• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

Triple, Have a great time on your holiday! That's great that Florence will out grow it! yay for not being sick anymore! :hugs:

Ohh I am super jealous of all you ladies STTN! Liam had 5 wake ups last night. UGHHHH. He only STTN for about 2 weeks back in june and that was it.

Happy almost anniversary P! :flower:

I have heard the results today! Took long enough.. sheesh. But they came back NORMAL! :happydance: Not cancerus abnormalities with the biopsy sample! Im so relieved!

Fab news wish! Must be a relief.

The STTN has only just come back to us, disappeared for quite a while, but it's very welcome! Hope Liam decides sleep is gooooooood very soon!

xxx

Glad results came back ok kimmy, hope Liam starts to STTN soon hunni x

yay for clear results

im so close to leaving my husband :cry: i dont understand why he cant help around the house, he seems to think i was put on this earth to run around after him,

:hugs: jo, have you sat down and spoken to him about it, he shouldnt be treating you like this x

I'm not sure whehter to get chloe some cruising shoes or not, she keeps slipping aroudn while trying to walk in our kitchen ect and people have said cruising shoes will stop this.
Ive just recieved my precourse unni booklet that i have to fill in before i start at uni and its 55 pages long, and i have to read 3massive books, got to do it all by mid september well i gonna be busy :haha:

Weve spoken today about it, fingers crossed things change

Jo I'm sorry I hope he improves. I can't offer muchadvice as I think my husband often feels like you do :hugs:

things seem better already... he helped tidy up after the bairn went to bed last night, then hes promised to help with laundry this afternoon, and already asked what his jobs for today are

glad things are getting better Jo.

Chloe turned 9months yesterday :shock: :cry: not even 1/4 of a year until she turns 1 now, i really dont want her to turn 1 as she wont be my little baby then

I used to feel like that P but since Archie has been learning more things and developing I'm loving watching him grow up :cloud9: Don't get me wrong, it's going way too fast but I'm just trying to enjoy every minute now x

Yes i enjoy every minuet, but i still want her to be my little baby. She got her 1st pair of shoes today. We had to get her some cruisers as we have lino and she keeps slipping on it when using her baby walker, even if she is in bare feet. The shop we got her fitted at had wooden flooring and she found it really easily holding our hands walking with these new shoes. Thye were in the sale to £10 reduced from £24

good bargain then :D

i hate that maddox is growing up so fast too, there was a 3 week old baby at baby group today x

Aw 3 weeks is so tiny! I do miss Liam being that size sometimes too.

Glad things got a little bit better Jo! :hugs:

oohhhhh

maddox was weighed yesterday,

18lb11, up 10oz in two weeks, now hes actually eating his meals and not just gumming them aand dropping them

Good work Maddox, well done!

And happy birthday to Micah, our first winter baby :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back