PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

Good luck essie, thinking of you today. :hugs:
Sea-yes I'm very nauseous. Only actually been sick once-scan day-but feel sick 24/7, it's horrible but comforting too. It's a lot worse than last two pregnancies so I'm hoping it's a girl symptom for me! Nothing helps, not small meals, ginger or bland stuff! I eat then lie still!!!

Hi new bfp's, so sorry to hear of your lossesbut welcome and congratulations on new pregnancies.xxx

Afm, baby is a blueberry today, so exciting! I'm nauseous and feel hungover every day-sore head, aching limbs, thirsty etc. Boobs have gone up a size already and feel like watermelons!xx

Hi, welcome and congratulations Puppycat and Jaimad

Hello ladies! Got my BFP on Friday at 9dpo! I am so happy but at the same time I'm a bundle of nerves. I had my tubes reversed in October 09. Since then we have lost one baby girl at 22 weeks & have had 2 miscarriages. I will have to be monitored closely on my beta numbers (will start that tomorrow), we will also check my progesterone, & decide if I will need a cerclage at 12 weeks. I somewhat feel more at ease with this pregnancy so far but I'm leaving it all up to god.

My EDD is 3/29/12!

Your EDD is my daughter's 6th birthday!

Cornish, the sickness comes and goes, but tends to get really really bad around 9pm until I have a cup of decaff tea in the morning. Maybe this means boy. It worries me a little bit, because other then the sickness I don't actually feel pregnant. But I can't remember 'feeling' pregnant this early with my two girls.

The worry and the what ifs tie you in knots some times.

I hope everyone is well this morning.

Hi all - my due date is March 18th, very excited but even more so worried :wacko:

I had my MC in april - very scary and really hope it doesnt happen again. I have NO symptoms yet .... hope i do soon, its making me real worried.

BFN on superdrug just now, hope those tests weren't lying :(

Jaimad...sorry for your losses but congrats on your BFP :flower: hopefully you'll be closely monitored to keep you reassured this time. Keep is updated :hugs:

Essie...hope your scan went ok hun :hugs:

Cornish...happy blueberry

Sea...sickness is all good

Firsttimer...welcome...sorry for your loss but congrats on your new pregnancy. We all understand those fears :hugs:

Puppycat...I actually think the SD ones are a pile of poop. I got a better line on poundland and they were less sensitive. I hope you are getting your BFP though :hugs: keep us posted :hugs:

Everyone else ok?

XxX

I saw a heartbeat today!!!! Baby measured 6w 6d and my due date is 3/6/11. :) And yup there is just one, whew. I did get some bad news about a cyst thats been on my left ovary... Its 7.5 cm by 5cm and has grown a lot over the last few weeks. Doc said if it dosent pop or reabsorbe on its own he wants to take it out at 14 to 16weeks. I told him that I dont want anything to do with anestesia while im pregnant and he says I may not have a choice :( It hurts like hell to. I really dont want this baby exposed to drugs at 16 weeks. Thats when I lost my first one. ughhh stupid cyst.

Puppycat...I actually think the SD ones are a pile of poop. I got a better line on poundland and they were less sensitive. I hope you are getting your BFP though :hugs: keep us posted :hugs:

Everyone else ok?

XxX

I started bleeding :( - been aching all day but didn't feel like AF. Went to the loo and tissue was completely pink. I don't know what to make of it. Ache is more intense now and feels like AF might be coming. I'm so upset to think I got lines on those stupid tests :cry:

Hope everyone is doing great. Hey cornish congrats on blueberry, be right there with ya in a cpl days :) Nsn still nauseous?? I thought about you when I was pukin this am before my scan lol. Still sending you those vibes. You pal gals are wonderful, glad to see the group growing. (in size and number) ;) Goodluck ladies. Oh and puppycat try your second morning urine for your hpts. Wake up, pee once, lay back down or whatever just dont drink anything then in about an hr pee for your test. If you do this the same time for a few days in a row its a good way to judge line progression on the hpt's. Hope you get a big fat dark positive to put your mind at ease hun :)

Oh dear, puppycat sooo sorry to hear that. :( Wishing you the best.

