Panorama test turnaround time?

horseypants

Reaction score
Hello, for those of you you have had the panorama genetic blood test done recently, what was your turnaround time? I think you are supposed to hear back within two weeks, but I have my fingers crossed for less waiting.

I think a couple girls in the September Rainbow group had it and they said it took 2 weeks but I'm sure both called early? Anyways, I'm helping you bump this to the top and hopefully they will see- although they may have moved to the second tri!

I just had blood taken for mine on Thursday. They told me it takes 7-10 calendar days for them to get the results and that it would come right into the nurses computer and she would call me as soon as they get them back. She said I should hear by the end of this coming week (Friday) or early the following week. I'll be sure to update to let you all know how long it took to get mine back once I do.

Pandinha, thank you! I got my blood drawn Friday, so I bet once you have your results, I'll know I've got two more days to wait max. Yay. I wasn't sure if I should be expecting to wait 10 business days or calendar days ;).

Good luck, let us know how you get on. I have my Harmony results back in under a fortnight.

My OB said 7-10 business days. I got mine back at the beginning of the 7th day. Other women in my due date group got them back the 10th day and one in the middle about 8/9 days.

I just received a call from the perinatal center and it seems they weren't able to get enough fetal DNA to do my test so I have to go back in next week to have more blood drawn. A bit disappointing cause I'm dying to know the gender! So I suppose it'll be another week and a half before I hopefully hear some good news.

I did Harmony and it took 8 days including the weekend. I was told 7-14 days.

They told me mine would take a week but it ended up taking a little over two weeks xx

This sucks :(. I got low fetal fraction for the second time.

Ok. We're having DH do a cheek swab with try number three.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->