• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

aww least he had a nice nap, chloe not long gone off to bed and i dunno what to do with myself tonight seems bugger all on the telly, all the stuff for her birthday party is now ordered ect so nothing to do tonight

aww bless ya hunni, i think im comign down with a cold so dont feel like doing much, but will prob do some housework soon no point being sat bored doing noting when i could do useful things lol

I feel so blessed, after i had my MC i wondered if iwould ever have a pregnancy where i didnt lose a baby, and look at her now shes a bundle of joy, the best thing ever in my life and i would give anything for her, i really am blessed to have her can't beleive she's 1 two weeks tomorrow

aw! Well said P :hugs: I feel the same way. I can't believe how lucky and blessed DH and I are to have Liam. He truely is our miracle baby.

Wow! Chloe is almost 1!! My goodness how fast a year has gone by! I remember a year ago we were all guessing when you'd go into labor!

Yes its really strange i really cant beleive it to be honest is 2 weeks today so it really is close, will be doing the sgnle digit count down soon

Hey girls

Forgot to pop in with my update as we were away on holiday last week. Hope you and your little ones are all well.

Florence is 9 months on Sunday and she is being christened on that day. Really looking forward to it (despite organisation stress!), always up for an opportunity to show off my little lady!

Here's her update:
*crawling - getting faster by the day - scary (especially for the cat!)
*pulls herself up to standing on anything - sofas, legs, oven doors (I know, I know...) - just bought her first pair of cruisers too (size 3G)
*Babbles constantly - mama, dada etc - not sure I can count them as real words though!
*Smacks tables, faces etc
*Waves back when you wave at her (NEW TODAY!)
*Plays happily on her own and with other babies (as long as they don't pull her hair - does Archie have this problem Kimmy?)
*LOVES being chased by Daddy - great big chuckles
*Eats and eats and eats...
*Down to two milk feeds a day - one boob, one bottle
*Sleeps 11 hours at night 7.30 to 6.30 - getting better with daytime naps too.
*2 bottom teeth and FOUR coming through at the same time on the top! Nappies have not been good the past week!
*Is just generally beautiful and the apple of my eye!

As for me, loving being a mummy, have lost a stone (another 1.5 to go!) and back to work 3 days a week in a month - boo.

xxx

looks like florance is doing really well triple :D hope the christeing is lovely

Proud mummy moment chloe walked 1/4 of our living room about 2meters this evening unaided :cloud9: this is when she was really really tired so hoping she will do even more tomorrow

Oh Louise what a lovely update! Got a feeling D is also brewing multiple teeth up top at the mo. Good fun on top of gastro-enteritis, poor sod. Have a great day on Sunday!

Phillippa that's great, well done Chloë! xx

Poor D, I saw the pic on FB, you must have been out of your mind! Hope he's on the mend. The 4 teeth caused pretty much liquid nappies for a week - in the night, with every fart etc! I was sure it wasn't diarrhoea as she was eating as usual and perfectly happy. Hey presto on Monday they started popping through the gums - we now have 2 fangs and 1 front tooth on top. Poor thing - one at a time please!

Yay for the walking Philippa! I seriously cannot believe Chloe is nearly one!

xxx

i know its crazy 12days :cry:

and hope d is better soon

Chloe is 1 in 5 days that means its under a week, this time last year i was 1day overdue

First night ever away from D tonight! Dinner wine and cuppa done, now QI then Proper Sleep!

Sounds like fun Nic! Have a good time!

Liam is having his tube surgery for his ears this month. :cry: But I know it will make him better.. I'm just scared.

He is SOO close to crawling! Not long now!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! x

:hugs: for liams surgery, xxx

maddox is ruising along the furniture soo much atm dont think it will be too much longe before hes walking

Oh Kim how scary but he will be so much happier, hon! Go Maddox! He's looking so grown up Jo x

Tulip bet it was nice having a whole night away from D, was it for a special reason?
Wish whats wrong with his ears didnt know anything was up with them :hugs:

Yay for maddox crusing Jo :D
Chloe was stood up holding sofa today let go and took two steps towards me today, normally we hav to do it between me and DH and just let go of her, she wont do it on her own, also recently shes just been letting go of things and standing there which she normalyl will only do if we let go, so she getting more and more confident
She is 1 is 3days how scary

he has had 3 ear infections in 3 months and had fluid in them for about 3.5 months now. He has some hearing loss because if it also. Balance issues and speech delay too. He wakes up in the middle of the night screaming and tugging his ears :nope: The worst part is that he isn't drinking. He has been on nursing strike since he was 5 months old and refuses to drink from bottle, cup, sippy and sometimes a straw. He gets constipated due to this, dehydrated and poor weight gain. It's aweful.

Glad Chloe is on her way to walking! Way to go Chloe!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->