hcg last time 5+4 was 15853, still went on to miscarry, so I know it sets your mind at rest to have good numbers but I am still nervous as hell.

Cornish, I recognise your name as a bump buddy of mrshjo! I was on a thread with Heather when she got her 1st bfp and silently read her journal.

I had a 2-3 on a digi at exactly 4 weeks so keeping everything crossed. I kind of feel a bit different this time. I had really bad af cramps last tim, this time just mild ones for a few days but they seem to have eased off now. Had bouts of nausea which is a new one for me.

sorry for lack of smilies, on my phone xx

Hey Ladies, I'm sitting out in the back garden enjoying the sun and feeling good.
Had a good rant yesterday with OH. Told him all my little insecurites. He told me I was mad but he loved me anyway. Felt good to tell all and be a looney for half an hour. So today I'm feeling good. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->