Parenting Blogs?

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
We have lots of different areas to blog in, but no parenting blogs. Is this something we could think about adding? :) I'd love to be able to read how people's LOs develop and see updates and pictures as they grow up.

Yer I was going to do Mummy diaries & still considering it. Basically we're introducing blogs to BabyandBump but I know not everyone likes using blogs and I've not seen how they are laid out yet.

I'll talk to SC again about it and maybe just wait until we can do the update and decide which way is best or maybe both ways giving you choice.

Thanks! I've seen forums with a blog function before, so I know what you mean but even a section like the pregnancy journals would be great :)

I'm happy about that too, I would love to have a record of Jessies developments both medical and personal :D xXx

Yea i would love that too...

Always good to talk about your LO's and would be nice to print off aswell...as i always forget to keep there written diaries up to date!

Thankyou x

yay i'd love that. Because i have so much to say about Aidan but i don't want to keep posting cos then you will all just get annoyed with me lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->