• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

says

daw -door
baw -ball
ca - cat
car
du -duck
poon - spoon
pop
caaark - quack
dow - down
mamamama
dadadada
be be -beep beep
peppa (as in peppa pig)
nana (banana)
noooooooooo - no
ollie
doggie
for fish he opens and shuts his mouth like my impression of a fish and for horse he makes a cliky sound

and buck buck for a chicken noise and doodle doo for cockadoodle do

he is quite sporadic - sometimes he uses his words a lot and others not at all

his understanding is fantastic though

Thanks all, h Eleanor does that for a fish and also makes other animal noises, woof woof for dog, ou,ou,ou for monkey and a weird high pitched noise for cat but no attempt to say the words, she only really says Daddy (not Mummy) and door.

I'm not too worried as she went from first step to walking confidently in a couple of weeks so maybe the same will happen with speech

I'm hoping the same happens for Archie, SEA. He does lots of animal noises (dog, cat, monkey etc) words wise we only have Dad, ready, again. He then makes noises for other words (like yes) but only we can understand those. Just this last couple of weeks he's learnt sign for duck, biscuit, Thomas, Pingu, Bob and pig. His lack of speech is a real worry of mine so I'm hoping within the next few months he starts to grasp it.

Hey ladies!

Had the baby on wed in the wee hours of the monring! All natural! So in love! Just waiting on DH to get here with the car seat so we can go home! I have soooo missed my Liam. Bfing again is awesome! MUCH better the second time!

Love to you all! xx

Well there couldn't be a better case for #2 than that! Congratulations again wish, so very happy for you. X

Hi all nice to see this thread in action.

Ollie is slow on the uptake with words we have hello, goodbye, juice, car, thank you and down. He mumbles alit of things that sound like things and always says the same thing doing it iygwim.

My nephew is 3 and still not talking that's when ill worry!

As for me no more kiddies I'm keeping cross legged literally!

Huge congrats wish! And what a fab weight too! Well done mama!

Contracts wish and Louise number 2 in January again how lovely expensive time of year lol x

How's life with 2 little ones, Wish? How is everyone else? I'm busy making a wedding cake today...eek!!

Contracts wish and Louise number 2 in January again how lovely expensive time of year lol x

I know, must be mad - might have to move their birthdays to June!

How's the caking going Kimmy? Wedding cake sounds scary!

All good here. Have just changed Florence's childminder (old one just had a baby and decided it was too much - can't blame her) so now back into the clingy phase, doesn't want to let go of me when I drop her off and has a proper pout on when I pick her up. Sure it will improve soon.

20 week scan on Monday - exciting! Suppose I should get myself a ticker too!

xxx

Ollies the same cus Noel stays at home full time with him, we have just booked him into playgroup for two mornings and he doesn't like being left. I can't do it, it upsets me too much so I make Noel take him and collect him. We get the bottom lip quiver...

Ah the bottom lip quiver is a killer!!

Hope Florence settles soon, bless! A is going through a mega clingy phase at the moment too, even though he's spending more time than ever with me a I now work from home. Thanks for asking Lou, business is still in the early stages but I've orders coming in left, right and centre so I can't complain!

I'm a bridesmaid today, how exciting!

Have a great day Kimmeh can't wait to see pics of the cake!

We had lip quiver at our old nursery but D can't wait to get away from me at this one! Nor can I get him to come home at night. Plus the farm cat lets him poke its nose while going 'beep beep'!

Starting work next wk so he'll be doing 3 days, which he'll LOVE.

Kim L - AMAZING pics of you and Owen on FB. just wow.

Feeling a bit sombre today. If anyone remembers Leilani (esp from the CBFM thread) she went from NZ to South Africa for DE IVF, is now 23w and showing signs of PE including reverse flow to baby. He's only measuring 21w and is in distress - there is basically no hope :cry: I had such high hopes too :(

Oh so sad, will hope for a miracle for her and LO :-(

Have a fab day Kimmy, have you done the wedding cake? Working from home, doing what you love - well done you!

New job Nic? Wasn't that one of your TTC criteria?! Sounds like you have no worries with D at wonder-nursery!

As well as clinginess F has decided she hates the bath. She previously loved it but pooed in it last weekend, freaked out shouting "dirty" and crying her eyes out and now won't sit down and crys the whole time. Think we might have to go back to co-bathing for a while.

Have a lively sunny weekend all.

xxx

Poor Leilani hope baby hangs on.

Good luck with new job Nic x

Lovely day for Bridesmaids duties Kim x

As for us weekend in garden ruined by a dead cat in next door neighbours bushes! They won't move it so council coming Monday its absolutely stinks. Noels lit the portable Bbq by the fence to mask the smell....

Have a nice weekend all x

Nic, I guess from your FB status it's not good news. Life is so cruel sometimes.

I've had a great day. Florence was a star at new childminder (apart from giant escapee poo!) and had 20 week scan. It's...a...BOY! Can't believe it, we don't do boys in our family. Feel incredibly blessed.

Hope you're all well.

xxx

No, not good news, baby is too small to survive and will be born sleeping when he is ready. Its so desperately unfair. Yet in the very same week Lamburai gives birth to her forever baby :cloud9: and another RMCer is pregnant again. But she is unable to carry boys, so any pink vibes would be appreciated :D

WOW Louise that is amazing news! Congratulations on team :blue: :happydance: One of each is my dream! :cloud9: He is going to be fabulous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->