PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

Oh man I've just :cry: as I recognise names and I'm sooooo bloody chuffed you're pregnant again...

Jessica...hope you get bloods done...keep us posted?

2ndtimer...my heart breaks for you and I'm so sorry for the loss of Nicholas. This is a hard enough journey as it is and the worry never ends :nope:

Niknak...sorry for the loss of Aiden...must be totally scary and daunting starting again but I'm hoping this time will be ok for you :hugs:

Semanthia...I've read your story about Charlotte before and :hugs: hoping this will be all ok. Will you have to have the cerclage (sp) stitch thingy? Apologies for my ignorance :wacko:

Xpecta...:hugs: and I remember you from my first pregnancy. Sorry for you loss too :hugs:

Well four weeks today and feel rubbish and negative :wacko: quite crampy but it's all out of my hands. Gah, I wish I was ignorant to it all :haha:

Hope you're all doing ok though :flower:

XxX

I decided I'm going to wait a couple of weeks, I still have folic acid from before so I'm going to take them and see how things go. I've been trying to work out how far I am but not having much luck!!

Jessica are you UK based?

Deffo keep taking folic acid, I never stopped just in case :thumbup:

Did you get a negative HPT after your loss?

:hugs: keep positive

XxX

I am indeed.

Yes I did, I was getting negatives from the 3rd day I started bleeding. And was getting negatives up until yesterday! The line was darker today, I'm hoping that's a good sign as they wasn't getting darker last time! I'm thinking of having a early scan (private) but for that I'd need to work out how far I am lol! xx

Jessica..great that lines are darker, it shows the hcg is increasing :hugs: I would imagine that you ovulated one or two weeks after the bleeding completely stopped. Does that help :wacko: sorry, I'm no good at this really :haha:

Timsogirl...sorry for your loss but congrats on your new bean. Fingers crossed for a sticky one :flower:

XxX

Yeah I will be getting a cerclage around 13 weeks and p17 shots to keep my uterus calm (I'm not sure when those will start). I feel very confident with my new doctor. You are not ignorant and you did spell it right.

when are you making your doctors appointments. I was going to get a private scan at 8 weeks and go to doc after. Also my 3 boys were all pretty early i am worrying about this one coming early to. Did anyone take any supplements to help conceive like vitamin b or folic acid

when are you making your doctors appointments. I was going to get a private scan at 8 weeks and go to doc after. Also my 3 boys were all pretty early i am worrying about this one coming early to. Did anyone take any supplements to help conceive like vitamin b or folic acid

I went to the go this morning to get signed off work until the end of the school term (health and safety issues), don't normally get scans till 12 weeks in the UK..are you in the UK? I'm having a scan when I'll be 5+4 due to possible cyst but that was all sorted before I found out I was pregnant :dohh: I've been taking folic acid since October :thumbup:

Semanthia....only know a little bit about IC due to a thread I'm on and a lady on there has had it done.

XxX

I know it is still really early but I can NOT wait to hit the heartbeat milestone! Having lost one I realize there are way more milestones this time around for example making it past the gestation age I made it to with my daughter.
I have my first appointment on the 11th my doctor wants to measure my cervix at the beginning of this pregnancy. I will have to have an ultrasound every two weeks to check my cervix which would be awesome if it wasn't for such a serious issue. I made a pact with myself that I will enjoy this pregnancy and not stress because I have no control on the outcome. With my last one I wouldn't buy things and was really hesitant to tell people like I sort of knew something wasn't right.
Good Luck everyone with your first appointments and ultrasounds!! I hope everything is perfect for all of us!

Semanthia...totally understand about seeing/hearing the HB. I never got that pleasure last time, I only had a gestational sac and a yolk sac at almost 12 weeks. Only knew as I had a small bleed. I just want to know there's going to be a baby in there

Good that your OB is keeping an eye on you, at least regular scans and measuring from the off..you're more likely to get your stitch right on time. :hugs: and let's hope we all get through those awful milestones :hugs:

XxX

Oh girls, where do i start? Well first round of good news, im pregnant and its in the uterus but to early for hb. Now it gets scary, the gestational sac is improperly shaped, kinda like a crooked teardrop, and i have a 2 and a half inch corpus lutem on my left ovary. Thats a bit big for normal. And it gets way wierder after finding the cyst and measuring it he went back to the uterus, girls im no ultrasound tech, but i swear i saw 2 distinct yolk sacs! He hovered there for just a few seconds and the midwife started to say something like, thats a better view...and the doc shut her up by saying loudly "Yeah. But im not gonna call it till i see more. I will see you back in two weeks young lady." and bam he jerked the probe out before I could really question him about the two little orbs i saw. I have so many more questions than answers right now. I also saw some rythmic movements right between the two orbs but he wouldnt zoom in on it and he didnt measure the gestational sac to determin how far along i am. Im d

Essie...:hugs:

It doesn't sound bad to me :hugs:

Not all irregular sacs mean bad news, fingers are crossed that there are two beautiful sacs with HB's in two weeks :thumbup:

The cyst will be kept an eye on... I had the same conversation with my GP this morning. No treatment until 2nd tri and only if really needed.

Big hugs hun, all WILL be ok :hugs:

XxX

Im due back on the 18th to remeasure the cyst and check for a hb. Hope my regular doc is back by then, he always tells me just how it is. Dosent sugar coat anything and dosent hold anything back. I hope everyones first appts are more informative than mine. goodluck gals ;)

Thanks NSN. The gestational sac thing was a new one on me, he just said it "concerned" him. Now that im home im like what the hell does that mean. oh well, only time will tell i guess. I know u said earlier that you were crampin some. Did they tell u the larger cyst is causing it?

Well it's yet to be confirmed that I have cyst :dohh:

Since my mc I've been having deep pressure on my right side, worsens around ovulation so they referred me for abdominal and transvaginal scan which is on the 16th. I have had the deep pressure again today but also feel crampy and negative :dohh:

Try and relax, can you not push to go back in a week?

XxX

Well it's yet to be confirmed that I have cyst :dohh:

Since my mc I've been having deep pressure on my right side, worsens around ovulation so they referred me for abdominal and transvaginal scan which is on the 16th. I have had the deep pressure again today but also feel crampy and negative :dohh:

Try and relax, can you not push to go back in a week?

XxX

Well it had occured to me to play up the left side pain a bit and see if they will scan me earlier. Theres some risk of the ovary twisting on itself if the cyst is large, so mabey they would wanna check for that...;) I dont lik cyring wolf but if I cant ease the anxiety by next tue or wed im gonna :) or if the pain does get that bad, im pretty sore now, with that deep ache in my hip just like ur talkin about. I hope u feel better hun, mabey you could do the same thing and get in before the 16th??? :) mabey worth a shot

In your case, you know there's a cyst so I wouldn't wait the two weeks as you will need the reassurance that all is ok with the pregnancy :hugs:

I'll only be 5+4 so that's early enough to see something but not a lot.

Keep us posted though and take it easy :hugs:

XxX

Hey ladies, just found your thread NSN!
I'm due 4th march ish!! This is my third pregnancy, first
My ds was born, second was a Pmp in feb, mmc at 12+1, now this sticky bean. Had my hcg checked at all going well so far, 11dpo was 67, 14 dpo was 301. 4 week scan showed thickened lining, and have another on Monday at 6 weeks to try to check placenta.

I'm also nervous and scared but trying hard to remain positive. Off for more bloods today.

Good luck ladies, look forward to spending this journey together.xxx

Cornish my lovely...welcome over here...thought I'd try and brave and spread my wings a little

I'm sure my TTCAL friends are bored of me moaning now :rofl:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->