PAL Summer 2011 Babies - From 1st tri to MC and back again in one go.

And, forgive the American please- how do you pronounce her first name? Ay Lish? EH Lish?

Hey Emmea :wave:

Yay for Thomas getting his teeth through :)

Sassy, she is absolutely GORGEOUS! Little pudding :) :)

Beautiful :cloud9:

My cousin is in labour with her rainbow daughter (her first died 5 years ago). She should be here anytime now, got 'the text' this morning :happydance:

Her name is pronounced Eye-Lish, its gaelic for Elizabeth and means God's promise.

Will post about birth later if thats ok?!

A quick update we had scan today I'm a wk further than we thought so 14 wks scan was amazing and everything was perfect so happy x x hope everyone else ok x

How are u doin embo yay for passing v day bet that's a relief for u x x

Thanks heva. It's such a relief to be past v day :)
I'm doing ok but I have really bad SPD so that's getting me down a bit

Oh it's horrible isn't it I had it with kaydon so expect it this time round x just noticed u live just down rd from me lol I'm not far from Manchester x

Oh yes, my mum and dads best friends live in Derbyshire. I used to love going to see them. They had a huge house with loads of land and animals. I saw lambs being born one year :)

I hope the SPD doesn't get you too early. I got it at 12 weeks with Oli so I've done quite well this time!!

I'm glad everything went well heva! Time to update your sig :D

Embo :hugs: I have no idea how painful SPD is but I can imagine it :( how awful, will it just get worse now?

I'm hoping to do the journey again ladies. Hoping for an early May :bfp:!

Sequeena YAY :) you're ttc :yipee: :yipee:

Hopefully physio will help me with the SPD. Fxed :)

:dance:

fx'd! Here they don't do much to help, my friend is due in June and has it. They didn't give her a belt thing either.

hi everyone just a quick hello hope everyone is ok we had 20 wk scan today we are team pink yay :) got to have scan at 34 weeks as i have low laying placenta so hoping this moves hope everyone else ok? x

oooh yay a girl!! Can't believe you're 20 weeks already! Good luck for the 34 week scan really hope the placenta moves by then!

Everything is fine here :thumbup: T has his eye appointment on the 28th of this month then back to the surgeon on the 13th of July to discuss surgery for this thumb :dohh: still no :bfp: for me but I am not surprised!

OMG only just seen all this.

Congratulations Sequeena xxx

A little girl Heather how wonderful xxx

Love to everyone xxx

So im only a day away from my due date and have spent the last three nights catching up on what I missed after my losses.

I hate it that I had to leave this special little group after losing two of my angels. It's the best group I ever joined. Everyone supported each other through the good times and bad and didn't leave anyone out. I've never found a group like it :)

Anyway I got to read about all your labours and little one's early days and soon I'll be posting a piccy of my rainbow. Three long years of ttc and three precious angels later.

I don't suppose everybody is subscribed to this thread any more but if you are, I love y'all lots!!!

Ah embo I'm still here. You're the last to join us and I can't wait :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->