PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

You never bore us, but I think it's great to be over here too. Have been lurking on here and 1st tri myself!x

Hello ladies, can I join in here too please?

I had an early mc in February this year and my ds will be 2 next week. I am due 9 March 2012. I can't really believe it yet and have managed to stay quite calm (better than I thought I would be, tbh!). I have become a poas addict though. Did a digi this morning and it said 3+ within about 30 seconds. It was 1-2 weeks last Wednesday and 2-3 on Saturday so that made me happy this morning. Just got to hope and pray for the best.

Off to the GP tomorrow to let them know.

I was taking agnus castus and B6/B complex vits this month and last - I think someone asked!

Hope everyone is OK and that those who are worried have their worries eased soon.

x

Hi Shinona...sorry for your loss but congrats on your new pregnancy :flower:

You gotta love the digi's for the reassurance.

Here's to sticky beans and a worry free pregnancy

XxX

just got blood results!!!

hcg is 21,000 as of yesterday at 10am!!

Monday June 27th 5pm 2400
Sunday June 26th 3pm 1600

I get to hear heartbeat on tuesday :happydance::happydance:

Praise God for this blessing!

Great bloOd result, I'm currently waiting for mine! Good luck for your scan.x

Fab numbers timsogirl :thumbup: roll on Tuesday for a HB :flower:

Cornish...you're numbers will be fine too :hugs:

XxX

Mine is 14,255 so they are happy with my rise! Yay!

Yes! Got one on Monday, it's to check placenta tissue n stuff following Pmp, but so hoping for heartbeat!! Gl for yours on tues.xx

Hi NeverSayNever - I am due in March 2012. I just found out I was pregnant about 3 days ago. I had a missed miscarriage in March 2011 at 6 weeks. No fetal pole developed. I'm pretty scared about it happening again!

I have my first appointment on Monday.

Hey cornish, I remember you from ttcal. Congrats!!! H@H 9 mos to you.

Hi girls,

I have had two prev m/c and last week found out I am due 5th March 2012! VEEERRRRYYY nervous about this pregnancy! TMI alert but last night when I wiped after loo I had a tiny bit of light brown CM on the tissue. No cramps or blood. Only get it when I go to the toilet and wipe and only had it twice today.

Any you girls had this and this turned out OK or was this how any of your m/c's started?

Worrying away here

Good Luck girls xxx

Hello essie, thank you. How are you doing?

Joanne-I had brown discharge last week, doc said it's ok and hcg is rising well so hoping alls good. Good luck to you, try to relax and drink lots of water.xxx

Thanks cornish!! Makes me feel better!! I've done lots of googling today and it seems normal but with my history its just scary! Trying to think positive though!! :flower:

How are you? What symptoms you got? xx

Hello ladies! I found out a couple of weeks ago I'm due on the 2nd march. I have my first docs appt next Thursday. Symptom wise - I seem to have crazy pregnancy sense of smell lol

Congrats on your crazy sense of smell!
I have every symptom in the book I think, some joke I have quads-NSN!!! So my Boobs hurt, now in bigger maternity bra, can't eat due to nausea, not sleeping at night but really tired, peeing all the time, aching back, mild cramps, oh and my belly is seriously bloated!!!
Is anyone else as insane as me?!?xx

Welcome Joanne...sorry for your loss but congrats on your new pregnancy :flower: as Cornish has rightly pointed out...perfectly normal now go get a ticker so we can all see how far along you are :hugs:

Elliesmoomoo..welcome and sorry for your loss too but congrats on your new pregnancy :hugs:

Hope everyone is doing ok? Is it me or is the time just dragging :dohh:

Was wondering how you all felt if I was to put a list up on the front page of this thread? Would need all your EDD :flower:

XxX

Hello ladies

First of all congratulations to all of you on your BFP's and healthy, happy 9 months.

My third pregnancy ended in a loss at 10 weeks gestation on 23rd February, however the empty sac was only measuring 6 weeks.

Yesterday I got my BFP and according to my dates I am only 3 weeks 4 days. Due March 19th 2012.

I am experiencing really strong symptoms and the sickness is unbelievable. Hopefully a good sign as I had no sickness with my previous pregnancy.

However I keep pooping myself at every twinge or ache. Part of me wants to scream my news from the hill and the other part wants to stick my head in the sand and pretend it isn't happening.

Normal?

Hello ladies

First of all congratulations to all of you on your BFP's and healthy, happy 9 months.

My third pregnancy ended in a loss at 10 weeks gestation on 23rd February, however the empty sac was only measuring 6 weeks.

Yesterday I got my BFP and according to my dates I am only 3 weeks 4 days. Due March 19th 2012.

I am experiencing really strong symptoms and the sickness is unbelievable. Hopefully a good sign as I had no sickness with my previous pregnancy.

However I keep pooping myself at every twinge or ache. Part of me wants to scream my news from the hill and the other part wants to stick my head in the sand and pretend it isn't happening.

Normal?

:yipee: another name I recognise...congrats to you :hugs:

I also had the same thing happen in my first pregnancy and I'm just desperate to know I have at least a baby this time.

Your feelings...all totally normal...I have known I am pregnant for 1 week and 1 day and it feesl like forever :haha:

You'll be fine...believe and have faith :flower:

XxX

Thannk you. I can't stop smiling.

I am feeling a lot more positive about this pregnancy then my pervious one. The one I loss didn't feel right, if you know what I mean. I felt there was something wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it.

This time however I have been feeling so ill and have had really really sore boobs, so sore I can't sleep. Also the headaches are awful. All good signs I hope.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->