PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

Kirstie is showing she is a true Scottish :flower: Irn Bru is a Scottish soft drink made (as legend has it) from iron girders :rofl: Kirstie what flavour is it really? I haven't had it for years! x

irn bru is juat irn bru - it had no namable flavour!

it just is heaven!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irn-Bru

yeah there is no way you can describe the test. ites really sweet. haha i am true scottish my full name is Kirstie Wallace and i am from Stirling, the place where William Wallace won most his battles :rofl:
how is everyone this morning? xxx

Trapped nerve in me lower back. I'm desperate enough to count it as a symptom :rofl:

Im doing ok - feeling queasy but not being sick , sipping water! sooo boring!!! i'd love a coffee but nudger disagrees, i even get de-caff especially!!!

im going away for a few days to see family - feels odd to be going away without david but he cant get the time off work, going home to newcastle

Kirstie - you cant get much more scottish than that can u!!!

Tulip - count it what the hell!!!

i agree you should count it tulip lol
haha yeah i am a scot there is no denying it. bbiab xxx

Morning (only just) girls! Still no new symptoms apart from the 1,000,000 wee's a day and being a bit constipated! Hmmmmm

however I did a ic this morning (as I do every morning) and the line came up before the control line and was very dark!! Yipee xxx

hello ladies!! just tested this morning and bfp!! i am due nov 30th :happydance: :cloud9: congrats to all of us! i didn't see that meg got her bfp, so yay meg! bump buddies again, eh??

for the last week or so i've been tired and had a headache ranging from annoying to full on migraine, diarrhea, sore boobs and had to sit in the car a couple of times for 4 hrs and was SOOOO car sick!! this morning i woke up feeling like i was going to puke so fx'd this is a really strong sticky bean...

Been stuck with my head down the loo for the last few days so missed loads of posts. It's all very well for my midwife to tell me it's a good sign to have MS, but some of us have to go to work sometimes!

I've been living on oat cakes, fig rolls (the only thing I can face at 2AM and 5AM when I wake up feeling sick!) and tinned peaches :shrug:. I must try the ice lolly/twister idea - I love twisters so thanks for the advice! I could do with something to cheer me up. So glad somebody invented internet shopping!

Hannah that's FANTASTIC news congratulations!! Will update the list later as bitchphone won't allow it. So happy to have you with us!

39 sorry you're having a mare. I've never felt the force of morning sickness before but have beard great things about Twisters :) xx

hello ladies!! just tested this morning and bfp!! i am due nov 30th :happydance: :cloud9: congrats to all of us! i didn't see that meg got her bfp, so yay meg! bump buddies again, eh??

for the last week or so i've been tired and had a headache ranging from annoying to full on migraine, diarrhea, sore boobs and had to sit in the car a couple of times for 4 hrs and was SOOOO car sick!! this morning i woke up feeling like i was going to puke so fx'd this is a really strong sticky bean...

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! :wohoo: Definitely bump buddies again!!! I'm SO excited for you, sweetie!!! :hugs:

ugh... what are these twisters because i need one... :sick: i am so nauseous!! looking forward to hanging out with you chicks for the next few months! :D

Dammit I want some nausea!!! :grr:

*looks innocent*
I've never experienced it! And I could do with occasionally not dragging my arse to work to be BORED TO TEARS.

Yeah! Understandable! I'd gladly take it, but I'm not yet sad to be without it! LOL

Frickin starving.
Meg, if you could stop posting in my subscribed threads for a minute I might be able to drag myself away and put some dinner on! :rofl:

Cheers mate! Done it now! xxx

Ok firstly - CONGRATS to Hannah! xxx

Secondly - this may be a complete fluke BUT I've been shattered this afternoon - to a point where I fell asleep at work and then ths evening just before I finished (about 7-7.30) I started to feel funny. Its like the start of a heartburny sicky feeling at the top of my throat. I don't feel like I could actually throw up but I feel off! Bead had mde me soe tea and it went whlst I was eating but has now come back again!

PLEASE BE MS, PLEASE BE MS!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->