PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

Haha yeah let's hope so Lou!

Jo I detest clothes shopping! It's the worst kind of faff. Used to drive my mum barmy trailing sullenly round the shops when I wad a kid :rofl:

Gosh Jo that must be really hard hun, have you spoken to HV about it? Like kimmy i didnt mention the sleeping to make anyone else feel bad.

Jad the 8 week check went ok, i never used to give chloe calpol before the jabs but would give it as soon as we got home after the jabs. Hope she is ok for you tonight

Aww tulip have you tried rubbing some teethign gel or something on his gums, i found chloe wasnt intrested in the toys or teething rings to chew on until the teeth actually broke through the gums, but found the gel worked wonders.

Aww i love clothes shopping. I went clothes shopping twice in 1 week the other week, both times i got loads of stuff for chloe and loads of it was in the sale saved myseld about 2/3rds of the cost :D Still need to find some jeans small enough to fit my stomach but big enough to fit my thighs, im basically back to preg shape (if not smaller) so like before my thighers are too big for the sizes jeans i should be in :dohh:

soooo

last night when he woke again at 4:25 i decided to be strong and not go to him, unless, he was actually crying ...... it worked!!! he twisted n mumbled for 10 mins then went bk to sleep!!! was woken by hubby @ 6 wanting :sex: and maddox was still asleep:D so managed to fit in DTD and then Maddox woke at 6:30!!!!

had a rough nite last night and i hope tonight is better x

Good luck sweetie, hope he's gone down ok.

x

Hiya girls looks like good sleepers and bad sleepers! Ollie comes under the bad im afraid, last night (saturday) was 11am, 12.30, 2.45, 4.00, 5.10 and 6.15 eventually Noel got up with him at 6 and I went back to bed till 9 and he had a kip this avo, its killing me !!

Have written out some routines to try and stick to and instead of feeding him all the time have started giving him 1oz of boiled water with 5ml gripe water in between his feeds and today he has settled really well with them being warm i think so hopefully the greediness is just us thinking he is hungry.

Ollies jabs are on 17th not looking forward to it, when Laura had hers years ago she screamed for about 4 days solid so hopefully he might be better !

Aww hope the jabs go ok when it comes round to it fluffy. Hope his sleeping gets better.

Aww glad you managed to leave maddox to wine and it worked JO, and glad you and DH got to have some special time.

Me and Dh have time to DTD but the exersises i got given dont really seem to be working so we still havent been able to, and its putting a bit of a strain on the relationship, it isnt awful but its def annoying and you can easily tell there is something missing from relationship and we getting bit tense bout it all

Fluffy hope Ollie is OK after his jabs.
Jo, hope Maddox has a good night for you tonight.
Philippa that must be so annoying for you, I hope the exercises start to work. I understand what you mean about DTD and closeness :hugs:

Yes and it was a few weeks before Chloe was born, so its been like over 5months since DTD i though about 2-3months but never 5.
Hope everyone else and their bubs are doing well.
On a happy note its exactly 2 weeks until chloe's christening :yipee:

OMG! 7:50-2:15 and 2:35-5:50. Clever Dilllon.

im so jealous i coul cry - medium night,

7 - 1:15, 2:00 - 3:15, 3:45 - 6:15 ....

:hugs: Jo. His daytimes have gone to cock by the sound of it too. Have you thought about trying him on a routine? A loose version of 3-hour EASY seems to work for us xx

Kim - great to see daddy is home with you and Liam! Such special times! xx

were following 2hr nap rotation atm ... getting him off to sleep on the odd hours in his bouncer, and feeding and activity in between.. not exactly EASY more like EAESY . . . ish....

his bedtime being so early i think is part of the issue - however i just cannot get him to stay up any longer than he does, hes always reday to flake out at 7pm no mtter how we do the routine

I dunno a lot of those (jammy) STTN babies in the dreamfeed thread go down between 7 and 7:30 so I don't believe it's an issue per se. Wow is he really ready for a nap every other hour? Little snoozyhead!

he is about ready every other hour ish - roughly, he only naps bout 30 mins each time but i get to have a brew and nip to the loo....

hes too much of a grouch to handle otherwise and wants Boob for comfort if we go too much past the every other hour

Bless him. D needs sleep exactly two hours after waking, you could set a clock by his tired signs...

bless, maddox gets grabby with hs hands - usually pulling his face, having a whinge and his lil eyes get red,

42 mins and counting - hes going for a longer snooze this time around!

Hope you get something sorted soon Jo :hugs:
Nic, talk me through this 3 hr EASY routine...I am currently battling with a sleepy baby who doesn't want to nap :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->