PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

Ladies..front page updated...let me know if there are any changes to be made :flower:

XxX

Hi can I join please? I am a very cautiously pregnant lady at the mo! I am sure that most of you have been through this too. I got my BFP 3 days ago and am just really anxious at the mo. We had a mmc in Dec when I thought I was just over 7 weeks but baby was showing as 5+6 and so it went downhill from there. I believe I am 4+1 today and so a bit anxious about the next couple of weeks.

I pray that all will be okay and if so my due date will be around March 28th 2012!

I hope we can keep each other company on this exciting (and nervous) journey!

Congrats everyone xx

Hi can I join please? I am a very cautiously pregnant lady at the mo! I am sure that most of you have been through this too. I got my BFP 3 days ago and am just really anxious at the mo. We had a mmc in Dec when I thought I was just over 7 weeks but baby was showing as 5+6 and so it went downhill from there. I believe I am 4+1 today and so a bit anxious about the next couple of weeks.

I pray that all will be okay and if so my due date will be around March 28th 2012!

I hope we can keep each other company on this exciting (and nervous) journey!

Congrats everyone xx

Nice to see you over here!! :)

Addy:flower:

NSN, chin up dear. :hugs: Its not over yet. Can you get in to see a doc, mabey to put your mind at ease? Hope you can get some answers and peace.

Wishing everyone the best :)

Hi ladies, welcome to the rollercoaster newbies and congrats!
Nsn, you will be proved wrong, remember those positive thoughts and energy that bean needs. You are doing great. :hugs:

Sea, I'm glad all was ok.

Well I want this week to be over really, got my third scan on tues and really need to see that baby is ok. Also hopeful for another scan at 10 weeks - fxd. It's my last week in school and it's crazy!!!

Flamingo of course you can :flower: the others are doing a fab job at being positive :hugs: congrats on your pregnancy and sorry for your loss :hugs:

Essie...thanks hun, I'm waiting until Tuesday to see my doctor. That way, if anything happens, it happens...otherwise I'll be 7 weeks Tuesday so I'll push for a scan. My teeny symptoms that I had have gone over the last 48 hours and my tummy has also ached for almost 48 hours :wacko: I'll be ok though :flower:

Cornish...2 sleeps till holiday and 6 sleeps till you see baby again :thumbup:

:hi: addy, how're you getting on hun?

Semanthia...all ok?

I wonder what happened to all the others that joined?

XxX

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I am sorry for all the losses here. I hope that some of your positivity will rub off onto me! My edd from my miscarriage is on Sunday so it has made getting my BFP all the more amazing and special, but at the same time I'm worried!

Can anyone give me advice on baby asprin? i was told about 'sticky blood' a few weeks ago and that baby asprin prevents by thinning the blood. I spoke to a pharmacist yesterday and he told me that it could only be prescribed by your doctor and they need to do a blood test etc first. Can someone advise on the procedure? I thought I would just be able to take it but it seems not!

xx

Just wanted to pop in & say hi! I had my betas drawn again today & they went from 54 to 127 so they doubled & then some! My doctor is happy about that but my progesterone was only 9.8 so I will be heading in to get a shot in the morning. She said we will continue these weekly until further say so. I am guessing around 13 weeks? I have never taken progesterone before but I am so thankful to have a possible resolution to my last 3 :angel: babies.

How is everyone feeling? I am usually fine during the day but at night now that is a different story...I have night sickness & it is horrid. It starts about 8pm & lasts all night it seems. I finally get relief from it when I fall asleep but even then I wake up with it.

NSN - Things are going well...trying to put my fears and worries in the back of mind now. I have my first scan on the 17th, so still a few weeks to wait. I was hoping for soon, but it just did not work out. I'll be just over 9 weeks, so it should be a really good scan! I also have my big prenatal booked for early September, I'll be around 13 weeks. Seems so far away!! I hope you are starting to feel better, but as we all know, the worry seems to always be there:cry:

Pinkflamingo - I am not sure about the BA. I know I had this discussion on the TTC forum about it thickening up the lining after a m/c. I took it the 4-5 day before ovulation. Not sure if it helped or not, but I got my BFP! I would speak with your doctor before taking it though.

Cornish - I'm a little jealous of your three scans!! Would love to see our little bean!!

Sea - glad your bleeding has stopped!!

Essie - how are your symptoms??

Welcome Jaimad!! H&H 9 months!

HappyPregger & pinkflamingo~CoNgRaTs & H&H 9 months!!

Cornish~Praying everything is just where it needs to be!!

Pinkflamingo~I know where you are coming from. It will be 1yr on the 28th of this month that I delivered my baby girl sleeping at 22 weeks. I am trying to stay positive and happy but it is lurking around the corner. Its also 2 days before my birthday. But the way I see it is this BFP was her way of telling me that it is ok to move on.

NSN ill be thinkin about ya hun. :hugs: Tuesday is only 6 days away. Hope they tell you everthing is fine.

addy, still pukin about everyday although I havent today......yet. Im getting sick at night now, like some of you other gals. Headaches, sore bb's, and peeing all the time. But its a labour of love ;) Im happy to be miserable, just dont ask me when i have my head in the toilet.

Welcome and congrats to all the new bfp's. H&H 9 Months to you all.