Essie, great great news. Can I ask how you know what you measured date wise? We were told baby was 4mm when I went in and ive read that I should add that to the 6 weeks making 6+4, is that what they did for you? You will indeed be a blueberry very soon.
Puppycat, sorry to hear those tests were false, crappy things. I hope af passes you quickly.xxx

Has anyone sorted their booking appt with midwife yet? I've not spoken to a midwife yet, the epu are seeing me fortnightly for scans. How long should I wait or will the epu contact a midwife?
Xxx

I'm cautiously joining too. After 2 MC earlier this year I'm 4 weeks at the moment.

Cornish, I have no idea how they calculate the 6w6d thing. All I know is that it is on the scan pic that they gave me and the CRL (9mm) was right above it. The machine did all the calculations after they did the CRL. It seems to fit with my lmp dates pretty well.

I dont get to go back for a month. Thats gonna be fun. Come on Aug 16, I already wanna see lil bubba again. :)

Puppy cat...so sorry hun :hugs: hope AF isn't too harsh :hugs:

Diet coke...welcome :flower: sorry for your losses but congrats on your pregnancy :hugs: we are all here and some of us are taking it in our stride, others are struggling and ether way, we are all in it together :thumbup:

Essie...glad your scan went well and you got to see bean :yipee: sorry about the cyst but I'm sure they know what's best for you both. Hopefully it'll go down or burst so you won't need surgery :hugs:

Firsttimer...no symptoms here either apart from sore boobs/nipples. I'm sure they'll kick in :hugs:

Sea...,you ok? Still :sick:

Cornish...your GP knows your pregnant so I would assume that they notify the midwife? Last time I had a letter for me to call them to make an appointment.

:hi: to everyone else

AFM...nasty dreams (same as last time at exactly the same time as last time too) and crampy. No real symptoms apart from boobs not even queasy or food aversions :shrug:

XxX

Puppycat, I am so sorry :hugs:

Never, still feeling sick, on oand off mainly, but when it hits there's not mistaking it. I tend to become very sick around 9pm until around 8am in the monring. Then I feel fine until around 11-11:30am, then after lunch I feel fine again until 9pm. Really odd, but a good sign hopefully.

I am feeling a bit more positive about this pregnancy, but sometimes doubts creep in. Exspecially during my 'well' time when I wonder if I am actually expecting at all. :wacko:

I am now having to pee every 5 minutes. Makes the school run interesting.

Another thing to worry about, chickenpox! It's recently been going round my 5 year olds class at school and the information handed out by the school says that the very old, very young and pregnant woman are at risk. Touch wood, we seem to have escaped it for now.

I hope everyone is well. Boy do these first weeks drag.

I am 7 weeks today:happydance:everything feels great. My appt for the scan is Aug 3. I am in ANOTHER 2 week wait geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez :dohh:

hope everyone is well....

so sorry puppy cat :hugs:

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but happy to share with others in my situation. I had 2 miscarriages the last few months, but after waiting the doctor-prescribed time, I am pregnant again. I'm due March 25th, and really hoping this one makes it. I am so ready to be a mom, and have a world of love to give. Good luck to everyone. I'm sending my thoughts for sticky beans.:winkwink:

Hi and congratulations HappyPregger!

I am a bit worried today, because after a quick trip to Sainsburys to do the weekly shop I noticed some brow staining in my knickers (sorry TMI) that looked like old blood. But I cannot tell were it has come from, it could have been piles. I have put a pad on to monitor the situation.

I hope everyone is well and happy.

Happy pregger....congrats on your new pregnancy...sorry for your losses :hugs:

Sea...if it's brown, it's old stuff...take it easy and monitor :hugs:

Timsogirl...happy 7 weeks for yesterday...glad all is going well and here's to another TWW :wacko:

Hope everyone else is ok :flower:

AFM...just very negative about this pregnancy and have felt it's doomed from day one...I hope I am proved very wrong.

XxX

Well, turns out it was from a very irritated pile :blush:

I haven't had any bleeding since or any pains. So all is looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->