Parent + Forward Facing Pushchair

charli87

Chloes Mummy
Reaction score
Hey all

Was just wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for a buggy that is parent facing but also once LO is quite a bit older can be put to forward facing. We were given a Silver Cross 3D but I can't stand it! Its really heavy plus rather than being able to have the seat on a slant and still flat it only goes flat so Chloe can't see anything out of it.
Whatever I decide on needs to be one I can get 2nd hand as we don't have enough money to get a new one.
Has a look at the Mothercare Excursion which looked quite good, but I've not heard much about it:wacko:

Thanks for any advice!

great thread!!..were havin the same problem. alfie hates his pushchair its a lie down one and he cant see anything, it came with 2 other attatchments but the other attatchment is a facing outward pram and hes to small for it yet. i need one that faces me but is suitable for his weight and its impossible!!

<3

I have a M&P Sola which does parent facing as well as forward. Never use it anymore but it was pretty light and very pretty!

We have the Mothercare Spin. It can be turned around to face forward facing, or parent facing as often as you want whilst baby is in it. I often turn her around to forward facing to avoid the sun in her eyes, or when there are interesting things to see....then spin her back round to face me.

lol hopefully this will be of some help to you then, its so hard as we don't have much money at the moment so can only afford one second hand, otherwise I'd of got one ages ago rather than percivearing(sp?) with this one.

ohhh the solar i looked at that online not long ago, it looks really good but I haven't seen any 2nd hand as yet:nope:

I ordered the bebe confort one from mother care. Its parent facing and forward facing.
Havent got it yet though so dont know much about it. Got another 2 weeks to wait :(

I've heard good things about the Loola?

We have the iCandy peach ( turns into a double when needed) faces front and back xx

If you like the M&P sola you might like the M&P herbie which is similar & there are quite a few on ebay going cheap.

If you like the M&P sola you might like the M&P herbie which is similar & there are quite a few on ebay going cheap.

Ive read some really bad reviews about the M&P herbie, i was meant to get that one from ebay but changed my mind

I took Evan out yesterday in the pushchair for the first time instead of the pram. We have Icandy Cherry and it is great, FF and RF and also lays in 3 positions, flat, half up and upright.

I think just for the buggy (chassis and seat unit) it is about £300, but I am sure you can get them on Ebay.

I love it :)

I have the Mothercare My4 (or you could get a My3 if you prefer 3 wheelers)
I love iot and LO seems really comfy in it.

i have the OBaby Zezu Pramette, its light, is compact enough to fit into my car boot (fiat punto) faces both front and back and also lies down without the need for a separate carry cot, comes in a range of different colours and designs, you can fit a car seat onto the chassis if need be (does have to be OBaby's car seat though), my LO is very comfy in it and best of all it was reasonable in price. I love mine and always gets commented on when I'm out and about as it is different (I have the dotty purple design)

ooo thanks very much for the responses so far, I'm off to look them all up now:thumbup:
does anyone have any knowledge on this one https://www.mothercare.com/Quinny-Z...1/275-0355509-4925265?_encoding=UTF8&mcb=core just I've seen a few of these 2nd hand but I'm not sure if they're any good?:shrug:

We have the bugaboo cameleon, which is fabulous! It's so versatile and we cannot fault it. Tad expensive at just over £800 new and the accessories are expensive but so worth it.

i have a mothercare xcursion, its pretty good, it is a tad heavy but its easy to use and easy to steer, has a lovely big shopping basket lol and LO always seems comfy in it.

iCandy cherry :) can get one second hand for about 100 x

I was just looking at the ICandy Cherry as a pp mentioned it, looks good, do they last well?

ooo thanks very much for the responses so far, I'm off to look them all up now:thumbup:
does anyone have any knowledge on this one https://www.mothercare.com/Quinny-Z...1/275-0355509-4925265?_encoding=UTF8&mcb=core just I've seen a few of these 2nd hand but I'm not sure if they're any good?:shrug:

This is only forward facing. I have the Zapp (not Zapp extra) and it is ok, this is probably what you have seen 2nd hand, the Zapp extra hasn't been out very long so I doubt there are many second hand ones about. The Zapp is from 6 months and doesn't recline, but it is brilliantly small and light and folds tiny. No good AT ALL on rough terrain though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->