PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

Well I've never been pregnant before so had no idea what was normal and why wasn't :shrug: even now I feel worried as I've only got sore boobs if I touch them. Who knows, just have to take each day as it comes and hope that all will be ok.

XxX

Mine are only sore if I knock them, brush against them or squish them when I am sleeping.

Or if I suddenly run up the stairs :haha:

is anyone having really bad mood swings. I don't know if it from pregnancy or from grief. My head is all over

is anyone having really bad mood swings. I don't know if it from pregnancy or from grief. My head is all over

Me! lol. Its been tough to deal with crying at anything then getting really angry over nothing and being happy all at the same time.
Im kinda in the same boat as Cornish with the pregnancy symptoms this time. Got everything in the book especially morning sickness. Any good tricks to calm the tummy???

I haven't had mood swings as such. But I have been feeling incredibly grumpy, like PMTs. I suspect it's the exhaustion and the hormones.

Feeling quite sick this morning. I can't drink my coffee. The trouble is I need coffee to function like a normal human being. I can feel the caffine withdrawl starting already.

Yay for symptoms ladies :hugs:

AFM, my nips feel like they're on fire, was very emotional all day yesterday...crying at the drop of a hat :dohh: tired but not exhausted :wacko: when does that kick in?

I've heard arrow root biscuits are good for MS, eating small portions and regularly.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :flower:

XxX

i am eating ginger biscuits for ms and i must say they are great.
Woke up this morning feeling sick but not to bad now. Weather is great here today. How is it where you are

I'm eating ginger biscuits too.

The weather here is pretty poor. I just had to grab my washing off the line bacuse it's raining.

well sun is shinning here today!! waiting for max to get up from him morning nap and may go off to the beach, i am sure the sea air will make me sleepy.... x

Sun is shining here in the Midlands UK :thumbup:

Stood ironing whilst I can be bothered :haha:

XxX

Morning ladies, hope all are feeling sick! Rotten thing to wish I know but certainly makes me feel better! Scan day for me tmrw and I can already feel my stomach churning with nerves. Luckily I have things to do in school today to keep me busy or I'd be a mess, so plan is lie in until I feel so sick I have to move, help at scool, dinner, bath, bed! I wander if after the scan I can put myself into hibernation until 12 weeks!

Is anyone else feeling annoyed? I loved my first pregnancy and this one I'm a bag of nerves, when will I start enjoying it and trusting all will be ok? Probably when I'm in labour!
Have a great day ladies.xxx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Can I join?

Firstly sorry for your losses but congratualtions on your BFPs! I also recognise a few names :)

I got a faint BFP on Wednesday night but didn't believe it until a saw pregnant on a digi Friday morning!! (was getting not pregnant before!) My due date is 17th March.

I got my BFP loads earlier this time at 12dpo, I was 16dpo last time and then it was really really faint! I was hoping this was a good sign, especially as I've been having a good progression on the darkness of the line on Superdrug HPTs, that was until I took one this morning and it is lighter than Friday's. :( Was already feeling scared but now I feel like it's over already!! MY DH thinks it might just be a dodgy test as the lines aren't in the right place, both on the right but I don't know.

Symptom wise have been very tired, headaches, crampy, back ache and kind of sore boobs so something must be going on in there!!

Can I ask how some of you UK ladies have managed to get blood tests for HCG? I didn't think this was done in England unless you were having fertility treatment! I was going to leave it a few weeks before seeing my Dr however with my test this morning I would really like my HCG checking!

Laura of course you can join :hugs: sorry for your loss but congrats on your new BFP :dance:

I had the same panic over a test not being as dark but it turned out it was because I used FMU and my 2MU gave a better result. I have now been able to not test every day but every other day :wacko: have promised myself that after a 3+ on a digi...no more testing :thumbup:

As for hcg testing, it's not normally done in the UK as you well know. Cornish has hers checked as she had a partial molar pregnancy last time so it's important for her to have her levels checked. Go see your doctor or I think you can get them done privately. Try and be positive though, you have symptoms already :hugs:

Cornish..scan tomorrow woo hoo..fingers crossed all will be fine :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing ok? I only have the sore boobs going on today but feel ok about it all.

Happy Sunday :flower:

XxX

Thank you so much for the reassurance neversaynever :hugs:

I've just taken a digi with 2mu and although it was less concentrated it still came up pregnant 1-2 weeks. It's just so hard to relax!! I'm the same about getting 3+ weeks, I didn't get it in my last pregnancy so that will be a BIG milestone!!

Morning everyone. Managed to get the housework done in that magically window where I feel normal.

I tend to have sickness on and off in the morning which gets really bad in the evening.

Cornish - Good luck with your scan tomorrow, I have everything crossed for you. I too wish I could justy hibernate until after 12 weeks. I also have found myself being quite annoyed. I think it's mainly because I cannot relax and enjoy this pregnancy. I second guess every twinge and bout of sickness and try and compare it to the pregnancy I loss. I think I'm going to drive myself crazy.

Hi Laura - Congratulations on your BFP! I too got an early BFP at 10 DPO, with my lost pregnancy I was getting faint positives at 6 weeks. So hopefully it's a very good sign. You're due two days before me, I am due on 19th March.

Neversay - I have sickness on and off and backache. The back ache worries me as I had really bad backache before I started bleeding the last time. But this is more uncomfortable and niggly then painful, I suppose.

Sticky Bean vibes for all of us! xxx

Thanks, yes it's horrible to worry about every twinge-hate it but still doing it. I also have back ache, quite bad at times.

Does anyone get hiccups more than usual? I get them every time I eat!!!

Laura...I got my 3+ last time too but for me my milestone is seeing a baby, never mind a HB :wacko: you'll be fine :hugs:

Sea...glad you done all your cleaning in your ok window :haha: I'll be doing mine when the OH goes to work tomorrow :thumbup: no backache for me, no tireness for me and only feel a little bit queasy now and again with sensitive nipples = same as last time :dohh: ah well, out of my hands :shrug:

Cornish..:rofl: hiccups...stop eating :haha: I know you'll feel sick if you don't eat though so not a clue. Don't work too hard :winkwink:

AFM...feel free to call me NSN...I would choose a long username :haha:

Hope all the other ladies are ok too?

XxX

I don't get hiccups, but I have noticed that I am getting more lumps in my throat (which is very dry) when I am eating. Probably because I am being a greedy cow.

Hey ladies,
Goodluck on your scan tomorrow cornish. Im sure everything will be fine :) Hope everyone is feeling rotten ;) Im miserable atm. Waking up nauseous in the middle of the night when I go pee numerous times. Im eating all the time but still lost a couple pounds last week? Not really complaining about that tho :) I gotta try the ginger biscuts. Ginger ale seemed to help a bit yesterday.
NSN I hope you get sicker soon. Wierd to wish on someone but I know its reassuring. Hang in there pal gals, wishing everyone the very best.

Hi everyone! Hoping I can join this thread... I love the positive vibes going on! Congrats on all the BFPs!!! :thumbup:

I found out I was pregnant about a week ago. I am 5w2d with my first appointment tomorrow. I think they will be doing blood work and an internal exam. I had a mmc in March and I'm sort of hoping for an early ultrasound and sort of NOT hoping bc I don't want to freak myself out!!

Has anyone had that early of an ultrasound?

Best of luck to everyone!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->