PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

Baby porridgemade a huge dif 7 - 4am :shock: up every hour after but a gd start. Replyin from fone but will go bk n catxh up when i get up

That's great Jo!

I'm not so keen on the lone parenting, lets just say DH owes me for his night off (I have even more respect for Wish than before now!)

X

Glad Maddox slept better Jo!

Louise I'm lone parenting the next 2 nights (albeit at my parents) - not looking fwd to it! Kim, you are AMAZING!

Got to agree Kim, you really are amazing! Glad Liam was a good boy for his mamma :)
Lou make sure you cash in that night off when you feel ready!
Hope Ollie gets better with the self settling as he gets older H, Archie is generally ok at going down awake and getting himself to sleep, however, I have the dummy to thank for that! It really makes a huge difference imo. Keep trying H, Archie didn't take one until he was 6 weeks old (HATED the orthodontic teats and prefers the older style ones)
Glad the baby porridge worked Jo!
Decided I HAVE to get Archie a jumperoo for when he's a little sturdier! He loves being bounced up and down, makes him proper belly laugh! Anyone got one for thier LO?
Not sure if I updated on Archies weight, but as of Wednesday he was 15lb14oz :shock: I would upload a recent picture but I don't know how to do it now they've changed the photo section of facebook :dohh:

Yeah FB have upset me with the new pic viewing :growlmad:

We have a jumperoo as D loves to kick. He's a bit small for it at the mo so we have to have a sofa cushion underneath for him to jump off :haha: He can't quite reach all the toys so mostly sits watching tv and occasionally bouncing :dohh: Bad boy!

Ah cool! Didn't know he'd be able to use it now! Now, to find 100 quid...lol x

we have one on its way to us and i ant wqait as maddox loves being upright, standing, and bouncing , and my arms cant cope!!

i raise hat off to mums gong it alone, strugle with things with maddox when davids here

Hrm, sounds like I need to order one of those bouncy things. Liam loves to be on the move and wiggle his little bum off! I put him under his gym and give him tummy time.. but it just annoys him as he cant really do much with himself. Anyone know where to order one?

Nice weight kimmy! Woot!! And that is so cute about the belly laugh! I can't wait to hear that beautiful sound from my LO.

Oh yea, Facebook is really starting upset me too. If it works, DONT fix it! We liked the OLD facebook! lol

You need Liam to be able to hold his head up real strong Kim, Fisher Price say 'from 6 months'. It's a fisher price rainforest jumperoo. Maybe on Amazon?

Oh totally, just to have it ready for him when he is able to use it. I have a feeling this kid is going to love to kick and bounce! :) amazon huh? I'll check that out! thanks nic! xx

Amazon sell jumperoos :)

If you press f5 when veiwing pics it.takes it bk to old way

Im.soo shattered tonite . . .will update my journal with whuly tomoro wheb hubbys at wrk. . .

Totally agree on the lone parenting, Wish you're doing an amazing job, OH was away all last week so had 4 nights alone for me, was shattered by Friday.

We had a bad day yesterday with the reflux she fussed at every bottle and had a complete meltdown when we bathed her, also shes started sucking her hands all the time is this normal at 2 months? x

I don't know if it's normal Sea but Florence started doing it yesterday too. I think she's trying to get her thumb in her mouth! X

maddox started chewing his hands from about 9/10 weeks

That's cute about the fist in the mouth! A form of self-soothing? Liam does it when he's hungry, I was told that was normal for his age as a hunger q. I know that's not the same.. but I like to add my bit to all of your awesome stories. :) :flower: I do have one of the youngest babies!

Speaking of hunger... AHHH!!! He has been up EVERY hour on the hour to feed from BOTH breasts! Groth spurt maybe? Not sure.. but I am sooooo tired. Almost cried earlier over it, but just kept thinking eventually I'll be able to find a wink later. Sigh.

if i remember correctly Maddox had a spurt about 3 weeks

Oh man.. here come the hiccups.. he gets them 3-5 times a day.. :shock:

maddox used to get them after every big feed .... he grew out of t tho x

:hugs: Kim, I WOULD'VE cried! You are one strong lady!
Archie started properly chewing his hands a couple of weeks ago :) cute!
Mummies with older babies, have they started rolling yet??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->