PAL Winter babies (December to February ish)

So, a glimmer of good news this morning...I felt half a dozen good little kicks for the first time this morning!

That must be so amazing to feel, can't wait until I feel my LO move or kick

:hi: girls,
I wasn't on here for while....

How is everyone? Hope everyone is keeping well.

My sickness stopped, but sometimes I still feel bit sickly. Need to eat regularly.
But my tiredness is still there! I can easily go to bed about 9 pm and sleep till 7am! work is making me very tired, , most of the day on my feet.

Next Friday will have my scan and will find out sex of our beanie. Really exciting :happydance:

Lilygarden, debzie and lulu83 I'm so sorry about your losses , sending you big :hug: and hoping for you to get :bfp: soon
xxx

Hiya all, our little Rainbow is due 15th January 2012 :happydance:

I am 13 weeks and 5 days with my 4th pregnancy, I have a 3 year old little girl.We suffered 2 losses, first was May 15th 2009 and second was 8th April 2011, 3 weeks before we conceived this little one.
so far so good with our little bump, had 4 bleeds all with cramps so been a scary time but so happy to be past 13 weeks. hope everyone else is doing well x

:wave:Hi Mrs Mama

I just found the heartbeat with my doppler a couple of days ago. So pleased as I never managed to get it with my MMC (not surprising with hindsight) so feeling a lot more optimistic. Roll on first scan on 3rd August!

:hi: MissMaternal! You're just a few days behind me!! :) Welcome! :)

I will do updates soon! Welcome! Well, I've got an appointment tomorrow morning to check anatomy and gender!

:happydance: I actually THOUGHT that when you typed your first post!!!! YAY!

I'm team blue too!!!! :yipee:

Wahoo.. for little baby boys.. :) So happy for you both..

Im staying team yellow..:)

Holly I know you have a doppler, when you first hear baby's hb..I just bought one off ebay.. just wondering.. when i should first try..

Wahoo.. for little baby boys.. :) So happy for you both..

Im staying team yellow..:)

Holly I know you have a doppler, when you first hear baby's hb..I just bought one off ebay.. just wondering.. when i should first try..

I didn't for sure hear mine until like 11 weeks I Think.. I have a retroverted uterus so my doctor advised me it would be harder to find bc of that.. I definitely find as time passes~ it's a lot easier to find and more clear. I'd say wouldn't hurt to try soon!

I bought one off ebay, too. I had to go back and check my notes, but I heard him (her?) loud and clear at exactly 9w0d. That was a week and a half ago. It's really hit or miss and I've only found him like 4 times since then, for just a few seconds. I also have a tipped uterus. I'm 10w4d today and haven't tried in a few days, since I start to get discouraged when I can't find the little stinker.

And if you run out of gel (mine supposedly came with u/s gel, and it was a stinking little foil packet that didn't last two days)... I went to the dollar store and bought generic KY jelly, and it works just fine. HTH. Good luck!

I didnt find mine until 13 weeks so dont get discouraged if you dont find it right away. I know i did:wacko:

Hugs
Kiley

Yeah I know it may be hard to find it at first.. not gonna worry.. will worry if dr. cant find it first.. :) Think I will wait till closer to 10 weeks.. depending on when it comes in the mail.. :) lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->