Cornish hope your scan goes great, and that you can keep your sanity during the wait for it to get here.

Goodluck girls :hugs:

I'm here too. Very cautiously. Mine's an IVF baby and I'm suffering with severe anxiety because I'm so frightened xx

Hi and congratulations Beadyeyes!

NSN - Sending loads of positive vibes for you for Tuesday! xxx

Cornish :hugs: Loads of positive vibes coming your way too! xxx

Hi and congratulations Pinkflamingo! I'm not sure on the baby asprin thing, I thought it was only useful to pregnant women iwth blood and clotting disorders. I was always lead to believe that any form of asprin during pregnancy was a big no no. But I may be wrong. Maybe you can discuss it with your doctor?

Well, after my embarassing pile bleed, which scared the poop out of me my sysmptoms seem to be getting stronger. My boobs now feel like they have been sunburnt and my 'evening swickness' is lasting longer and is a lot worse then it was. I am also getting bouts of sickness during the day. Still, it doesn't stop you worrying, does it.

I hope everyone is well. Loads of sticky bean vibes to you all xxx

Pink flamingo..I have no opinion on the Baby Asprin...some people say to take it and others say don't. I would talk it over with your doctor ASAP in case you do need to take it.

Jaimad... as for your upcoming due date...this new pregnancy will take the edge off the pain of not having your little girl here. You will be ok and you are still allowed to be upset/sad over that special day :hugs:

Addy..a scan at nine weeks is a good time in my opinion, you'll be fine and I know those fears are in all of us...I don't deal with mine very well but I'm sure once you get past your personal milestone, you may start to relax...even only a little :hugs:

Esssie...sorry you're being so :sick: not nice :nope: thanks for thinking of me for Tuedsay :hugs:

Beady eyes...that's what this thread is for hun :hugs: we have all had the trauma of a loss and you're having anxieties as you had a struggle to get the BFP in the first place. I totally understand :hugs: Are you having any scans or beta checks? You'll be ok :flower:

Sea...glad you got the pile sorted :shy: and sorry you're feeling more :sick: but it's all good :flower:

Cornish...nearly scan time :hugs:

AFM...in a better mood today but still not feeling positive :dohh:

XxX

I had a beta when I was in hospital (I had OHSS and was hospitalised for four days!) and at 14 dpo (egg collection in my case) it was 98 but they didn't repeat it. I'll have an early scan in a couple of weeks (w/c 8th august). Thanks for the hugs. I put my name down to see the midwife today. A scary step. The GP said my anxiety was normal even though it is through the roof and debilitating :(

I had a beta when I was in hospital (I had OHSS and was hospitalised for four days!) and at 14 dpo (egg collection in my case) it was 98 but they didn't repeat it. I'll have an early scan in a couple of weeks (w/c 8th august). Thanks for the hugs. I put my name down to see the midwife today. A scary step. The GP said my anxiety was normal even though it is through the roof and debilitating :(

Ouch, I've heard that OHSS isvery painful :hugs: I'd have thought you would be monitored more closely?

Everything is a scary step but it will get easier, just keep hanging on to that hope. I started a journal to allow me to vent, rant, laugh and joke...it's the perfect outlet foe me. even if no one reads it ( I would) it is good to off load.

Perfectly normal to be anxious at any level..I'm there with you :hugs:

XxX

Hi everyone! Intend to post on here more frquently now. Cautiously getting excited about this pregnancy after our MC in april, but WISH i had more definate symptoms. My BBS are NOT sore and yet sooooo many womens already are :( im so jealous lol. I also want the dreaded :sick: because i didnt get it with MC. i get small bouts of neusea... but that cud be cos im eating soooooooooooo much!!

Have a private early scan booked for august 1st when i will be (i hope) 7 weeks.

With the MC i had a scan in week 6 (saw baby with HB but measured 5 weeks) and then follow up at 7 weeks where we saw baby had passed.

I hope and pray this wont be history repeating itself for us :(

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU - LETS ALL HAVE STICKY BEANS THIS TIME!

thanks ladies.

I have a drs appt tomorrow so will ask about the asprin. The only reason I am interested in it is due to having heard about 'sticky blood' and that this is apparently quite a common reason for women to have early mc. I wouldn't be tested for it until after 3 mc's and so i wondered whether I would just be able to take it, but after talking to the pharmacist I need to speak with my dr anyway. If it was something as simple as taking a small tablet each day like my folic acid, and that could prevent a mc, then I would happily take it. Will see what dr says tomorrow anyway.

Can anyone tell me whether they were given an early scan on the nhs after having a mc? I am guessing that we will have to go private again but wondered whether anyone had been offered a referral by their gp for reassurance?

Thanks

xx

xx

Firsttimer...I have NO symptoms either...I did have sore boobs and was tired, now nothing :nope: so who knows what's happening...in fact I dread to think it. :dohh: everyone else seems to be having raving symptoms. If you never had them then I'd be less worried. I'm worried because I did have them for a while :cry:

Pinkflamingo...I don't think the Nhs do a reassurance scan, I'm going to aak my GP on Tuesday anyway and if they say no, I'll go private as I just don't even feel pregnant :wacko:

Happy Friday all :flower:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"