Parents of "gamers"... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
I've bought my son the skylanders trap team starter pack and batman 3 game for his wii u, yesterday a game he keeps mentioning was on offer and I bought it. But is 3 games too much for Christmas?

My LO is getting x2 lego games for ps3 and his nanny is getting him disney infinity

Think I will just give it to him for Xmas, was going to hold it back and he could pay me back with any money he has for Xmas but I've shuffled some presents around so it's not a major over spend.

Now to just tell his dad... Lol

Mine has got an xbox 1 with lego batman 3 and disney infinity... But he keeps asking for mine craft now too :dohh: I'm not getting it though because we borrowed someone else's and he couldn't play it properly he's too young!

Yeah my son has Minecraft on the iPad he just goes around stacking bricks lol, there is a lot more to it I'm guessing as it wouldn't be so popular if it was just that :haha:

i don't think three is too many, my son is getting 3 xbox 360 games and a ds game among other things lol

I think three is very reasonable, especially if they're to go with a new console. Last year my 5yr old's main present was Mario kart for the wii but we already had other games. This year he is getting an Xbox and two games from us and another from nana& grandad. I think you need a few so it doesn't get boring playing the same one all day!

Its fine. My son has Unity, Fifa 15, wwe 2k 15 and plants vs zombies xbox 1 x

I think 3 is ok. My boys have averaged 2-3 each the last couple of years.

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to see his face :happydance:

Mine has 6 games in his Christmas and only one of them is for the gaming of he is getting :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"