PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

thank you. well they refused to do any bloods coz i am pg. did however get them to book me in on friday for scan and my 'management plan' (whatever that is) will be getting put into place then. was a bit disapointed they wouldnt even check my hcg level but its a pretty good start
xxx

:hugs: hunni sorry they wouldnt do bloods, fingers crossed for scan xx

How strange that they wouldnt do bloods because your preggo! My midwife took a LOAD of bloods from me when I had my booking in appointment! Are u disappointed hunny? I'm really glad they've got u a scan date though! Xxx

Due around November 14th!!! And TERRIFIED!! this year cant go quick enough!! good luck everyone else!! x x x x

i just want to fast fwd 1st tri, the rest can go at normal speed!

Wantabean - Yes, I was posting in the Jan testing thread! That was a very confusing time for me! I'm glad its all sorted now! :) Sorry they wouldn't do your bloods! But, glad you got booked for Fri! :hugs:

yeah i was really disapointed. got myself really worked up and was scared my hcg levels would be low etc
just had a major lift though. i have never in any of my pregnancies had a positive using digital just done one though and that wonderful word appeared within secs. PREGNANT i am so happy cant believe it :happydance: o yeah xxx

Woohoo for digi! Good luck on your scan! :)

Woo hoo for Digi! It's always more real when u see those words starting back at you!!! Xxx

List updated! Great news on the digi Kirstie! This one is a keeper :dust:

I've not long got home (K's working late) and ordered a MONSTER chinese in order to reach the minimum cost for delivery :rofl: Lazy cow!

we made mince (ground beef) and mashed potatoes and i barely touched it! i tried digestive biscuits - and nope! now eating an ice lolly:)

Someone said to me yesterday only Twisters helped with her MS. I've seen sooooo many people say that on here!!

im not getting MS - just nothing tastes right!

Oh I love twisters!!

I have had a chicken dinner made by Kris's mum and sent home so it was waiting for me when I got in from work at 8! Yummy!

x x x x

Oh... the sleeping! I do a lot of it! So much sleeping!

we made mince (ground beef) and mashed potatoes and i barely touched it! i tried digestive biscuits - and nope! now eating an ice lolly:)

Ha! Thank you, from all the Americans reading this! :rofl:

i love mince and tatties at the momant lol can only really eat potatoes or mini cheddars at moment lol even irnbru doesn't taste right :sad2: i am exhausted so gona go back to bed. i think i will just sleep till friday so it goes quicker lol xxx

What is irnbru? I'm so lost sometimes! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->