Panic stations

Oh my god...i wish i understood charting. So confused! :dohh: x

Oh my god...i wish i understood charting. So confused! :dohh: x

LOL! It takes a little practice. And looking at charts until you start to see the pattern. Everytime you see a FF link on any post here, check out their chart and eventually you'll start to make sense of them. :)

Looking @ the charting sites you're most likely to concieve from 3 days before ovualtion day of ovulation & 1 day after.

I tend to take it 5 days before to be safe (read somewhere that sperm can live upto 5 days) I also tend to get EWCM from 5 days before.

Earliest I o is CD15, so play it safe from CD10 until I get coverline on FF (which is norm 2 DPO).

Thats just me though I'm sure some of the other more experienced girls will give you better advice!

I agree with Caroline. It's pretty sure that the swimmers can live up to 5 days, so I would go with that number. Some even say 6. And you never know if you may o a day early. But if you have a def regular o day, play it safe starting AT LEAST 5 days prior to that day and 2 days after. That would be my opinion. :)

I'd agree with that tigerlady.

Until I was certain when I o'd we played it safe from CD7 until 2DPO.

After charting for 12 months my cycles have settled so I know I normally O CD15 /16, occas CD17, so we are careful (ish) from CD10.
My CM also starts tochange aound CD 10/11 and again from charting I know that my CM tends to change 5 days before O, if changed any earlier then we'd be careful earlier.

If pg is a complete no-no I personally would say play safe until you are certain you've o'd (coverline on ff, CM stops being watery/egg white) until you get a good idea of when you ovulate using ff.

For us, we don't particularly want another lo yet, but if it happened then it wouldn't be a problem (just have to change car a bit earlier than anticipated).

I now feel having charted for a yaer that I know my body's changes pretty well (famous last words), but it does take time and patience.

I'd definitely recommend using ff.

I feel I have learned sooooo much thanks guys.

AF has still not arrived but I feel so much better about things and can now relax so hopefully it wont be long before she turns up. Although if I would of been pregnant I have to say I would of been over the moon. I just think it is better this way as my house is on the market and I want to be closer to family before I have a baby. I lived over a hundred miles away from family growing up so as you can imagine I want my children to know where they came from and have loads of loving family around them. That is one of the main reasons I am waiting along with the business.

although I have to say all this charting is sooooo complicated lol. :blush: I will get the hang of it though

Glad we could help!! :hugs:

Def keep us updated, tho! I want to know what happens! :)

I will defo keep you updated. I have havent had AF by friday I will take a test but I think it will happen sooner. I think because I was worrying, I have delayed it.

Hi girlies,

Update, just been to loo and looks like AF is here. Althought it is really light and a different colour it is here. I am a little disappointed but know that it is for the best. Thanks again girls I now know what I am doing and can keep on top of it now. I will use another form of contraception until I am regualr.

:hugs: hun sorry the :witch: gotcha kind of.

I know how you feel every month when:witch: turns up, i feel a little disappointed even tho 1. not ready yet & 2. we avoid full bd when fertile.

Always popping on every few days so any q's fire away & will try & answer, but still a bit of a novice myself with charting (not @ bd as have 3 lo :rofl:)

Heya - sorry - Just seen your thread - and I joked about going to Boots!

Have a wrapped up lazy day and feel better soon xxxxx

Heya - sorry - Just seen your thread - and I joked about going to Boots!

Have a wrapped up lazy day and feel better soon xxxxx

lol. I have just read it. AF arrived this afternoon and then went again and has come back now. No trip to boots although I am a little disappointed.

OOOh If I were you I'd be thinking ... "is this breakthrough bleeding"

only 'cos I'm so desperate to have a baby that I'd believe anything!!!
Yup - I think I'm pregnant every month - even when there's not a chance in hell

:rofl:

:rofl: Well I was hoping lol but we have been using withdrawal for most of the month. We only did full intercourse on the 15th so thought it would be a little late for that :rofl:

I would love one but hubby and I have chatted and both decided to wait till we move and I get the business up and running. I will drown myself in my work to make it go quicker lol :happydance:

Just think of how much more time you can devote to :baby: when you aren't torn b/n an infant AND a brand new business! :hugs: for your PMA! You're much more upbeat about it than I would be! hehe

Sodding businesses - that's why my oh wants us to wait...
till we've finished our 3rd year.
Its such a long time away but probably for the best (BOOOO)

OH has finished watching Saw 3 (too scary for me!) so got to go.

If you need any help with the business just ask... We set up from scratch last January - its hard work!

Exactly that is why I am upbeat cos I want to spend as much time with my child when I do get pregnant and it is a good thing it didnt happen now although cant help the disappointment if that makes sense.

I just wanted to be closer to family too as I live an hour away from them at the min. I lived 100 miles away from my family as a child and didnt like it so didnt want my children to be too far away from family either.

Sodding businesses - that's why my oh wants us to wait...
till we've finished our 3rd year.
Its such a long time away but probably for the best (BOOOO)

OH has finished watching Saw 3 (too scary for me!) so got to go.

If you need any help with the business just ask... We set up from scratch last January - its hard work!

Awww thanks that is really kind you too. What do you do?

I have been working for myself for about 3 years now. I set up a jewellery shop and then decided to do it all online. Now I sell pet stuff and want to start dog grooming. Once the dog grooming is set up H better watch out cos its baby making time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->