PAL Winter babies (December to February ish)

That's sooooo exciting Allison! That's huge!

Wow ladies some really great news on this thread actually brought me to tears (softie)

So glad everything was ok with scans etc. I am just patiently waiting for my 12 week scan so I can finally have some peace of mind. I know am showing far sooner with this pregnancy, am keeping it quiet from all of our friends outside work until my scan (work have to know) and I know I am getting some looks especially when waiting in the queue waiting to go into preschool. All the mams are on slimming world or some other fad diet and I am thinking about is cream cakes lol.

great news Alison, its such a relief isn't it.

Found beans HB on my doppler yesterday, we also have big grins. i am now looking forward to the scan on monday xx

Hello ladies sorry to bring the thread down a little but I have started bleeding, with cramps. Booked in for a scan monday morning at 9am. Trying to look at all the positives at the mo, like I spotted and bled with dd but not managing. Roll on monday.

aww Deb.. I hope it's absolutely nothing. I'll be praying for you! Is there any way you can go to an emergency doc and be seen sooner?!!?

Thanks holly but it doesnot work like that over here. Monday was the soonest I could get booked in. X

That's AWFUL!!! What if you were in severe pain or something?? They still wouldn't???

No they wouldnot when I was bleeding with my last pregnancy I was told if i was bleeding enough to fill a pad in an hour or pain that i couldnot manage at home to go to our local gyne ward. But they do not scan on a weekend unless suspected ectopic. We get far less monitoring in first trimester than in the US. If you have a normal pregnancy then you ate seen between 8-11 weeks by a midwife then 12 weeks for your first scan.

that's just awful :nope: I definitely disagree with it.. I mean~ I had an issue with a small area of placenta separation & Had I not gotten an early scan~ I never would have known and I might have overdone it and lost the baby as a result! I'm sorry hun. I hope it eases up for you and that it's just irritation~ nothing more :hugs:

Hi ladies, I just found out that i'm 6 weeks pregnant. This is my 6th pregnancy but I have only one daughter. So needless to say i've had numerous losses, one early miscarriage, one eptopic pregnancy, and two late term pregnancy losses both at 24 weeks due to incompetent cervix and prom. I had a early scan on thursday to make sure everthing looked good and was able to see the heart beat so, so far that's good news. I'm sure i'll be on bedrest soon which I am looking forward to, I would rather play it safe from the beginning.

Good luck everyone, hopefully we will all have Heathy pregnancies.

Welcome garrickbaby so sorry for your previous losses you have been through it. wishing you a happy and healthy nine month.

Thanks holly, many women do misscarry due to our lack of monitoring. So many get to 12 weeks too oblivious to their mmc its so cruel. I hope its just irritation of the cervix or breakthrough bleeding. x

Please remove me, had a scan today and have had another missed miscarriage. Large sac seen and fetal pole measuring 5+4/5 must have stopped growing just after my last scan.

Wishing all you ladies a happy and healthy pregnancy. x

Lilygarden and debzie - massive :hugs: I'm so sorry about your losses

I'm so sorry to hear about the losses. I'm on my phone now, so hard to update, but I will make all the changes later today.:hugs:

So I might be back soon.. got my bfp tonight at 10dpo.. going in to the drs. tom to get my levels checked.. will keep you all posted..:)

So I might be back soon.. got my bfp tonight at 10dpo.. going in to the drs. tom to get my levels checked.. will keep you all posted..:)

OH FANTASTIC!!!! That is awesome news hun!!!! Praying it all goes well! :hugs:

Thats wonderful news congratulations xx:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->