PAL March 2012- 5 Beautiful Girls and 5 Adorable Boys!!

Awww I knew it was sometime early April NSN.....soooooooo chuffed for you that all is well! gosh you are half way there already hun! :happydance::happydance:

Did you find out what you are having? and are you getting married soon? or has that already happened? :hugs:

GS...Jacob is beautiful :cloud9:

Staying team :yellow: although I'm sure it's a boy :haha:

Wedding is 3 weeks today :shock: :happydance:

How's life treating you?

:hugs:

XxX

good for you staying team yellow! I did with my first two.

awww good luck with the wedding will look forward to seeing pics.

life is good. feel very blessed as Jacob is a super good baby!

NSN... i was team :yellow: and just KNEW digs was a boy... i was right!!! :hugs:

3 weeks till your wedding? wow - that will fly by!!! xxx

Just wondering how you're all getting on these days :flower:

How are the first time moms coping?

When you have some spare time :rofl: just wondering if anyone has any lists of must haves/what would be nice to have/what's a complete waste of time to have ideas?

Two weeks till viability day and wedding day :happydance:

XxX

Woo hoo, how exciting nsn!

we are doing okay, the hv thinks verity may have dairy allergy as her poops are dark green and she has a rash/ excema (sp?) all over her face. E45 is helping but still a bit there, so i have to cut all dairy from my diet, just trying to do a tesco shop online, the amount of things that contain dairy its a nightmare.

Veriry sleeps very well at night, usually 9 to 3 then 3.30 to 6/7, then 7.30 to 9.30ish so cant complain!!

the bouncy/vibrating chair is great, she loves it and it usually sends her asleep when she is stroppy!
Also she enjoys her playmat (we have fisher price rainforrest sounds) it chills her when she just doesnt want any more cuddles, also she likes the flashing lights!

have a fab wedding, you gonna post us a pic? xx

SS...thanks hun..has the dairy free done Verity and good? :hugs:

Need more baby pics ladies :winkwink:

I'll be wearing normal clothes for the wedding so doubt there'll be a pic :haha:

XxX

Nsn, her face has cleared up, but she is still pooing green, HV thinks she may be a bit colicy? so not sure, she is refering us to a dietician. But hopefully dairy free will help me lose a coulpe of LBs!
She now has cradle cap, so trying everything under the sun to get rid of that!
Hows everyone else doing? How are all the babies? sleeping well i hope!! xx

Hi NSN!!! - we are doing great! loving FF (BF my last two) J is a VERY contented baby and sleeping well, last night fed at 10.30pm, 4.10am and 8.00am so can't complain at that for 3 weeks old! Had him weighed on Monday and he is now 9lbs 7oz so he's put on almost a 1lb in 10 days :thumbup:

Yay for being 22 weeks! just trying to think what I thought was good to buy before hand :wacko: I bought my pram direct from Silver Cross...I've got one like this https://www.silvercross.co.uk/outlet/3DC-outlet-offer/ that's a great price as they are also doing the car seat half price too so under £300 for a really good travel system.
I bought lot's of nappies, a mixture of Pampers and Asda ones in newborn and size 2's which he will be going into in the next week or so...both really good, don't by Huggies they are SHIT!
A washing net bag thingy for washing all the scratch mitts and bibs and socks to stop from clogging your washing machine and keeping all the small things together :winkwink:
One of those circular things for hanging small items on, I have 2 of those.
Tesco baby-gro's and vets are really small made so don't buy too many of those, Asda newborn ones are bigger and wider so last longer.
Sudocrem - I always use it at every nappy change but these days think they advise not to use anything :shrug: but to me it's a preventative and J has never had a sore bum.
A cot top changer - this is really saving my back and it's got a slide out shelf for wipes, cream etc. I got mine half price cost £30 but worth every penny.
Ebay - have a look on Ebay for some items, I got a lovely rocking baby seat for £8 which is currently £69 in Mothercare, it was in immaculate condition and I just washed it all so looks brand new.
Look out for the baby events - Asda has one on now so yo0u can stock up on nappies/bottles etc cheaply.

SS - hope the dairy diet sorts Verity out :hugs:

:flower: What are you guys doing!!! ??? i need you tips and advice!!

Ethan feed 9pm, 12pm, 3am, 5 am and 7am - How are you guys going from 9-3 or 10-4am????????? :wacko::wacko:

Are you breastfeeding or bottle feeding? How many ounzes/how long do you breast feed?

Im breastfeeding and its every blooming 2 hours of the day and we go to 3
hours at night. Hes putting on 12ozs a week so is having plenty.

