PAL Winter babies (December to February ish)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After A Loss' started by Nichole, May 16, 2011.

1. hollyw79

hollyw79 Well-Known Member

TWEAK!! :hi: SOOOO happy to have you here! :hugs:

2. Birdie Dorf

Birdie Dorf Well-Known Member

The nausea is starting to set in for me! I had to have a snack at 7:55. My co-worker walked in and laughed (she knows) and said, " Oh you are hungry again?" haha. It seems like if I just keep something in my stomach, I am fine however.

3. hollyw79

Birdie- it definitely started to pick up for me right around the same time and each day it seems just a little bit worse- threw up yesterday- and today has just been awful :sick: I *am* glad.. it's relieving.. but still! I agree that keeping something in my tummy helps!

4. JohnsPrincess

JohnsPrincess Well-Known Member

No call!!! ARGH!! If they don't call by probably 10am tomorrow I'll be calling them. Of course, then they'll just put a note in for the nurse to call me back...so I'll still be waiting. LOL

5. Tweak0605

Tweak0605 Mama of 1

Holly - thanks, it's good to see you too!!!!

Birdie - hope you can start feeling a lil better!

JohnsPrincess - i'm sorry! hopefully when you call tomorrow, they get right on those results!!

AFM - I'm beat tonight. Around 10 or 11 a.m. it was like I hit a wall today. I was exhausted. Went to lunch, and felt a little more awake, and now it's settling in again. So, with DH away, I'm off to bed early!

6. Rowan75

Rowan75 Mam

congratulations everyone :)

7. Fizzio

Fizzio Mummy to one of each :)

Hello ladies. Is there room for another one please? I'm due 6th Feb and this is my second pregnancy after a MMC in March. I saw my GP this morning and he is requesting an early scan for me for 7-8 weeks. Must say I'm kinda jealous of you ladies in the US who get their bloods checked. Nothing like that routinely occurs here in the UK.

I'm TRYING to be patient and be thankful for each day BUT if there was a fast forward button to the second trimester I would be pressing it!!!

8. hollyw79

:hi: fizzio! :hugs:

Super excited to have you here!!! :hugs:

9. Fizzio

Fizzio Mummy to one of each :)

Thanks Holly. Really good to be here and to be here with some familiar faces. Fingers crossed we all stay here for the duration x

10. JohnsPrincess

Congrats, Fizzio!

Still waiting. I called this morning and left a message for the nurse around 845 or so. It's 1 and nothing. Nothing!! They're driving me crazy. I think if I hear nothing by 2 I'm calling again. And if still nothing, I'm walking over there to try to at least get the results and find someone to help with the referral.

11. Nichole

Nichole DD, DS, and pregnant!

Welcome Fizzio! Always room for more! Congrats on the bfp!

12. JohnsPrincess

Well...I called and they said they can not give me a print out. I have to wait for the nurse to call me AND that he has 72 hours in which to do so!!! Seriously!!! So I may not know anything until the 3rd!!

13. Nichole

Nichole DD, DS, and pregnant!

What theheck?! They sure are giving you the runaround!

14. Mrs_X

Mrs_X New Mummy :)

im sarah, and my little beany is 7 weeks 3 days old :). i am due on the 15th jan 2012
    sarah xxx

15. JohnsPrincess

That's what it feels like! I understand that they're busy. But it's not going to take any less time to make a 3 min phone call today than it will 2 days from now!!! And it will relieve some of my stress. *sigh*

16. JohnsPrincess

Welcome!

17. xallisonx

xallisonx Nervously pregnant

John'sPrincess, I hope you get your results soon! That's ridiculous that they'd make a nervously pregnant woman wait that long. I always got my results on the very same day that I had my blood taken (unless it was the weekend). My nurse is GREAT at reassuring me. She even stayed late one Friday to wait for the lab to send her the results so I wouldn't have to wait the whole weekend for the results. :D

My early scan is in one hour! I'm nervous but kind of sad because I know there won't be much to see at 5 weeks 3 days anyway. I've never seen more than just a sac, so I'm hoping the yolk sac will at least be there today.

18. hollyw79

Good luck Allison! I hope your scan goes well! :hugs:

19. lulu83

lulu83 Momma to 2 girls under 2

Good luck Allison! Let us know how it goes :)

20. JohnsPrincess

Thanks, Allison! I agree. Them NOT calling is just making me more nervous. 72 hours!! COME ON!!! I want to keep calling and bugging them, but I'd just be bugging the poor airman at the front desk. It's been 48 hours now. I cannot believe they may make me wait another 24.

Good luck!!!!!! I've never seen more than just the sac too, so here's hoping this is it for us both!!