Pampers Causing Rashes and Burns…

I think it's a particularly poor show when it's possible to make them less harmful... because it just shows that cheaper ingredients maximises profits. I didn't realise just how disgustingly immoral BABY product companies could be until having Molly.

my other 2 had bad reactions to pampers, i switched to huggles, but sometimes they were just as bad, glad i delved into cloth this time

Bloody outrageous - and I bet Proctor & Gamble take great delight in injecting those chemicals into poor rats & bunnies before selling it to mums for their babies.
Things like this remind me why I boycott those b*stards.
Have had my boy in pop-ins all day today and his gorgeous soft bum is not sore, or smelly or irritated *smug grin*
Cloth all the way, eh ;)

refering to the bit about plastics heating up the scotum in little boys - doesn't the pul in real nappies do the same? Or is it better?

That's scary stuff - I've printed it out for hubby to read later as he's still rather skeptical of cloths. Think we may take the plunge and ditch the night time 'posies as well. It's amazing how hidden the disposable nappy companies have kept this vital information. Just goes to show how much you should research before putting something on/ in your babies body. Just because it's the trend doesn't mean it's the best way...

:wacko:

All the more reason to ditch the last couple of disposables a day and get to f/t cloth.

refering to the bit about plastics heating up the scotum in little boys - doesn't the pul in real nappies do the same? Or is it better?

PUL is breathable so doesn't heat up their little butts like sposies do :)

Bloody outrageous - and I bet Proctor & Gamble take great delight in injecting those chemicals into poor rats & bunnies before selling it to mums for their babies.
Things like this remind me why I boycott those b*stards.
Have had my boy in pop-ins all day today and his gorgeous soft bum is not sore, or smelly or irritated *smug grin*
Cloth all the way, eh ;)

EXACTLY what BabyHaines said!! Just another example to prove that animal testing is a waste of time as well as a waste of life. I would rather put my baby in a tea towel than buy Pampers or anything else made by P&G, the sick *******s!
Phew! Glad I got that off my chest :)

PUL is breathable so doesn't heat up their little butts like sposies do :)

my understanding is that both types of nappy are breathable. however, a chemical reaction takes place inside a disposable when your LO wets which is what creates the heat.

i've done a basic article its really hard finding credible stuff to put in it
what's in your nappy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"