PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

aww bless him, does he not have any form of fluids atm then? and i really hope it sorts him out hunni.
And i know scary this time last year i was 3days overdue. and this time in 3days last year my baby would have been in the world just over an hour

Thanks :hugs: He will take 9-16oz (if Im lucky) in a bottle a day. And he will still nurse with me at night. When he only takes 9oz I usually have to syringe feed him booby juice. :nope:

Are you planning on a 1st birthday party for Chloe?

Yes we having a party satuarday, was menna be small but 50+people coming now :dohh:

7Minuets until shes 1 :shock:

And :hugs: wish

these are ready for 2moz
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/SAM_4115.jpg

https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/SAM_4119.jpg

:shock: Wow that's a lot of presents! She is one lucky lady!

:cake: Happy Birthday Chloe!!!!!!!! I hope she has a fantastic time at her 1 year bash :flower:

Thinking of you Jo :hugs:

wow thats a lot of pressies, lucky lady!!

happy birthday to chloe x

Many of the presents havent yet been opened, as we were out at play centre for large amount of her birthday, and if we werent out we have god parents and my mum. so we omly thought it was right she had theirs. so got abot 30 left. and shes got her partyy 2moz so will get more, and also still aint got the ones from my 2 sisters and my dh's sister, and my dad, my nanny and my auntie

Oh wow, that's a lot of pressies! Happy (belated) birthday Chloe! Now I know the babies are getting old!

xxx

bless her she was really tired at party yesterday and we just thought it was the party but today she came out in a massive rash, been to out of hours doctors and shes got chicken px or hand foot and mouth disiease so got to go to out docs tomorrow to find out which one

Happy belated birthday to Chloe! Poor poppet, hope she's feeling better soon.

its deffo hand foot and mouth, and shes not good at all with it. shes got all the blisters on all her nuckles and the tips of her fingers so cant pick anythign up without pain, so isnt wanted to play so is getting worse becuase shes bored

aww bless her :( xxx

ive been awol due to dead laptop and hubby trying to kill me with half dyin - silly man

but im back now, laptop has dried out after 10days in airing cuboard! and hubbys home and buggin me

aww least he's beetter hunni do they think they'l have to do another op or is that it?

and chloe still hasnt opened all her presents. But shes mastered using arms to balance when walking unaided between me and dh

aww bles her,

Laptop died again today!! FFS!!!!! i wana smash it off a wall - gonna get a tablet, more baby/toddler proof

david will need more ops, but not til uk, theyve found he has tumour like mass at the very top of his nose, similar to what adenoids are, and it appears to have a vascular supply, so he needs mri's to map it exactly and then hell have more ops

Sorry to hear hubs has to have more work done :hugs:

Congrats to Chloë on the brilliant walking!

I have the flu, D just helped me tidy all his toys away and is immediately getting them back out again while I lay on the floor exhausted :haha:

Yay for Chloe walking!! Woot!!!

:hugs: Nic! Feel better! x

and :hugs: Jo. Sorry to hear your DH needs more ops :(. Ooo! Only 10 more days until Maddox is 1!! Whoa :shock:

Wish congratulations on your pregnancy. How are we all doing ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"