NSN - How exciting for wedding day!! :thumbup: Cant believe how quickly your pg'cy is going, probably isnt going quick enough for you though. my tips, I have found the diaper genie very good it squashes 20 nappies in a air tight bag, stock up on nappys too i go through 10 a day! oh and if you use a bottle make sure you get the dr brown bottles to help reduce colic/wind.

Wow Lou 12oz a week!!!

Verity is gaining between about 5oz on average last week just 2oz. I cant answer how she goes from 8.30 til 2.30 then 3 to 6/7, she only (BF) feeds for 5 to 10 mins, but she does have a grumpy time from 5 to 8 so i dont know if she wears herself out? V also doesnt sleep much during the day, just cat naps between 5 and 15 mins about 4 times so i think she is shattered buy the time i put her to bed. I go to bed the same time as her, feed her (in dim light) then put her down, and she goes to sleep by herself within half hour.
i think all babies are different with their sleep! xx

Ah thanks ladies...

Have ordered pram, bought cot, Moses basket and stand and then crapped my pants :rofl:

Shall be making a list :thumbup:

XxX

Agh! Where have the weeks gone? I really should make more of an effort to post on this thread.

NSN -not long now, although I'm sure you feel like it's dragging. Congratulations on the wedding btw!

Glow - FF is brilliant. I didn't get on with breastfeeding. My first baby was very hungry and I didn't make enough milk for her, my second my boobs didn't produce a single drop so this time I decided to go straight to FF. Only my boobs had other ideas and took 4 weeks to stop trying to feed the world and his wife.

It's hard to believe that Jess is nearly 8 weeks old already. In one way it feels like she has been here forever. She has just slipped so nicely into our famiily and our routine, and to think I got myself into a right old pnaic about how I would cope with a baby and two older children. She's such a contented baby and was sleeping through the night from 4 weeks.

I'm not sure if she's just that sort of baby or because this time round I'm more relaxed about things and don't flit to her side with every noise she makes (not praticle with two others).

She's not smiling properly yet. The husband things she's seen her smile, but I think it was wind. Maybe she doesn't like us, lol.

Baby jabs next week. I don't want to go, I always feel so cruel.

Hey all, I keep trying to update on the occasions I get laptop out but everything gets crazy so sorry I can't respond personally-my phone is crap at trying to go bk.

Just wanted to say I hope all are ok? Wow to sleeping through the night from 4 weeks!

So my ds has had his jabs, he was close to 13lb at his weigh in last week too. He is still feeding every few hours and I'm trialling him in his cot. I put him in it after bath n feed at about half 8, then feed in his room at 11 and put him bk down. He seems ok settling himself but struggles after his 1am feed so I'm bringing him in with me then-I may put humble in cot tonight?! He then feeds again around 4 and then 6 then half 8, oh now I'm back to the next day-it just keeps rolling along!

Hi all,
I'm the same as everyone else, so busy and can't seem to find a minute to post. Baby is starting to finally settle. She is sleeping better at night and is having proper naps during the day. I seem to be figuring out how to parent two girls and get the housework done!!

Hope you are all doing well, and your little one's are letting you get some sleep!!

Just checking in, hope mums and babies are doing well!!i know it's hard to have the time to get on here now with LO.

Ethan had his jabs this week, went well and from having these he's sleeping through to 5am so they worked well for us too. He's having probs with his first teeth pushing through already!! But is really good little boy rarely cries and settled into a nice routine. How's everyone else doing with feeding and sleeping? Xxx

Wow, teeth already!! Poor guy!! Glad to hear from you Lou!

LO also had her needles, and she cried so hard! I felt so bad, she seems to be quite sensitive!! She is also getting into a nice routine! I am so happy with the way she is sleeping, only waking once. Such an improvment from my first DD (who still wakes in the night at 3!)

Can't believe two months have gone by already!!

Lou...love your avatar :cloud9: but wtf about teeth already :shock: good to see all is going well for you :hugs:

Addy...only up once in the night :saywhat: is she BF too?

Hoping everyone is doing just as well...I'm in the final tri :shock: :happydance:

:hugs: all round

XxX

Yes I'm B'feeding. It is going so much better this time around! She wakes usually between 3 and 4 am and does not eat again until she wakes up around 6:30-7:00am. She is such a little sweety!! A way better sleeper than my older daughter:)

I am so happy for you!! The third tri is so exciting! Everything becomes so real!! Your pictures look awesome and you are truly glowing!! I continue to silently stalk your journal:haha:

Stalk away chick...I know you're busy :hugs: love that you BF and she sleeps almost all the way through...gives me hope :rofl:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"