• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

Oh fab news about Lamburai! I've never heard of not being able to carry one sex, thinking girly thoughts for her.

Seriously I am one of 3 girls, DH has 2 sisters, we thought we were destined to produce pink. I didn't even believe the sonographer until he said "that's a penis!" :rofl: Now all I need now is no diabetes and a successful VBAC...

xxx

Good luck to you:D

It's something to do with genetics - I don't quite understand it x

Aw! One of each! Congrats triple! I'm super jealous! I wanted to be team pink soooo badly! But alas, I have an Owen. :haha:

Torn about Lelani :cry: I can't even imagine.

Hello mummies, how are you all? I've just popped in to tell you all our good news... We're expecting our 2nd baby! It's still a secret so Facebook friends please keep it quiet :) We are over the moon! 3 cycles ntnp and it happened. I'm 11 weeks and 4 days, edd 15th July. Have wanted to announce on bnb before now but I didn't want to jinx it. Have had 3 scans, dating scan on 2nd jan. Eek!

Congrats kimmy we are also expecting number 2 on 2nd september found out christmas eve

Oh my godddddd congratulations Kimmeh! So happy for you!

You lot are leaving me so far behind :haha:

Wow - babies all the rage on here! Congrats Kimmy and Phillipa!

I find out tomorrow if I'm being induced or c-section on 8th Jan (38 weeks due to GD again) - 9 days to go! Been having lots of twinges so maybe earlier, who knows?!

X

You told us all so late, that pregnancy has flown by, Louise! Update tomorrow please :D

I rang up my doctors to see if they would do my blood levels to see if they double just for some piece of mind. After explain the situation not only did doc agree to blood he also couldn't believe i wouldn't have got an early scan with Chloe without the bleeding i had. Anyway he told me to ring epu and tell them what he said and the past history and they agreed to give me a scan on the 14th at 1pm when i will be around for piece of mind.

Sounds like a considerate doctor Phillipa.

Got my induction date - 10 Jan at 38+2. They're prepared to try one dose of prostin and if that works then ARM and syntocin drip. Am hopeful that would work as induction wotked well with F, she just in a bad position. Am planning to refuse epi this time as would like to attempt what I can of an active birth. Of course the absolutely best thing would be to go into labour myself in the next 10 days - DH is convinced this means some action for him!

X

He was wonderful be, with the risk of sounding sexist, i thought it would be hard to convincing him but he was amazing.

And come one baby, mummy wants you to come on your own. Maybe you a jo will go on the same day :haha:

Good luck Lou! Hope baby decides to come before induction!
That is great news on the scan Phillippa, so nice to have an understanding doctor. I booked myself in for my early scans with epu, they were great with me.
My dating scan is in 12 hours, gah! Slightly reassured as I'm listening in on the heartbeat on a regular basis but still obviously nervous about all being well.

I'm so worried right now, I got sevear one sided cramping today followed by left sided shoulder pain.

I rang hospital and they told me epu were closed but that gyne would see me. Been seem and admitted over night as my signs could signal eptopic, my hospital don't scan on weekends or evenings or bank holidays so my scan is at 9.20 am tomorrow but they keeping me in due to pain.

I am so worried right now as lost a baby due to a miscarriage previously. The only bit of hope I have is nurse said that they see many women with my symptoms have normal placed pregnancy at scan, so just holding onto that hope right now. All I can do is hope baby is in right place tomorrow

A little reassurIng story from me Phillipa...I took myself off to A&E with exactly those symptoms at 5weeks with this pregnancy. With my history of ectopic I feared the worse. They admitted me overnight and I was scanned the next day. Saw a gestational sack, yolk sac and start of fetal pole all in the right place. I went back the next week and saw the heartbeat. My one sided pain came from the corpus luteum cyst on my ovary. Hope it's the same for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->