PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

:hugs: Louise, we've all had those moments (and will have many more I'm sure!)

Been there, done that too (apart from the scar, obv!) :hugs:

Well done on all the things you've got done today Louise, we're on our second day alone, been to the local bumps and babies group this morning and managed to do a load of washing so not bad.

Eleanor still hates having her nappy changed and cries most of the time she is awake but is very good at night (wakes up, glups bottle, back to sleep) so I at least feel I'm getting plenty of sleep.

Quick question when will she start being interested in things as its hard when shes awake as she just lies there then cries when she gets tired x

SEA I found that Archie became more interested in things when he began properly smiling around 6 weeks. I'm forever finding new things now to try to make him smile :cloud9: (He quite likes people with beards?!) Glad you are getting plenty of sleep and hope the daytime crying sorts itself soon for you :hugs:

:rofl: - love that Archie loves people with beards - cute! Well done for making to the babies group SEA!

Has anyone else found that their little one grunts? Florence has been grunting a lot this afternoon. She just did a massive poop so that could be something to do with it but she's still grunting...

We made it to Tesco and back - knackered now!

xxx

Yup they all seem to do that Lou.... they don't yet know how to relax and push at the same time for a poo :dohh: Dillon does it allllll night in his sleep and it keeps me awake!

We've had a better day on the BF today - trying to enforce a minimum of 3/4 hour gaps between feeds. With the on-demand feeding she goes for too long and is then starving at night = no sleep! Lets see how tonight goes...

Finally got around to typing up my birth story: https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/513676-induction-38-weeks-gestational-diabetes-emergency-c-section-all-worth.html

xxx

Heather's Ollie is in neonatal critical care - not in danger, just undergoing tests. Prayers please xx

I hope ollie is ok.
We never had much problem getting chloe in her moses basket. We had a few nights but nothing to major.
We did have a few nights when me and DH had to let her sleep in our arms.

Shes getting really big now and i really cant believe it. Im so glad most of the babies are here now.

Hi girls, how are we? I need some advice, does anyone on here use baby sleeping bags??

Dillon has a couple, I went through a phase of not using them but he's in kicking mode at the mo so keeps losing his blanket! What's up?

last night was Archie's first night in his crib (he's outgrown his moses basket) So I put him in a gro bag for the first time (paranoid about him having all that room and blankets ) Well, he must have loved it as he slept for 9 solid hours Only thing, when I took him from the bag to feed him he was cold?? Its a 2.5tog, our room was 19 degrees so I don't know where I've gone wrong Any ideas?

Hey Kimmy, I use a 2.5 one for Florence because she kicks off sheets and blankets. First time I also noticed her cheeks and hands were cold but when you open up the sleeping bag its pretty cosy inside and the back of her neck was warm. If Archie is sleeping through I'm sure your doing ok. We're not up to 9 hours yet but she'll sleep 5/6 in the sleeping bag and only 1/2 without so I don't think she's as cold as she seems. You could try a long-sleeved vest under his sleepsuit if you're not already as the arms are outside? X

what was he wearing?

i sometimes put a thin blanket over maddox even when hes in his bag and check him regularly b4 i go to bed,

I just had him in a short sleeved vest and a babygrow. I've put mits on tonight to try to help his little hands, they were like blocks of ice this morning! Hoping for a sleep like last night though, so proud of him :cloud9:

How is everyone?

Florence is so clever sleeping that long Lou :cloud9:

I've been to my first Zumba class tonight and it was brilliant! I'll get rid of this mum tum yet!

More excellent sleepers :cry: What IS wrong with my baby????

Nic nothing is wrong with your baby hun :hugs: Give that hungry baby milk a few days to start its magic. Archie fed every 2 hours again yesterday and today looks like it will be the same today. I hope things start getting easier for you :hugs:

he will get there nic :hugs:

Kimmy we have used sleeping bags for chloe since she was a few weeks old, chloe's hands are always cold in the mornign when she gets up after being in there but the rest of her is really warm, i was told by health viswitor their hands often get cold its nothing to worry about. And our room always between 18 and 19 degress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->