• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Winter babies (December to February ish)

Hi all

May I join your group? I'm due Feb 1, 2012 :) We just had a scan yesterday and all looks good! A huge relief since the last 12week scan I had was to confirm a MMC..

It's nice having a bigger spread of due dates - everyone can share experiences from a wider range of stages :)

I recognize a few names on the list on the first page - glad to see you here!

:hi: girls
Had my 20week scan yesterday and it looks like we are having girl
Will have to double check it before buying lots of pink as it was the same woman who told us last year that Sam was girl! When we saw her me and my hubby started laughing as we don't believe her lol
But I'm having consultant's appointment on Monday hopefully she will confirm it for us :)

Hope everyone is doing well.
X

how lovely - either is lovely of course as long as our LO are healthy - have you picked any names?

I'm jealous of people finding out the sex! I get to find out in 4 weeks time, i've got a private scan booked for 17+5, on 21st August and i can't wait :happydance:

xx

I'm due Dec 31st (I know!) and am pregnant with our seventh baby following two miscarriages. I have four healthy little girls though. Praying too that all goes well this time but still terrified!

welcome minnyb and smfirst :) fingers crossed all goes well for you!

oo not long til your scan then miss maternal - weve got dvds from our private scans and theyve been amazing to watch - only an extra £20

welcome minnyb and smfirst :) fingers crossed all goes well for you!

oo not long til your scan then miss maternal - weve got dvds from our private scans and theyve been amazing to watch - only an extra £20

Yeah not long, less than 4 weeks now :happydance: oooh I hope I can get a dvd! Xx

Can we add gender to page one so we can remember what everyone is having

Oh yes! I have been meaning to do that? Can everyone who has found out just do a quick gender post for me? Pretty please???

Hey ladies appt went great! Got a us cuz dr couldnt find hb with thedoppler... will upload pic later... but baby is perfect hb was 174... spotting was nothing just an irritated cervix...measuring perfectly at 9 weeks..

staying team yellow :)

I don't know how you ladies can stay team yellow lol. It would drive me crazy! Much respect!

Hey ladies appt went great! Got a us cuz dr couldnt find hb with thedoppler... will upload pic later... but baby is perfect hb was 174... spotting was nothing just an irritated cervix...measuring perfectly at 9 weeks..

staying team yellow :)

So glad everything is going well lilrojo!

Got my 20 weeks scan on 03rd Aug - cant wait to see the little one again! Getting very excited and nervous. Little one has discovered they can kick my bladder and so does it all the time ...its such a strange feeling isn't?
:winkwink:

Hey Ladies just wondering if I could join you here. I am finally accepting that this little one is here to stay!! I am due Dec 30th, but will be have a planned c-section due to complications surrounding my sons death. So I am guessing this little one with be born a week or 2 earlier than that.

:hi: lovelost! Welcome!!!! :hugs:

lilrojo~ soooo glad your scan went well!

APSmom~ wanna trade? You can be 15 weeks and I'll be 20?!? :haha: Good luck on your scan!

Nichole~ I am team blue.. I'm getting another gender confirmation scan on Monday though! :)

Hi Lovelost - welcome !!!

I too will be induced a couple of weeks early - though they talked apart anytime after 32 weeks ekkk but as long as little beanie is alive and well in my arms I dont care how and when!

Hollyw79 - if I could speed up time for all of us I would! I am enjoying being pregnant but the worrying is hard!

LoveLost :hi: so nice to see you here ! Welcome. Wishing you healthy Pregnancy :hugs:

APS Enjoy every minute on Wednesday , will be thinking of you :kiss:

Nichole I am team pink :baby:

Looks like I'll need to be taken off the list. I miscarried last night at 12 weeks. Godspeed, little Iggy. You were loved so very much.

Welcome to all the "new" ladies! Congrats on all the good appointments/genders (to those who find out!)! I've updated the front page with genders (that I know) and due dates! I don't think I've missed anyone, but sorry if I did. Let me know if I missed anyone and I'll fix it ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->