PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

:( it might be worth ringing NHS Direct see if theyd send ambi for you?

Yes i just did the online cheacker thing and waiting for a call back off them as tbh i wanna leave cchloe as little as possible and cant hear anyone on phone with her crying but could type on computer

aww bless her xx hope someone gets back to you very soon :hugs:

They werent too bothered to be honest just said they thought it was her teeth or something playing her up as i didnt think she had a temp or anything

Still no appointment for me so looking at tomorrow at the ealiest now :dohh:

:hugs:
hcg results are in!! 1169 so they are happy. will be going for a scan on the 23rd just to double check everything. i am so happy :) YAAAYYY!! :woohoo: xxx

Fab news hunni :D

Maddox slept thru again last night - i think tummy sleeping is the cure for him

thats great. Cam has always slept on his side. we bought a sleep positioner for him because of hie reflux and thats wen he started sleeping thru :) clever Maddox!!! wooooo xxx

we had a rough few nights this week, with my forgetting to make sure he was on his tummy, and also its been a bi cooler the last few nights, but sleeping bag and making sure he was on tummy when i went to bed.

my friends lil girl is 8 days older than maddox and is crawling, cruising and can even stand unaided for a few mins at a time!!

Glad hcg is ok K :D

Jo chloe is always sleeping on her side or her front only way she seems comfy to be honest x

And Dillon has started doing the same this week. He's spark out on his belly as I type!

P, how are you and Chloe today? x

I still awful, chloe fine, and to make it worse i just come back from a&e i feel over chloe's stair gate my wrist looks broken but thye say it isnt me, my sister and her OH aint convinced though, i aint got any feeling in my fingers when dh gets home from work i gonna ask him, as he a 1st aider and if he thinks they wrong will go back tomorrow is still no feeling in fingers. Sorry to put a downer on the thread

Dont be daft, P :hugs: If you've got no feeling in it that's not good though :-/

^^ thats what i thought she looked at x-ray for 5seconds even the x-ray man thought he saw a chip :dohh:

pic of poorly wrist 1st then normal wrist 2nd (got my sister to take them before she left from looking after chloe)
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/CIMG3233.jpg
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/CIMG3239.jpg

I would be pissed off with that, mate x

i am tbh she wouldnt even find out what painrelief i could take i mentioned i was breastfeeding and she said oh well you said you had paracetomol at home you'll be ok

But its not like its only slightly big its alot bigger

ouch P, get bk to A&E and get a 2nd opinion x

seems a few of our babies lile tumy sleepings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back