PAL Winter babies (December to February ish)

fingers crossed for you tweak x

sounds like a healthy baby lynnb :)

Im doing ok :) Loving listening to the hb everyday its making everything ok weve never got to 11 weeks with a hb before :) so were starting to feel a bit hopeful - yikes! Had booking app with mw this week and will be under consultant and mw care - she ordered the dating scan so just waiting for a letter with a date :)

Hope everyone else is ok x

:hi: lynn!! :)

Hi ladies! :) I had my scan today~ everything went well thankfully! It was such a big appt. for me as I am now officially passed the MC date ! You can see a picture in my journal if you'd like! :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...-little-honey-bean-after-miscarriage-145.html

Hi Ladies,

Can you add me to the list? I am due Jan 2nd.

it is so good to see a nice long list for winter!

lynnb welcome! I'll add you to our list on the first page. Congrats on a bfp and perfectly sized baby! Always great to see them doing well.

Thank you

sounds like a healthy baby lynnb :)

Im doing ok :) Loving listening to the hb everyday its making everything ok weve never got to 11 weeks with a hb before :) so were starting to feel a bit hopeful - yikes! Had booking app with mw this week and will be under consultant and mw care - she ordered the dating scan so just waiting for a letter with a date :)

Hope everyone else is ok x

Listening to the hb is so reassuring, I found my babies last night for the first time and now can't wait to hear it again.

:hi: lynn!! :)

Hi ladies! :) I had my scan today~ everything went well thankfully! It was such a big appt. for me as I am now officially passed the MC date ! You can see a picture in my journal if you'd like! :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...-little-honey-bean-after-miscarriage-145.html

Great pic Holly:thumbup:, you must be relived to have passed the mc date.

Hi Ladies,

Can you add me to the list? I am due Jan 2nd.

it is so good to see a nice long list for winter!

:hi:

Yup, so I'm out. My HCG levels were negative today. He said that I should get my period in a month, but I'm hoping not, cause we're trying again right away. So hopefully I'll be back with you ladies in a month or two!

Sooooo sorry to hear that Tweak! We'll see you soon!:dust:

Yup, so I'm out. My HCG levels were negative today. He said that I should get my period in a month, but I'm hoping not, cause we're trying again right away. So hopefully I'll be back with you ladies in a month or two!

MASSIVE hugs :hugs: I'm sorry my dear. I Hope you get that sticky bfp right off the bat! :hugs:

Holly-- So glad to hear the good news!

Tweak-- I am so sorry..:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning sickness has come in full blown today. I woke up dry-heaving. And then I was sitting on the couch when I all of a sudden threw up in my mouth. Had to make a mad dash to the bathroom, but only made it to the kitchen sink. Threw up all the stomach bile I had.:sick:
But on a more positive note, I feel a lot better now that I was finally able to actually throw up. Have a little bit of an appetite now. And I'm so happy that I'm having morning sickness now, because I've never had morning sickness with any of my losses. So yay for being sick! :happydance:

I'm not even 7 weeks though, isn't it a bit early to be this sick already?

Allison~ sounds like m/s is coming right on time.. from what I've read- it starts right after 6 weeks.. so you'd be right on track! I always feel better after throwing up- but I don't always do that though.

:hugs:

tweak- i am so sorry to hear your news :hugs: hope to see you back here very soon.

My morning sickness came right at 5 weeks. The day of my missed period.

I just found this thread! Hi :hi: everyone! I'm due on February 14, 2012, after a natural miscarriage in March.

I can't believe I was unsubscribed to this thread!!!! Dont know how that happened!!!

Had my scan and everything was great. Next scan on Thursday! I'll feel so much better if that goes ok :)

Symptoms are good. Nausea is terrible but haven't actually puked yet. Come close a few times though!!!

Welcome to the newbies. So sorry for the losses :hugs:

Glad you found us again Embo!

Alright, I can finally see it in a pic so...

Attachments

• 2011-06-14_10-19-33_798.jpg
    2011-06-14_10-19-33_798.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
Awww.. look at that bump Nichole.. love it.. can I say jealous of that little bump... So happy for all of you ladies..

Im 4dpo.. going to be 5 tomorrow.. so will know whether Im back to join you soon Tuesday of next week, af due on wednesday.. If not at least I have my appt on the 28th..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->