PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

Evening girls hope all little bubbas are doing well, im loving the pics of them all on here and FB and yes im jealous.

I feel enormous and uncomfortable at the mo, no way has he gone head down, i am the shape of a rugby ball in my tum and my pubic bone area feels so empty, i cant get comfy or sleep so feeling miserable.

ONLY 11 DAYS LEFT NOW THO !!

Noels car packed in today so gotta fork out another 500 quid for a repair but I cant get mad cus he is so lovely at the moment !! He gone back to work after doing my head in and now i miss him (he only been back a day) !

Can't believe Eleanor is a week old already, and at 5 days nearly back at her birth weight :)she wouldn't settle between 11pm and 2am last night and then slept till 6.30 (which panicked us a bit is this normal?)

Happy 39 weeks h any signs yet? x

5 days to get back to birth weight - good girl Eleanor!! Bet you're on :cloud9: Sea :)

Yey to 39 weeks!! :happydance:

Just getting the odd period type pain but not accompanied by any tightenings, other times I am getting tightenings on their own and I get occasional pressure on the old cervix but nothing in any sort of pattern, nothing regular - am probably a little bit off yet but patience is something I'm good at :)
I guess things are moving in the right direction tho :)

hx

Hi girls

39 weeks H its so near !

38 weeks for me today and have got a painful bump, back is killing and junior is so active, i feel like someones tightened a belt round the top of my bump.

No pressure down below except when I walk.

Have took two paracetamol and am going to have my tea and see how I feel, if i still feel this crap am going to ring delivery suite. Just a little worried bout the chest pain with my blood clotting etc.

Hey girls - just a quickie with a piccie of Florence and to say all is well. BF issues are the order of the day - plenty of milk but problems with latch so expressing and topping up with a little formula whil persevering with it. Very frustrating but hopefully we'll get there in the end. Yet to write up my birth story - probably a good idea as little details keep coming back to me - like I was sick 5 times during the pushing stage and in theatre - odd.

Anyway, here she is:

Attachments

• FAB.jpg
    FAB.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 9
Beautiful Lou - she's georgeous!!! Can you ask the health visitor about the bf issues?

hx

She is beautiful Lou!!! How cute! :flower:

Looks like we are about to have a few PAL winter babies soon!!!

xx

So gorgeous Louise! Good luck with the BF hun :hugs:
New mummies and mummies to be don't forget to join the PAL winter mummies thread, it's quiet over there. Perhaps because we're all so busy with the little ones now!

Taking Archie for his first doctor's visit later today, I'm sure he's got cradle cap...in his eyebrows?! Also having some issues with feeding (I'm FF) so phoned HV to get some advice on that. I'm sure I'm over feeding the little guy :(

Have a nice day girls xxx

Florence is adorable looks like shes got lots of hair.

Kimmy I've switched to FF she's just not getting enough from me but hopefully now we can get into some sort of routine she still sleeps most of the day

Hey All - Hope everyone's ok

Have felt sick every morning - was sick one morning - return of MS ? With my MS I was mostly just nauseous - only actually sick a handful of times....

Still only a few niggles - still no clue how close I am - due on Thursday - we shall see!!

hx

Exciting hb! Hope the sickness disappears quickly for you :hugs:

Just thought I'd pop in and post a recent pic of Archie :cloud9: Enjoy your day ladies!

fingers crossed ur not w8n too log hb and ur sickness goes away

archie's looking fab

Archie's absolutely georgeous Kimmy :cloud9:

hx

Ooo Hb! I hear sickness can be a sign of labor! I do hope you feel better tho :hugs: When is your next apt to check you out?

afm, I am slowly losing my plug! DH thinks it's a sure sign the little man will be born soon. lol. 9 days left to full term!! :dance:

hope lovebug hangs on for you a tincy bit longer xx

HB- :hugs: hope ur starting to feel better

thanks Jo! Me too. I keep telling DH to be patient. He keeps asking me if I have had the baby yet. When I say no, he says, "oh." LOL! He says he is impatient and wants to know what he looks like. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->