PAL Winter babies (December to February ish)

I am actually switching to an OB this time at a small hospital (I was with a large MW practice at a large hospital). I want to just see the same person every time.

I just want to get out of the 10-13 week window, then I will feel more confident!

I agree! Get me out of the 1st tri like YESTERDAY!

Thanks for the link, Holly!

I get my 18 and 20 dpo beta results tomorrow morning. FX'd for awesome numbers.

I'm feeling a lot more pregnant than I have in the past, I'm so exhausted all the time and moody as heck. I feel bad for DF!

Awesome! Keep me posted on how they are.. but I'm sure you're fine! Sounds like your levels have to be rising with you feeling that way!

Okay, I got my hcg beta results this morning:
5/23 (14dpo): 77
5/25 (16dpo): 149
5/27 (18dpo): 262
5/29 (20dpo): 679

I think the numbers were a little slow at the start, but my OB thinks it looks "fantastic". She thinks I might not be as far along as I thought, which would explain the low numbers in the beginning. I think I'm about 2 or 3 days behind what I originally thought, just because me getting pregnant this month never really added up. We only BD'd on cycle days 9, 16 and 21. I bet cd 16 is what did it! :D

I go in for an early scan this Thursday!! I am nervous beyond belief. Also, I don't think we'll really see much of anything this early though. I'd only be about 5+0 to 5+3. Wish me luck though!

That's good! They are doubling so that's a very good sign! AND if you are a few days behind what you thought~ even better~ bc 77 even @ 14dpo is good :thumbup:

I hope your scan goes well hun! You should be able to see the gestational sac and yolk sac by then! :)

Hi All

I cant believe I missed this thread! I am due the 3rd of Jan. this is my 5th pregnancy, I lost my previous 2 pregnancies after waiting 8 years after our DD, to try again.

Feeling very nervous about this pregnancy, although we had a great scan at 6+6, and we saw beans HB. Feeling tired and sick all the time which I didnt with any of my other pregnancies!

Welcome ladies! So sorry for your losses, but glad you are here with us. How is everyone doing this week so far??? I'm sooooo close to being out of 1st trimester (I'm considering the begining of week 13 as 2nd trimester)!!! Woohoo!

Hello ladies, can I join you? I just found out this morning that I'm pregnant and due on Feb 4. I'm quite nervous this time around. I want to go get a journal but I'm just...scared. *sigh*

Hey JohnsPrincess, as always, sorry you're here but welcome none the less. Congrats on your bfp! I know it's scary and hard to get excited, but having a journal might help you with that? It helps to share your emotions...sometimes. :/ Either way, we're all here for you too! You're our first February Mommy!

Hey Nicole, thanks for adding me on the list of due dates! :D
I've got a long way before I'm done with the 1st trimester, so I'm just a wee bit jealous of you.

PJ32 I can understand still being nervous, but a good scan definitely bodes well!

John'sPrincess, welcome. :) We're due within a week of each other!

Hey JohnsPrincess, as always, sorry you're here but welcome none the less. Congrats on your bfp! I know it's scary and hard to get excited, but having a journal might help you with that? It helps to share your emotions...sometimes. :/ Either way, we're all here for you too! You're our first February Mommy!

Thank you, Nichole!

Hey ladies! Mind if I join too? I just found out this morning too. Im insanely nervous but hopeful.
had my 1st beta hcg this morning and it was 84..hopefully when I go back Thursday it'll have at least doubled..
based on my lmp, I should be due february 6th :)

Wow! I love how so many people all found out on the same morning! Of course you are welcome to join lulu38! As I've said before so sorry you have to be here, but we"re glad to meet you and congrats on your bfp!!!

Hi ladies, mind if I join you?

Just got my BFP yesterday, EDD February 6th - hubby's 30th birthday! Coming off a MMC in March. Praying this one sticks, but I have a good feeling about it. Just want to start feeling some symptoms! Have sharp shooting pains in my breasts on occasion, and some exhaustion. I actually want some moring sickness!!

I'm not doing anything until next week. I'll do my PG confirmation at the doctor next Tuesday. Then get the ball rolling. I def want an early ultrasound, so I will be requesting one.

I wish they'd test my hcg but they don't do that for military/dependents!! Sucks. All they will do is the blood test (still waiting for the call...) and then send you off to your OB...who also doesn't do it!! LOL

I wish they'd test my hcg but they don't do that for military/dependents!! Sucks. All they will do is the blood test (still waiting for the call...) and then send you off to your OB...who also doesn't do it!! LOL

I'm sorry! I think mine just does it once. They wouldn't even test my HCG before or after my MMC.

I have to drop off a urine sample, for them to confirm the pregnancy. They don't even want to set up an appt before they do that. Then I call them after an hour for the results. Then they'll set up the appt. Last time, I went in for a question and answer session and they gave me paperwork to get my blood drawn. I won't be doing the Q&A again this time, since I did it 2 months ago, and the only thing that's changed now is I've had a MMC. Just hoping I can get an early ultrasound.

I'm sorry! I think mine just does it once. They wouldn't even test my HCG before or after my MMC.

I have to drop off a urine sample, for them to confirm the pregnancy. They don't even want to set up an appt before they do that. Then I call them after an hour for the results. Then they'll set up the appt. Last time, I went in for a question and answer session and they gave me paperwork to get my blood drawn. I won't be doing the Q&A again this time, since I did it 2 months ago, and the only thing that's changed now is I've had a MMC. Just hoping I can get an early ultrasound.

Are you military too? Sounds similar. Lol. On this base they also won't set up an appt until you've been tested by them, but here it's a blood test, not urine. You basically can walk in for that part, fill out a form, and they send you to the lab. The form actually says you're supposed to wait until you're 14 days late. But I think that's silly. Pregnant is pregnant. So I went last time and this time as soon as I found out. Anyways, after they steal my blood I have to wait for them to call me. It's KILLING me. My dh knows, of course, but I want to tell my mom and I'll do that once I get the results. If I lose this baby too I know I'll need her support and if I don't (please!!) then I want her to "be there" for the whole thing! So, still waiting...I'm hoping they call back today!!! But I think they close in an hour so it's not looking hopeful. Oh, and they won't even see you here after they confirm it! They just do the referral and then you're out of their hands!

Are you military too? Sounds similar. Lol. On this base they also won't set up an appt until you've been tested by them, but here it's a blood test, not urine. You basically can walk in for that part, fill out a form, and they send you to the lab. The form actually says you're supposed to wait until you're 14 days late. But I think that's silly. Pregnant is pregnant. So I went last time and this time as soon as I found out. Anyways, after they steal my blood I have to wait for them to call me. It's KILLING me. My dh knows, of course, but I want to tell my mom and I'll do that once I get the results. If I lose this baby too I know I'll need her support and if I don't (please!!) then I want her to "be there" for the whole thing! So, still waiting...I'm hoping they call back today!!! But I think they close in an hour so it's not looking hopeful. Oh, and they won't even see you here after they confirm it! They just do the referral and then you're out of their hands!

Nope, not military. When I found I was PG in March, I went in for the confirmation. They told me it was "too faint" to make an appointment and to bring them another in a week. So I did the same thing. Which is why I'm waiting a week this time - I know, even with a MMC in March, they'd make me do the same thing.

I hope they call back today!! I know this wait is killing me. I want it to be 8ish weeks already so I can get an ultrasound. Plus, I want to tell my boss so he knows what's going on, esp with my past history. I sprung it on my old boss last time, he didn't even know I was PG and I was calling to tell him I wasn't gonna be in to work cause I lost the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->