PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After A Loss' started by Tulip, Mar 22, 2010.

1. blondee

blondee Mum to Alexander!!

Hey beadette!

I have had exactly what you describe for a few weeks now and it seems to be getting worse. It seems to me that the worst thing is hunger, so you have to snack a lot. :happydance: I have stocked up on low fat yoghurts and fruit :thumbup: And to be honest, if i have a big dinner that makes me feel crap too (but i am not very good at leaving food on my plate!! :dohh:)

I still think it should be worse....am waiting to properly throw up! :haha: Aren't we funny?? :dohh: Me and OH keep laughing about it - he asks 'how are you doing?' and when i say 'feeling lousy' he is all smiles and says 'good! that's what we want!' and i have to say i agree!!

m x

2. hannah76

hannah76 Well-Known Member

same here! dh says to me (looking all excited) i'm sorry you're feeling so crappy hon but its kinda cool, eh? :rofl: YES it is!!

3. Megg33k

Megg33k Going with the flow!

It actually sounds like acid reflux. I seem to get it when I'm pregnant. It can be accompanied by vomiting, but doesn't have to be. Its also similar to heartburn but different! LOL Consider it MS Lite if it makes you feel better! :)

P.S. I was napping when you were asking me to let you start dinner! HAHA!

4. Tulip

Tulip Ruby <i>, Dils, Rowan

Well it was excellent timing!

Hannah, Twisters are a kind of ice lolly (Popsicle?) which is part sorbet and part ice cream. And part ms miracle cure!!

5. Beadette

Beadette I'm a blummin' Mumma!!!

And delicious!!!! X

6. Megg33k

So, I feel like someone has run a needle and thread from inside my uterus to the outside of my body (a couple inches below my belly button and off to the right a bit) and there would be a knot in the end of the thread which has caught in my uterus and they're gently tugging on it from the needle end! Does that make sense? Its a very odd feeling! Like a pulling or pinching... but in a specific place and feels just like I said! I don't know. Very odd!

7. Lolly W

Lolly W 3rd tri after 2 mmcs

OMG! I have had this too! What a great description. It's a really sharp tugging sensation, mine is to the left of my right pelvic bone (or what feels like a pelvic bone!)

Got me wondering what it could be now....

8. Wantabean

Wantabean mumma with a new surprise

i am also with you there. it is a very strang sensation! must be ok though if so many of us are having that lol how is everyone doing this pm? xxx

9. Megg33k

Oh yay! Its not just me! Woohoo! I was kind of creeped out at first! I found myself looking at my tummy wondering if there was something there! I wonder what on earth it is!

I'm good, Kristie! Luckily for me, it's only 20 till noon here though! LOL I say "luckily" because I only just woke up for good! I went to bed at midnight and slept until around 8:30 and then went back to sleep at almost 9:30 till 11:30 or so. I might nap this afternoon too! :)

How are you?

10. Tulip

Still waiting for Real Symptoms! I hear that abject boredom doesn't count :rofl: Is everyone well? xx

11. hannah76

i feel sick still! and tiiiiired.... slept 10 hrs last night and am still like the walking dead here today. i'm not fed up with morning sickness yet as i'm still not convinced that this pregnancy is for real and won't end up with bad news at the 12 wk ultrasound. :( i'm noticing food aversions already - i couldn't stand the smell of dh's coffee this morning and usually i'm a coffee freak! been drinking earl gray tea instead.

12. MissyMojo

MissyMojo Army Wife, Mam & BFP

i was woken up this morning at 5am - nudger wanted me to pee, then cos i was awake i felt sick nd it lasted on and off til miday! im shattered, and wish that when i feel sick i coud just be sick

13. kimini26

kimini26 Well-Known Member

um November 20 . . .

14. hekate

hekate An Angel & an Earth Child

hi girls!

bit nervous about posting here....
    I am 5+5 weeks pregnant after loosing my little boy Indigo at 24 weeks in December....he was stillborn....they never found anything wrong with him or me so I don't know what happened?....
    it took a year to conceive him (via home insemination) and this time it happened 2nd month trying.....big surprise really!!!
    I keep thinking I should not get my hopes up so much after what happened, but I am so EXCITED!

oh and I am due November 20th

15. Tulip

Welcome to the gang, girls. I'm very sorry for the loss of your angels. Let's all pull together to enjoy our new blessings :) Kimini - not long at all til your scan :thumbup: xxx

16. Megg33k

Welcome to the new girls! :)

Uhm... I don't know what this counts as... but was hit by a overwhelming scent of cat piss this afternoon and couldn't find anywhere that any of my cats had peed other than their litter boxes which are in my basement. I was NOWHERE NEAR my basement at the time. :wacko:

17. Tulip

LMAO nice symptom Meg!!

18. Megg33k

Its not nice at all! It was awful. I smell all sorts of things that don't exist. I smelled watermelon the other day. It just off winter here... there are NO watermelons in my home! LOL

19. hannah76

weirdo, megg! :rofl: just kidding ;)

and welcome to the new ladies, sorry for your losses.

i'm beginnig to wonder if i have twins in there for all the strong symptoms i'm having already!! ugh... hungry all the time but get full quickly... feel carsick all day regardless of what i eat... and can't get enough sleep. sheesh little colton, at least mommy knows you're in there nice and strong!! do you have a lil brother in there too?? :shrug:

20. hekate

hekate An Angel & an Earth Child

Megg - my sense of smell is really bad too....I can smell all sorts...the other day I could smell testosterone every time there was any bloke in a mile radius of me...yuk!

I am really bloated! but other than that not much on the symptom front....which worries me....only felt sick on and off a few times.....but then that is probably still to come!