• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Winter 2010/2011 Mummies Group

well said Kimmeh - could easily be the CL or stretching pains Phillippa, but they have to take it seriously. GL today both of you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLOSSIE! :cake:

Well after Kimmys FB announcement I just told hubby I want one and got told NO !

Looks like im done lol, no congratulations to all those trying and due in 2013 I am incredibly jealous :) x

And hey Triple all the best people are born on 10th.......I WAS :) x

Thanks Nic! Yes my baby girl is 2 today. At the rate we're going she'll be 3 before she's opened her pressies.

Fingers crossed everything is as it should be at scan Phillipa.

X

Happy birthday Florence! :cake:
Scan was perfect, baby was busting some moves! Sonographer was also as sure as he could be at this stage that its a little boy! Have to say, I saw the package before the sonographer said it!

Glad your scan went well kimmy.

Sac in uterus nothibg else could be seen yet but doc said that normal for my duration. However baby had bleeding around/near it which could increase my chance of miscarriage. Got to go for my scan on 14th to see if baby grown and has heartbeat. Bloods were actually 1851 Monday, and been done today got to ring up around 1 pm for them.

Happy birthday Florence!

Thanks kimmy

I have attatched scan picture. the right black bit is baby one or left is bleed.

Attachments

• IMAG0409 - Copy.jpg
    IMAG0409 - Copy.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
Fab news on the scan Kimmy!

Stay positive Phillipa :hug:

Had a great day with F. Think she may be suffering sugar overload though as she's been in bed a few hours and we're listening to her talking to herself at the top of her voice!

X

Todays was 2982 so not quite double but doctor was happy enough and was about 45hours not full 48 between tests. Doc said it seems like normal pregnancy levels, and sonographer said sac itself at my date is normal, just got to pray bubs and heartbeat is visable in 12days x

Happy birthday Florence! :)

My DH was also born on a 10th.

Lots of action going on in this thread! Very exciting! I can't wait for Jo to have her Thumper! I'm dying to know :blue: or :pink:

afm, Liam is driving me NUTS!! Thank you terrible twos. Omg.. somedays I just breath and breath and try. :wacko:

Glad all seems well Philippa!

Yep hurry up Thumper I need to know too!

Yes come on thumper, really making up for maddox being early.

I rang up epu as spoken to a few ladies in similar situation to mine who only saw, gestation sac, or just gestational sac and yolk sac in early scan and they only waited 10 days max, most 7. And doc originally said 7-10 until he saw my scan on the 14th (12days) so i rang up explain how sick it's making me all feel and they moved it to the 11th, so 9 days instead of 12. Doesn't sound like much but means i am not waiting over the 2nd weekend. So scan is now a week tomorrow. I will be 6+4 just praying i will see hb, i did a 6+5 with chloe

Girls, I just spent the last 1.5 hours reading back on out pal winter babies thread. Talk about nostalgia! Those were the days when we had lots of time to post and spent the days of our maternity leave doing just that. Read all about your GD Lou, Dillon's awkward birth position and archie's butt head. Ah, love it.

Girls, I just spent the last 1.5 hours reading back on out pal winter babies thread. Talk about nostalgia! Those were the days when we had lots of time to post and spent the days of our maternity leave doing just that. Read all about your GD Lou, Dillon's awkward birth position and archie's butt head. Ah, love it.

:rofl:

I had a look too Kimmy, how times flies since then!

I had a consultant appointment today and a sweep - am 2/3 cms, 3/5ths engaged and now twinging all over the shop! It's my birthday today so hot curry takeaway tonight and watch this space! Should at least mean induction is straightforward on Thurs (so hoping for that VBAC).

x

Got everything crossed for you hon - come on baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->