• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

Hi everyone! Birthday time again soon :shock: How are you all? Wish is about to pop with little man #2, Jo is preggo again and so is Agiboma!

I am now in Northern Ireland and need to get a job before TTC again, broody much! xx

wow - crazy how time flies! Happy healthy pregnancies and births to those up the duff ;) again - am needing to move first and get ollie sttn before I can go for #2

Oh yeah getting Dillon to sttn somewhere other than our bed would be helpful too :rofl:

Yay for Northern Ireland, Nic!! I'm very jealous of you! Ireland is on my bucket list for sure. Er, quick question.. any good popular boy names up your way? Still thinking about names for DS2 :blush:

congrats to all the other preggo ladies!

Yeppers, I am about to pop. I am 39 weeks and 2 days! I had Liam at 39w2d. So this is the longest I have been pregnant. :haha: I hope this little boy comes out soon, I am very uncomfortable and the docs are going to start useing the word 'induction' next week if he still isn't here. Ugh.

xx

Dylan seems to be one of the most popular round here unfortunately for us LOL. Kian , Kieron, Charlie/Charley... The Celtic names are obviously good round here - Alistair, too.

I really recommend Ireland and NI - we've discovered some fabulous beaches. Water was ICY at 11am this morning though :shock: It gradually got slightly less arctic but was still bloody freezing obv!

Hey lovely ladies - and not so little babies anymore! Time certainly flies...

I'm expecting #2 too, am 19 weeks, another January baby.

Good luck wish, I can't believe you're there already!

xxx

Wow congratulations Louise! You've been keeping that quiet!

:happydance:Lou am broody now!
Goodluck Wish! Hope it's a hassle free birth :) for boys I like Oscar - but recently saw Xander and liked that too......

Thanks girls. This pregnancy has zipped by so far, guess that comes from having zero free time! So far so good though, no sign of GD (yet!).

Nic, was planning on FB announcing after 20 week scan - 2 weeks today and hoping to find out flavour this time.

H, we need a new house too. Ours is on the market and we're hoping to move before Xmas, must be mad!

Hey Triple! Will you be team yellow or will you find out the sex? My pregnancy felt like it went in the blink of an eye. Running after a toddler will do that! We also moved when i was 25 weeks, kept me busy for sure.

H, I like O names too. I think I'll have to go in with a list and see what I like after I meet him. Naming DS2 is soooo hard. It has to be special, has to go with Liam, has to be awesome, etc. :haha:

Going to find out this time Wish, having been team yellow last time. Know exactly what you mean about names. We've discounted almost everything we considered when I was pregnant with Florence, don't want to feel like this baby has a second-choice name! X

Hi mummies!

I rarely come on BnB anymore (started to get slightly addicted to it!)
Congrats to all the preggo mummies! I'm incredibly broody. We're actually NTNP from this month (but it's not common knowledge, noboday IRL knows)
Would be great to keep this thread alive and see where the next year takes us all!
Much love xxx

Exciting Kimmy! It's amazing how broody just grabs you, even though you know exactly how challenging little ones are, nature is a funny thing! Good luck! X

It is so weird how broody just sneaks up on you! Up until 3 months ago I was adamant that I wasn't having anymore babies, then literally overnight I got broody! Not sure how I'll take to NTNP though with my OCD nature!
Nic, any future bambino plans for you my love?

I need to get a job and regain some maternity entitlement first ;) Hopefully TTC within a year xx

:D that's not long then! It will probably take us longer than a year to conceive (considering how military planned the last one was :blush:)

Congrats to all the new bumps and soon to be babies. I'm hardly on here with chasing after a toddler and working full time :(. Just a quick question how much are your little ones saying we have no real words yet but lots of babbling abd she understands a lot x

D has about 40+ words Sea but not everyone can understand them because most are reasonably unclear and he signs alongside too (because he says 'cat' and 'hat' the same we only tell the difference by the sign he makes).

Florence's speech was just bumbling along with yes, no Mummy, Daddy, hello etc then in the last few weeks it's just gone crazy and she can suddenly string words together and really make herself understood "all gone Mummy", "Flossie's shoes", "dirty water" etc. It's like a button got switched in her brain so keep at it Sea and I'm sure your little one will do the same in her own time. They really are all so different, a friends little boy has amazing vocab but has never STTN and has a proper temper whereas another little girl I know says very little but sleeps 12 hours with no fuss and has a lovely nature - swings and roundabouts! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->