PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

i know and i feel super super guilty that i stopped bfeeding when i did coz so many women struggle so much. I will def be doing it for longer with this baby if its possible. :) bliming heck lol this baby lol cant believe im pregnant again lol xxx

Good luck for today Kirstie! Let us know how it goes!
I too miss being pregnant sometimes (gawd knows why - morning sickness and migraines were the main theme!)

thank you :) i am so so nervous! i hate scans! o my i cant believe i am doing thisagain!! ill update when i get home lol xxx

i'd like 2nd tri over n over n over - cos i really enjoyed weeks 14 - 30......

well that was a waste of time!!! scan had nothing there!not even a gestational sac :( they have started hcg tracking to rule out ectopic. i personally think its still too early but we will need to wait and see. feel really deflated. just need o wait for my blood results now. she said they would call today before 3. so will see, really stressed now!! xxxx

Stay calm, looks like you're only 4 weeks after all then. Let us know xxxx

thanks guys :) yeah i think so. just dnt want to have to go through all this again. i would never have went for scan if doc hadnt said i was further xxx

:hugs: sweetie as you said you are proberly only 4weeks along or something which is proberly why nothing is showing let us know hun x

Ive got to make an other doctors appointment, ive been feeling super weak dizzy and sick for last 5days ish and itsbeen getting worse and worse, today its been so bad that i almost fallen over a few times :( not good when some days im home alone with chloe for 10 or more hours. I used to feel like this when i was preggo but i know it cant be that as i had gynological appointment to cheak all my problerms were gone from having chloe (which they are) and they did a test then as havent had an AF in 2months. I have just had the implant fitted so not sr eif its that, but i did get told their shouldnt be any side effects like this :(

you should do a test just to rule it out!!
good news ladies :) hcg came in at 572 :happydance: back in on thursday for some more so fxd :) i need to sleep now lol oh has been doing uni work on laptop so i jusy stole it to update you all :) xxx

Well done K fingers crossed for an easy ride! xxx

you should do a test just to rule it out!!
good news ladies :) hcg came in at 572 :happydance: back in on thursday for some more so fxd :) i need to sleep now lol oh has been doing uni work on laptop so i jusy stole it to update you all :) xxx

Ive had one done at the hopsital when i went for a gynological appointment and it was a negative :( and tbh we aint had any unprotected :sex: since having chloe.

Glad the hcg came back ok hun :D

thanks guys :) im a lil bit nervous about tomorrow but i have a gut feeling it will all be fine :) xxx

^ sure things will go fine K

and i couldnt get a doctors appoitnment as they were full and then closed for training so got to try again tomorrow so could be tomorrow or friday i get appointment if i can get thought as always so busy if not wont be til next week :( i feel so bad today i dont even wanna eat

a 30min drive away and i dont drive they shut our local one down :(
and to top it off chloe is poorly too. She been crying for 3 hours constantly and just given in and fallen asleep, im worried its linked to her banging her head this morning :cry: but i know she got a cold as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->