PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

Don't be daft Vic, I was thinking the same about you with your lovely staight hair - I look like I'd been electrocuted with my unruly mane! Luckily DH brought my staightners in and have just made myself look presentable - probably scuppered any chance of a bed on delivery now I'm ready for photos!

Has the girl in my position gone down yet? I thought I saw a porter coming to get someone from A. Probably wishful thinking on my part, can't see this happening today now.

The girl next to me has disappeared so it could be her in the side room - she has epilepsy so I know they were keeping a close eye on her. We have a new groaner now...

xxx

Yay for Louise and Vickie meeting! That's great! :) How funny that you're in the same place at the same time. That would be so unlikely in America!

Don't be daft Vic, I was thinking the same about you with your lovely staight hair - I look like I'd been electrocuted with my unruly mane! Luckily DH brought my staightners in and have just made myself look presentable - probably scuppered any chance of a bed on delivery now I'm ready for photos!

Has the girl in my position gone down yet? I thought I saw a porter coming to get someone from A. Probably wishful thinking on my part, can't see this happening today now.

The girl next to me has disappeared so it could be her in the side room - she has epilepsy so I know they were keeping a close eye on her. We have a new groaner now...

xxx

That girl was being so noisy cying in the corridor that I assumed she was about to deliver. They havent taken our girl yet but they did just come in and say they were clearing a few rooms on labour ward and it'd be soon so get nagging if you are still here. I miss my straighteners but am grateful the ward have a hairdryer to borrow.

Megg it is funny isnt it? I asked the midwife earlier if Lou was still here and she said Is she your friend? It was funny explaining. Shame we are not in the same bay though as i am bored xx

Keeping fxd they find a bed for you soon Lou.

hx

Congrats SEA!

And good luck to Vick and Lou, how exciting!x

I need news Louise. I can see your bed is empty but dont know if you delivered yet xx

Morning girls

Hope everythings going ok for you Vickie x

Good luck Lou hope its today for you must be exhausting being in so long, I was like that with my first spent 3 days in labour it was awful ! Hope you wont be long now.

Hope everyone else doing ok, im plodding along nothing new to report - Junior been very active lately but nothing exciting happening.

Everyone back at work Tuesday so looking forward to time by myself !

H x

Did she think it was weird when you explained, Vickie? LOL

Hoping Louise is cuddling her LO now!

Vic we're counting on you for Lou's news! Go stalk postnatal! xx

Vic we're counting on you for Lou's news! Go stalk postnatal! xx

I would but am in severe pain and have been waiting for the dr all day. I may ask my lovely friendly tea lady to check for me x

aw vic :hugs: I hope you get to see the dr soon!! Keep us posted on your condition too! xx

:kiss: You poor thing Vic hope the doc turned up xxx

I'm here and...I'm the proud mummy of a little girl, Florence Annie, born at 8.58am today by emergency c-section, weighing (wait for it...) 9lbs 3oz!

The birth was straightforward until the pushing stage. Breaking waters worked, was 10cm within 6 hours but at some point she had turned "skyward" and would not descend. off to theatre for forceps but by the time we got there she had gone so high c-section was the only option. It went so quickly we didn't have much time to worry about it - the strangest experience was the junior paediatrician fainting on the floor of theatre!

So a bit traumatic but so totally worth it. Florence is a sweetie, laying on my lap gurgling as I attempt to use hospital internet! I'm overwhelmed with my love for her and by hubby - our new family.

Pics and a proper birth story will follow when we get home - couple of days at least.

Hope the pain is improving Vic :hugs:.

xxx

Yey!!! :yipee: congratulations Lou - sounds like you dealt with the drama well!!

Brilliant news - Florence is a beautiful name!!

So chuffed for you!

Hang in there Vic - hope you aren't in too much pain still :hugs:

hx

hi all sorry i havent been roundfor a while, hope ur all okay! i had my baby girl Hollie on the 24th dec, shes gorgeous and weighed 7lb10 :D

Congratulations Lou - so Jenny Renny was wrong when she said boy then I always had a feeling you'd be having a girl.

Sorry to hear that labour was a long winded affair for you but glad that you are finally enjoying your mummy cuddles. Can't wait to see a picture of Florence - hope you are both doing well. Sending :hugs:

Ohhh Lou well done hun and big congrats to you both, what a size bet you glad she didnt come through the natural way !!

And a gorgeous name as well am soooooooooooo pleased for you xxx

And Zoe well done to your little bundle too and also a gorgeous name.

We need the boys to start coming now too !! Im all excited again now !

Congratulations Zoe and Hollie!! :happydance:

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back