PAL Winter Babies 2010/11 - ** Waiting impatiently for our remaining babies! **

Congrats Lou!!! :happydance: !!! Can't wait to hear the birth story! Enjoy those sweet mummy cuddles! xx

Congrats to Louise and Zoe

We've had a busy 24 hours ended up at A & E after finding a huge patch of blood near her head on Saturday night, they think it was a bit of blood from me that she sicked up, but they wanted to take some blood to check a few other things out took 4 hours and both hands and feet before they got enough, my little girl was so brave. All results were normal so all good x

:hugs: Sea - glad all is normal - that must've been scary!!

hx

I just saw Florence. She is soooooo precious with her chubby cheeks and lots of hair. It made it seem forever till my little one is here. Xxx

^^ Jealous! How are you and princess today Vic? xx

If you get out of hospital Vic I am sure it'll go faster :hugs:

Can't wait for the pics of all the new babies!!!!

hx

Here is a pic of Eleanor at a couple of hours old

IMG_0029.jpg

Hope everyone is well x

^^ ooooooooh what a cutie!!!!

congratulations Louise!!!! can't wait for the pictures
so jealous of vickie who got a sneak preview hahaha
and wow...she's here! it only seemed yesterday you got your bfp on my bday hahaha

:wohoo: TEAM PINK! FINALLY! I've been waiting forever to find out your LO's flavor, Louise... and now SHE is here!!! :yipee: CONGRATS!!! Can't wait for pics!!!

Congrats, Zoie!

SEA - Your LO is gorgeous!

adorable SEA!!

Can't believe I am 35 weeks today! 2 weeks to full term! :happydance: I'm so proud of my little lovebug!

Hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL day! xx

Hey ladies - we just got home and I am overwhelmed. Florence is curled up with Daddy on the sofa and I am just wandering (read hobbling) around, not quite knowing what to do with myself. Been a bit tearful as its been such an eventful week but mainly feel just so much love for my little girl. Will come back tomorrow with pics and less emotional babbling...

Hope you're feeling better Vick - was lovely to see you yesterday and thanks for updating on here :hugs:.

xxx

Awww Lou - so glad you're home - am sure you'll find tons to do soon - looking foeward to the pics :)

hx

Gorgeous SEA!
Well done lovebug, so clever :cloud9:
Louise I found i started to feel slightly less tearful once the 4th day was out of the way. One piece of advice is try to keep visitors to a minimum around that day. Everyone came to ours that day and I was totally overwhelmed, could've just gone upstairs and cried! I was fed up of baby being used as a pass the parcel! I know people mean well but it was a pretty bad day for me atleast. Perhaps you'll be totally different though hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->