PAL Winter babies (December to February ish)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After A Loss' started by Nichole, May 16, 2011.

1. Nichole

Nichole DD, DS, and pregnant!

Welcome and congrats kileyjo!

I just had an appointment this morning and we saw him (her?) moving around! I can't believe how much it looks like a baby now! Compared to a bean just 4 weeks ago!

Attached Files:

2. hollyw79

hollyw79 Well-Known Member

oh wow, what an AWESOME picture! exciting!!!!!

3. Nichole

He said our next appointmemnt will probably be the anatomy check. So, I only have to wait 4 more weeks to find out if I get another princess or a little man this time! I'm feeling like it's a boy, but I can only choose girl names that I like.

4. hollyw79

omg wow- RIGHT around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll trade places with ya! :haha:

I'm feeling the same btw.. I keep thinking of girl's names.. but I think I'm going to end up having a boy!

5. Nichole

Haha, thanks but no thanks! I'm impatient enough as is!

6. kileyjo9

kileyjo9 Well-Known Member

Thanks Holly! Soo excited! Cant wait to get past the first trimester so i can stop worrying and start enjoying this pregnancy:)

7. hollyw79

I KNOW!!!! I wish there was some sort of test they could give you to let you know either way... so that way you can just RELAX and enjoy the 1st trimester!

8. kileyjo9

kileyjo9 Well-Known Member

Thanks nichole too! Amazing picture of your little bean, so exciting to see that. Was (s)he moving around all over the place? Must have been amazing to see!! I have an ultrasound at 7+3 coming up in a week and a half, sure (s)he wont be too recognizable, hopefully i will get one every month to see the little one progress. So excited for you!

Kiley

9. Embo78

Embo78 Mum of five

If you find it holly, pleeeeease let me know :rofl:

10. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Wow Nichole how far along are you? 4 weeks makes you 14/15 weeks going by your ticker.

From my personal expereince I wouldnt trust a gender scan before 16 weeks at the earliest, with my first son they told us girl at 14 weeks and was dead wrong lol, second son we found out at 16 weeks, with my angel baby girl we found out at 17 weeks.

11. Embo78

Embo78 Mum of five

Lovely pic Nichole you must be on :cloud9:

12. Nichole

kiley - s(he) was wiggling all over the place! It was so amazing to watch. I just about burst into tears to see it!

truth - I'm 10.2 today and I know I won't heavily rely on any gender scans at the next one, but it'll be fun to see if they have an idea. They told me right around that time with my daughter and they were completely accurate.

Embo - I actually did cry when he told me that the baby was perfect.

13. Rowan75

Rowan75 Mam

oh wow what a lovely pic hon!! :)

14. kristinb3

kristinb3 Member

I'm due Jan 20th too!

15. lilrojo

lilrojo Mom of 3 and loving it!

Hey there lovely ladies.. hope your all doing well.. hope to join back up with you all soon... I made a dr's appt with a new dr for Tues.. will keep you posted but hopefully I will get someone to give me some answers as to why I can no longer keep my pregnanices.. just wanted to check in and let you know your all in my thoughts.. <3

16. Niamh22

Niamh22 Well-Known Member

hi ladies can i join you after a Mc and eptopic this year already i am now 7.5 weeks pregnant due around 7th jan 2012

17. Nichole

Hey Niamh22! Of course you can join! Sorry you're here, but congrats on your bfp!

18. Lilygarden

Lilygarden Member

So sorry lilrojo - sounds like you are on the right track. I hope your doctor can find some answers for you.

I am now over a week past the date I lost the last one. I am trying hard just to take it day by day. Still, it's difficult to not over-analyze every little symptom, twinge and movement in my body.

I finally got an appointment at my OB's office for June 21 (they don't usually see you until at least 12 weeks but I was able to get in at 10 weeks) I am also seeking out a midwife practice that can take me as a patient rather than the OB - I just want a different kind of care.

19. xallisonx

xallisonx Nervously pregnant

Hey, can I join in? I'm pregnant with #5 after 4 miscarriages. I am absolutely petrified. :(

I'm having blood draws every two days to make sure my levels are going up. At 13dpo my hcg was 77 and at 15dpo they were at 149. I feel like it's way too low compared to other women, but my dr. said it's fine. I had blood drawn yesterday, and I go in tomorrow again, but I won't get the results until after the long weekend. I hate the waiting game in early pregnancy.
    I'm hoping my luck changes, I've never made it past 6 weeks and I've never seen a baby on the ultrasound.:(
    I'm due Jan 30th based on my LMP.

20. hollyw79