• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL Winter babies (December to February ish)

Hope everyone is doing okay..

I have my first scan in 10 days cant wait.. i just want to see my baby bean and know all is okay.. :)

10 days feels like a lifetime, huh?? My next one is 12 days away and am CHOMPING AT THE BIT waiting for time to pass!!!!

Yes it does seem like a lifetime.. esp after losses.. but it will be here before i know it.. :) cant wait..

Im due 4th Feb! I have 6 angels and no babies, but this one seems to be a fighter! I have a subchorionic hematoma and been bleeding/clotting constantly since 5w5d, hospitalised twice. Had 8 scans and baby is doing well, Im home now and have to take it easy, still bleeding but not as badly. Will have weekly scans until 12 weeks, then every 2 weeks. Still alot of blood to come out in the last scan, next one is on Tuesday!

Guess I need to be taken off this list.
After a night in the er, an ultrasound this morning confirmed my worst fear, 3rd mc.
h&h 9mnths to all of you wonderful ladies ! Ill check in from time to time once the tears stop.
I appreciate everyones support, this is a great thread.
Good luck ladies :)

Hi :flower:

Can I join?

EDD 20th January.

Had an MMC in February.

12 week scan on Friday! :happydance:

Been listening in with doppler most days since 10 weeks. VERY reassuring - highly recommended!

x

After a night in the er, an ultrasound this morning confirmed my worst fear, 3rd mc.
h&h 9mnths to all of you wonderful ladies ! Ill check in from time to time once the tears stop.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lulu, my heart is breaking for you :cry: I'm soooo sorry my dear :hugs:

Oh Lulu, I'm so sorry. Sending you gentle hugs~

So so sorry lulu.. Hugs and prayers being sent to you and your family.

so sorry lulu :hugs::hugs: it sucks it really does x

Fingers crossed Luna x

Hanskiz welcome - hoping you have a healthy and happy rest of pg hon - I agree wholeheartedly re doppler x

Hi everyone :flower:

I'm carefully popping my head in the door here to say hi :flower:! I'm still pregnant after mc and lots of worry, and have my first appointment on the 13th. Because everything feels fine so far I am allowing myself some optimism these days. According to my dates I am due Feb 4th..
Happy 9 months to everyone!

Nichole - please can you change my due date, I went for my 12 week scan a couple of weeks ago & they moved my due date to 29th December

Lulu83 - So sorry hun :hugs:

Lilirojo! So glad to see you over here! I've been out of town for a few weeks, but I just want to pop in to say hi.

I had a subchronic Hematoma (there's a list for it if that's helpful). I learned that they dont put you on bed rest because there is no compelling research that it improves outcomes unfortunately. The list thread is interesting because the care for the condition is different depending on what part of the world you live in. What I learned the most from the experience is that your fetus will adapt to the hematoma. I hope that helps.

Lilygarden, debzie and lulu83 sos orry to hear about your losses! I have officially updated the list for everyone. Welcome to all our new ladies!

So, a glimmer of good news this morning...I felt half a dozen good little kicks for the first time this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->