PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

I went back today as the fingers still had pins and needles and some were loosing sensation. Well took 3 hours in a&e just waiting as i didnt need another x-ray as they had yesterdays well doc took 10mins looking at it and said ive got a small line/fracture in middle of bone. He didnt want to cast it due to it being in middle he said it would be goood for me to move it 3times a day so its in a splint so its imobile all the time basically other than the 3times to keep it mobile and stop in becoming stiff

:hugs: P! I hope your wrist feels better soon! It sounds so painfull :( xx

Liam likes to sleep on his tummy now too. Nap seem to be on his sides. lol

Bonjour ladies!
P hope that wrist is less painful today!
Archie's also taken a liking to side naps, how strange that they all seem to be at it all of a sudden!
How are we all?
I'm off for an early one, just been in the kitchen 2 hours preparing Archie's meals for next week. So far he's got, Chicken and apricot curry, Lovely lentils, Salmon, carrots and peas, and Apple and blackberry compote. I love the cooking part, it's the dishes that do my head in!!

Go you Kimmy - supermummy! I'm really enjoying making purees at the moment, have a little freezer stash going on. Looking forward to making the little lady some proper meals!

Hope your OHs have all had a good Fathers Day.

I'm off to bed in a bit. Florence is STTN now she's in her own room, asleep by 7.30pm but is insisting on waking up just before 6am and is up for the day. I know I shouldn't moan but am finding the early start more tiring than a night feed and a later get-up!

xxx

I'm with you on that one Lou, Archie thinks the day starts at 5.30 now :dohh:

maddox often waekes at 5:30 too - however with co sleeping can be convnced into sleeping until 8ish

last night the sensor monitor on his baby monitor went off twice cos hes rolled to the very edge of the cot, so even though maddox slept 7:30 - 5:30 , co slept - 8:30
i slept 11 - 2:30 - 3:15 - 4:30 5:30 - 8:30!!!

Aww its awful when babies sleep well but you cant. im really lucky with the STTN chloe goes 8-8.30 so i cant complain at all.

My wrist is getting there thanks iburoufen slowly taking swelling down,

How do you make that compot kimmy sounds lush

Glad the wrist is a little better P! To make the compote...2 x apples peeled,cored and diced simmer in unsweetened apple juice for 8mins (til apples are tender) add 150g blackberries and simmer for 3mins. Blend and add 1/2tsp natural vanilla extract, hey presto! You can sieve the blackberry seeds out afterwards if preferred.

Oww i gonna have to try that htanks very much

Just prepared a recipe for chicken livers for LO :sick: From now on he'll have to get all his iron from leafy greens :haha:

Will try him with it anyway and if he doesn't like it I'll chuck it in the bin :haha: Or maybe the dog would enjoy it?!
Someone in BC the other day said she wouldn't feed LO anything that she herself wouldn't eat...Well I certainly wouldn't eat that so is that wrong me feeding it to him??

You're brave doing liver Kimmy! Rubbish about not feeding baby anything you wouldn't eat - particularly if you don't gave a great diet (like me!). Florence has already tried stuff I've never tried - Papaya for one. Banana was firmly rejected this morning though, guess she is a little bit like her mother!

Has anyone found their LO brings up their food steadily over the hours after they've eaten? Florence has always been a bit of a posseter and is usually sick when bringing up wind but since introducing solids the orange dribbly sick is gross - and ruining lots of pretty outfits!

xxx

Thanks for the reassurance Lou, just what I needed :thumbup:
I'm trying to introduce as many new foods as poss as I've read it's so important.
The orange dribble is a complete nightmare! Have you tried vanish soap bar?x

I haven't but your not the first to tell me of works - will get some later I think.

I want Florence to have a good varied diet too. Just because I was brought up on Angel Delight doesn't mean she has to!

Sounds like you're doing a grand job to me!

xxx

Yeah Dillon is throwing up LOADS at the moment. I've changed his milk in an effort to reduce it. But he had mango puree in natural yoghurt as part of lunch yesterday and was throwing up cheesymango sick for the rest of the afternoon...

So far I've managed to get all stains out just using sunlight :thumbup:

Sunlight?

Which milk are you using ladies? Am starting to think about introducing formula...

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->